ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Attention Saul Good & patteeu: banned user (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274232)

Phobia 07-01-2013 11:13 PM

Attention Saul Good & patteeu: banned user
 
To whom it may concern (just you two),

The moderator team banned houstonwhodat this evening. He was not inner circle and he didn't technically violate a written rule. The mods had to make a judgement call. Please post your complaints here.

Sorter 07-01-2013 11:14 PM

Too much Brees love?

Count Alex's Losses 07-01-2013 11:14 PM

what did he do?

notorious 07-01-2013 11:19 PM

He just wouldn't stop.

rico 07-01-2013 11:20 PM

Was that dude the same dude as "Nucky?" He's one of those guys who likes to post tragedy shit. Same thing with Nucky.

Baconeater 07-01-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9787447)
He just wouldn't stop.

Yep. And I'm the one that reported his ass for it.

Sorter 07-01-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9787454)
Yep. And I'm the one that reported his ass for it.

Stop what?

cabletech94 07-01-2013 11:27 PM

bam'd!!!

notorious 07-01-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9787457)
Stop what?

Using the word "Ninja".



Basically the equivalent of a 7 year old yelling "Bull Ship" or "Mother Bucker" to get attention.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-01-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9787439)
To whom it may concern (just you two),

The moderator team banned houstonwhodat this evening. He was not inner circle and he didn't technically violate a written rule. The mods had to make a judgement call. Please post your complaints here.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/121...ne-liner-o.gif

cabletech94 07-01-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9787476)

ROFL

Sorter 07-01-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9787468)
Using the word "Ninja".



Basically the equivalent of a 7 year old yelling "Bull Ship" or "Mother Bucker" to get attention.

Is say that's worthy of a ban.

Ceej 07-01-2013 11:31 PM

I Am Going To Miss His Cool Capitalized Thread Titles.

Bump 07-01-2013 11:32 PM

link to thread?

bullet points for those who missed it?

Baconeater 07-01-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9787480)
Is say that's worthy of a ban.

It was the context in which he was using the word. And he brazenly continued even after he was warned about it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.