ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fisher, Kelce, Knile, Cooper (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286539)

staylor26 09-14-2014 05:39 PM

Fisher, Kelce, Knile, Cooper

Our second year guys came to play today. You guys will eat crow on Dorsey.

Iconic 09-14-2014 05:40 PM

Cooper came to play?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09-14-2014 05:41 PM

Cooper lol. Selective memory

cmh6476 09-14-2014 05:41 PM

yippee

Rausch 09-14-2014 05:42 PM

Fair to say Fisher is no longer our worst offensive lineman.

And I'm sure people will bash Fulton but I'd prefer he take a penalty that let his QB get killed. Some will get called and some won't...

Rausch 09-14-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10914334)
Cooper came to play?

Looked like a legit starter for most of the game...

Dunerdr 09-14-2014 05:43 PM

Davis would be great in the old shanahan system one cut and go. He cost himself probably 25 yds throughout the game. But all in all these guys did it. I honestly think we should put kelce in Bowes place. Atleast he wants to ****ing win.

staylor26 09-14-2014 05:43 PM

Sanders play was just a flat out mismatch he shouldn't be covering him. That DPI was bullshit, and he did a very good job against a top 5 WR. Can't win them all.

JohnnyHammersticks 09-14-2014 05:45 PM

Knile Davis is going to be a flatout beast. And I don't hold my breath every time he touches the ball waiting for a fumble anymore.

RealSNR 09-14-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10914334)
Cooper came to play?

He's a solid CB2 for most teams.

It's unfortunate that he's our best CB, but that doesn't mean he's garbage.

Made some pretty good plays. Gave up some that were coin tosses. Had one or two botches where he slipped, and those were actually on run plays.

Not his best game, not his worst. And it came against Denver, where last year he looked like AIDS soup. You can tell he's a much better player who has improved.

GordonGekko 09-14-2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 10914312)
Our second year guys came to play today. You guys will eat crow on Dorsey.

Dude you are completely forgetting about how we did NOTHING to fix some of the glaring issues we had in the offseason, we just sat on our asses as other teams profited in the FA market.

It's good to see Knile developing and Fisher look decent, but c'mon there are no excuses as to why our receivers and secondary are complete dog shit. Our offensive line looks like it is creeping out of dog shit territory, but a long way to go.

notorious 09-14-2014 05:50 PM

I think everyone know about my infatuation with Kelce.

Rausch 09-14-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10914418)
You can tell he's a much better player who has improved.

Definitely. He's one of the 2 Dorsey additions I thought could be a legit player...

Wallcrawler 09-14-2014 05:53 PM

Fisher is definitely showing improvement. He stoned Ware on several plays today, and had some pretty nice blocks in the running game, especially the one early on where he bulldozed 3 donks out of the way.

Knile Davis is looking better and better, which is a good thing because China Doll Charles is starting to remind me of 1994 Joe Montana. Every time the dude goes down, youre just waiting for him to either not get back up, or to head for the sideline. Shit is getting old. Davis is your starting running back before long. As much as the term "brokedick" gets thrown around here, Im quite surprised Charles hasn't been tagged with it yet. This is probably the real reason Charles only saw the football five times in the first half last week after missing the entire pre-season. Andy was afraid he'd break him, and sure enough, a couple plays into this game, he did.

Kelce is the best receiver we have, no question. Its not even close.

Cooper got roasted early, had some footing issues on a couple plays, but he had some really nice stops, especially the pass deflection on one of those bullshit pick plays the donks love so much.

It looks like the line is starting to come together, finally. Alex looked a lot more confident this game than last week, although he did have happy feet quite a bit today. Getting Stephenson back should help, hopefully we wont be 0-4 by then. Its funny how much better Alex Smith looks when Jamaal Charles isn't even available. Why can he not make these plays with him in the game?

Rausch 09-14-2014 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10914450)
I think everyone know about my infatuation with Kelce.

Yup.

His talent isn't the problem to me it's the injury he had. High likelihood you don't come back or the injury does...