ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet I would like to apologize. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286789)

Bufkin 09-22-2014 04:46 PM

I would like to apologize.

Some here will immediately dismiss me as trolling again by apologizing. While I want to stress that you couldn't be more wrong, I understand the presupposition.

As many here know, I like to troll. Not troll to take over a thread or have a negative effect on the board, but for humor purposes. While I've gotten in a few spats here, I genuinely like 99 percent of all the posters. This will always be my favorite message board, football aside.

Last Saturday night/Sunday morning, I made a post in the Adrian Peterson thread that was my pathetic attempt at trolling. It wasn't funny, and it was unacceptable. To be frank, the Coors I was enjoying didn't help my judgment call, but I'm not here to make excuses. I made the post in an attempt to highlight a point, and failed miserably. For those who haven't seen it, I essentially made a joke about knowing a guy who molested his child every time he came home with a bad grade. I made the jab to try and show how ridiculous I thought it was that people were saying "AP might have gone too far, but if that type of punishment is effective, I'm not against it". Instead of me proving a point, it led to immediate outrage (rightfully so) and disdain.

I've refrained from posting lately simply because I was ashamed reading the quote. Contrary to what it may seem, I'm not a bad guy. I love pushing the envelope, and sometimes I go too far. This time is the case, and I've certainly done a lot of looking in the mirror since last weekend. I will continue to avoid posting, but will continue to read and enjoy everybody. I promise to not make a mult account, and will hopefully post again in the future (with a bit more self-control).

To SR, Timbone, Clay, Jason, and the many others I've had the pleasure of conversing with around here, thanks for all the interesting threads. I've loved them all.

Saulbadguy 09-22-2014 04:47 PM

I have no idea who you are.

Bufkin 09-22-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 10939444)

Most people don't, and that's probably a good thing. This thread is more so intended for those in the AP thread.

Hammock Parties 09-22-2014 04:48 PM

Bufkin 09-22-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10939447)

I started the Eric Fisher thread. You are Clay. You are having a bad week because Alex Smith had a good game.

ShowtimeSBMVP 09-22-2014 04:49 PM

KC Hawks 09-22-2014 04:49 PM

Eric Fisher.

Bufkin 09-22-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10939449)

Believe it or not, this is going a hell of a lot better than I expected when I drew it all up in my mind.

-King- 09-22-2014 04:50 PM

HOW DARE YOU?

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT?

Lonewolf Ed 09-22-2014 04:50 PM

I think I know where you went wrong. You mentioned "Coors" and "enjoying" in the same sentence. My good man, take it from one with a possibly short time left on this earth, life is too short and precious to drink cheap, crappy beer! Seek out Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Carlsberg, a good nut brown ale, or if you get really adventurous, try Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout.

Enjoy your evening and live well!

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-22-2014 04:50 PM

So, you're leaving forever :thumb:

Oh , and you should PM bob dole your apologies.

Hammock Parties 09-22-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 10939448)
I started the Eric Fisher thread. You are Clay. You are having a bad week because Alex Smith had a good game.

rico 09-22-2014 04:52 PM

I'm confused....I have no idea who you are... ???

Why Not? 09-22-2014 04:52 PM

I was a part of that thread and appreciate this thread. While what you said was beyond moronic, it's very big of you to apologize again in this type of sincere manner. Not that individual validation is what your after but consider me as accepting your apology. Time to move on.

Bwana 09-22-2014 04:57 PM

Oh I do know who you are and the only thing I have to say is WTF were you doing drinking COORS!