ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music Eminem to release Marshall Mathers LP 2 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275604)

Pablo 08-25-2013 10:59 PM

Eminem to release Marshall Mathers LP 2
 
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2698383

Pretty ballsy title.

Consistent1 08-25-2013 11:41 PM

Sometimes I wish he would just quit. He was insane in his day. He is already just loaded beyond belief. A band like Lamb of God can just go on and on. But all the shit talking rap stuff is another story.

ThaVirus 08-25-2013 11:45 PM

I thought Recovery was a good album; definitely a step up from that shitfest he called Relapse.

Ill welcome anything Em does until he starts consistently putting out trash. He's one of the best rappers ever so I doubt that day will come.

AussieChiefsFan 08-25-2013 11:48 PM

Definitely looking forward to this one. If it's anything like his old stuff it'll be incredible.

KC native 08-26-2013 12:15 AM

Meh, I don't think he has it in him to make that good of an album again.

The Royce and EM EP was good, but MM LP2? I just don't have the faith he has enough to rap about to make it good.

AussieChiefsFan 08-26-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9915858)
Meh, I don't think he has it in him to make that good of an album again.

The Royce and EM EP was good, but MM LP2? I just don't have the faith he has enough to rap about to make it good.

Yeah, he's definitely putting a lot onto this album, naming it that. One thing is for sure though, if he makes the kind of songs in this album as he did in MMLP, it won't be very radio friendly. Which IMO is a good thing.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-26-2013 12:29 AM

I never understood the hype around this guy. Just because Dr Dre likes you, you're good?

His voice sounds like absolute shit for the genre and his mixes sound like a ****ing Casio from 1987.

This guy ****ing sucks.

AussieChiefsFan 08-26-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9915873)
I never understood the hype around this guy. Just because Dr Dre likes you, you're good?

His voice sounds like absolute shit for the genre and his mixes sound like a ****ing Casio from 1987.

This guy ****ing sucks.

Well boy-o I guess we've all been wrong about him all these years. I can see it now.

:drool:

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-26-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9915891)
Well boy-o I guess we've all been wrong about him all these years. I can see it now.

:drool:

Yeah, people watch Montel Williams too. Your point?

Baby Lee 08-26-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9915873)
I never understood the hype around this guy. Just because Dr Dre likes you, you're good?

His voice sounds like absolute shit for the genre and his mixes sound like a ****ing Casio from 1987.

This guy ****ing sucks.

So you're just wrong about everything. Sweet CoMoHate.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-26-2013 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9915914)
So you're just wrong about everything. Sweet CoMoHate.

Dude, his greatest fans are suburban white boys. It is what it is.

jspchief 08-26-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9915923)
Dude, his greatest fans are suburban white boys. It is what it is.

That seems relevant

CoMoChief 08-26-2013 06:04 AM

no way he can recreate the magic that was in that first MM album.

thats one of the best rap albums of all time IMO.

thurman merman 08-26-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9915873)
I never understood the hype around this guy. Just because Dr Dre likes you, you're good?

His voice sounds like absolute shit for the genre and his mixes sound like a ****ing Casio from 1987.

This guy ****ing sucks.

Do you like rap music in general?

Urc Burry 08-26-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9915965)
no way he can recreate the magic that was in that first MM album.

thats one of the best rap albums of all time IMO.

I actually prefer The Eminem Show.. But they are both amazing. This is real ballsy though.. Pretty much him declaring that he is back to his old self.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.