ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Let me hear your rage over these gun control ads (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272174)

Count Alex's Wins 04-16-2013 07:02 PM

Let me hear your rage over these gun control ads
 
ROFL

http://www.adweek.com/files/adfreak/...%20One%201.jpg

http://www.adweek.com/files/adfreak/...%20One%203.jpg

Donger 04-16-2013 07:07 PM

Someone needs to teach the girl in the second one about trigger guards.

LiveSteam 04-16-2013 07:11 PM

Lil girls look Jewish

Frazod 04-16-2013 07:14 PM

I like the way the non-white kid isn't armed in both pictures.

I'm sure that's just a coincidence, though.

Raiderhader 04-16-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593375)
I like the way the non-white kid isn't armed in both pictures.

I'm sure that's just a coincidence, though.

I like how it is only girls armed. Gotta keep up the "woman power" image even in something like this.

KChiefer 04-16-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9593327)

WTH is that, a chinpokomon?

Johnny Vegas 04-16-2013 07:18 PM

I didn't know ar-15's were allowed in school

RedNeckRaider 04-16-2013 07:20 PM

I bet those schools are safer~

Radar Chief 04-16-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9593390)
I didn't know ar-15's were allowed in school

They aren't. Which should keep kids from getting shot up by them, right?

Frazod 04-16-2013 07:23 PM

I was just looking at their facebook page. They must have bitches standing by 24/7 to instantly delete non-conforming comments, because while there are some references to sane comments, nothing remains of the comments themselves. 100% commie **** line.

It's basically like an entire page full of Wickedsons.

Bump 04-16-2013 07:26 PM

just dumb ass propaganda bullshit that certain people will eat up like it's melted chocolate over vanilla ice cream.

ClevelandBronco 04-16-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9593379)
I like how it is only girls armed. Gotta keep up the "woman power" image even in something like this.

Here in Colorado they're taught to pee themselves. Maybe even in school. I don't know.

La literatura 04-16-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9593379)
I like how it is only girls armed. Gotta keep up the "woman power" image even in something like this.

:spock:

Johnny Vegas 04-16-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9593398)
They aren't. Which should keep kids from getting shot up by them, right?

well I don't know how many kids are in school in the country but how many of them are being shot everyday by an ar-15? I know a child will eat a chocolate bunny everyday if they could and I'm pretty sure teachers were reading little red riding hood to kids everyday before they were banned.

Radar Chief 04-16-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9593435)
well I don't know how many kids are in school in the country but how many of them are being shot everyday by an ar-15? I know a child will eat a chocolate bunny everyday if they could and I'm pretty sure teachers were reading little red riding hood to kids everyday before they were banned.

The number is so low I don't think it's even a statistic currently kept, which means we should ban them.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.