ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Johnny Manziel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280134)

Jimmya 01-01-2014 09:24 AM

Johnny Manziel

2 years.....2 highest total offense seasons in SEC history. 9989 total yards in career (most by any player through sophomore season. 63 pass td's and 30 rush td's. Last night's game was amazing. Kiper and McShay have him in top 10 for the draft. Awesome game last night, dude never quits.

BlackHelicopters 01-01-2014 09:26 AM

He's like good or something.

TLO 01-01-2014 09:29 AM

Good for him.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-01-2014 09:31 AM

I'm absolutely sick to my stomach that I didn't know they were playing last night and I'm watching sportscenter this morning and all they're talking about is the show he put on.

Manziel , the most electrifying player in college history.

God Damn I wish we had a shot at drafting him. If the Texans take him they'll go from 2-14 to SB . guaranteed !!!!!

Mr. Laz 01-01-2014 09:31 AM

like we haven't heard enough of the media sucking Manziel's dick already

LoneWolf 01-01-2014 09:32 AM

Great college player that is going to fail miserably in the NFL, IMO. He's too small too survive running around in the NFL like he did in college and he doesn't have a good enough arm to make it as a pocket passer. I also believe his attitude will hurt him. He will not be humble enough to look at his skillset honestly and attempt to change the way he plays to adapt to the NFL. IMO, his career will look a lot like Mark Sanchez's.

MahiMike 01-01-2014 09:34 AM

I love the kid. Reminds me of Flutie and Jeff Garcia. Shad Khan will put a lot of butts in seats with him.

Jimmya 01-01-2014 09:34 AM

Do you guys think Texans will take Bridgewater, Clowney, or Manziel?

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-01-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10325718)
Great college player that is going to fail miserably in the NFL, IMO. He's too small too survive running around in the NFL like he did in college and he doesn't have a good enough arm to make it as a pocket passer. I also believe his attitude will hurt him. He will not be humble enough to look at his skillset honestly and attempt to change the way he plays to adapt to the NFL. IMO, his career will look a lot like Mark Sanchez's.

You're so wrong and he wears a size 15 shoe. He still has a growth spurt left in him. Comparing him to Sanchez is ****ing retarted.

mike_b_284 01-01-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10325718)

This

houstonwhodat 01-01-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10325715)
I'm absolutely sick to my stomach that I didn't know they were playing last night and I'm watching sportscenter this morning and all they're talking about is the show he put on.

Manziel , the most electrifying player in college history.

God Damn I wish we had a shot at drafting him. If the Texans take him they'll go from 2-14 to SB . guaranteed !!!!!

IF the Texans draft him?

They won't because they're STOOOOOOOOPPPPPID!!!!!! (see Mario Williams)

Reliant Stadium would be rocking if they drafted him.

He would make exciting play after play.

He will have to adjust to the NFL first.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-01-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 10325721)

It's projected Clowney will go to Raiders at this time. But who knows ??? But for sure anybody passing up Manziel to take Bridgewater would show how dumb they are.

Fairplay 01-01-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 10325721)

I'd laugh if they took Clowney.

mike_b_284 01-01-2014 09:39 AM

I don't think there is any question that H-town will take manziel

houstonwhodat 01-01-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10325723)
You're so wrong and he wears a size 15 shoe. He still has a growth spurt left in him. Comparing him to Sanchez is ****ing retarted.

He will quiet his critics.

P.S. Don't look now but Drew Brees is only 5.10