ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV NBCs Hannibal trailer (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270589)

Deberg_1990 02-28-2013 08:37 PM

NBCs Hannibal trailer
 
Hmmmm.....ill give it a shot.

Cant embed.

http://www.sonypicturestelevision.co...o/axnhannibal/

Nzoner 03-01-2013 08:13 AM

I've read every book and seen every movie so yes I'll be giving it a shot as well.Overall though my favorite film is still Mann's original Manhunter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nbpk0pv60DE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 03-01-2013 08:20 AM

Yep. Love Manhunter. Its obviously dated, but its still got that cool Mann vibe.

Deberg_1990 03-16-2013 08:22 AM

Here's the American trailer. premieres on NBC April 4. I'm surprised they can get away with this amount of gore on network tv?




<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="nbcwidget" width="" height="" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://video.nbcuni.com/core/6.7.0/DPSWidget.swf?WID=nbcSingleclipWidget&vcmsMedia=n33749&configId=27502&wc=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.nbcuni.c om%2Fcore%2F6.7.0%2Fwidget%2Fnbc%2Fwidget_2012.xml"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://video.nbcuni.com/core/6.7.0/DPSWidget.swf?WID=nbcSingleclipWidget&vcmsMedia=n33749&configId=27502&wc=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.nbcuni.c om%2Fcore%2F6.7.0%2Fwidget%2Fnbc%2Fwidget_2012.xml" quality="high" width="" height="" align="middle" bgcolor="#000000" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>



<iframe src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=n33749" width="" height="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

JD10367 03-17-2013 08:32 AM

That's quite the gore level for network. I'll check it out, even though it's simply another version of "CSI" meets "Criminal Minds"

Nzoner 04-04-2013 08:30 PM

Getting ready to go turn on the DVR and give this a chance.

KevB 04-04-2013 09:00 PM

Missed the first half hour, saw the second half. Very promising, previews looked interesting as well. Gillian Anderson appears to be a player, so that's a positive. I'll set it to tape series and see where it goes.

keg in kc 04-04-2013 09:28 PM

I had no idea this was on tonight. Apparently it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hello On Demand.

Nzoner 04-04-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9558192)
I had no idea this was on tonight. Apparently it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hello On Demand.

I'm going to give it a few more episodes but I didn't think it was all that,of course I've read every Harris novel on the subject and seen every film so I'm hoping that is causing some of the meh.

frankotank 04-07-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9453895)
I've read every book and seen every movie so yes I'll be giving it a shot as well.Overall though my favorite film is still Mann's original Manhunter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nbpk0pv60DE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the Red Dragon book is my fav.
just watched this show. I'm pretty disposed to trying hard to NOT LIKE a new show because....damn....I'm DVRing way to much! but I liked it. not sure how they'll keep it going considering Graham is a frigging genius at identifying psychos....so I can't see them working together very long. good story so far. bring on Gillian!!

refresh my memory...I've read a book that ends a certain way and I can't remember if it's a Thomas Harris book or not....but a cop/detective/whatever has his daughter raped and killed....he hunts the dude down....

Spoiler!

Fried Meat Ball! 04-07-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9563873)
the Red Dragon book is my fav.
just watched this show. I'm pretty disposed to trying hard to NOT LIKE a new show because....damn....I'm DVRing way to much! but I liked it. not sure how they'll keep it going considering Graham is a frigging genius at identifying psychos....so I can't see them working together very long. good story so far. bring on Gillian!!

refresh my memory...I've read a book that ends a certain way and I can't remember if it's a Thomas Harris book or not....but a cop/detective/whatever has his daughter raped and killed....he hunts the dude down....

Spoiler!

Don't think that's Harris. Have you tried Dr. Seuss?

frankotank 04-07-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9563895)
Don't think that's Harris. Have you tried Dr. Seuss?

yes I will hack off your peter
yes I'll sit and watch you eat'er

Cheater5 04-07-2013 09:08 AM

Liked it, wasn't blown away. Was hoping it would have a 'Touching Evil' vibe to it- but it's very major network TVish. I like that Mads Mikkelsen is Lecter- good actor and makes it interesting to watch. The guy playing Will Graham is a little over the top with the 'I-see-too-much/introverted-genius' role. His character didn't need to be that transparent right off the bat. I'll keep watching.

Pasta Giant Meatball 04-07-2013 10:49 AM

Not bad at all for a network show. Kind of surprised actually that I liked it.

Gonzo 04-07-2013 01:00 PM

Hannibal was an awesome book, the movie was not terrible but not what I expected.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.