ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs After listening to Al Wallace on NFL AM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270450)

Red Dawg 02-27-2013 06:26 AM

After listening to Al Wallace on NFL AM

It is very clear that the KC media stinks and nobody really has any idea what the hell is going on with draft plans and FA plans. He thinks Jokel will be the pick and Alex will be the QB but he is just guessing. He did say that Andy does like Geno and the interviews went well. He also stated that because we have so many pro bowlers the thought is to win now and that is why he was pimping Alex as if he is some proven winner. Fugging stupid if you ask me.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-27-2013 06:28 AM

I'm tired.

Al Bundy 02-27-2013 06:32 AM

Tuck, NO ONE knows what the Chiefs are going to do except Andy and John.

UberSparky 02-27-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9443866)

I doubt they know what they are going to do at this point.

InChiefsHeaven 02-27-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

And I think they don't really know yet. Leaving no rock unturned and doing due diligence takes time.

nychief 02-27-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

No brah, KC media be dumber than a AIDS tree fire rape monkey getrdone ghey! *

* every stupid redneck burnout on this board.

Red Dawg 02-27-2013 06:59 AM

I hear ya but it doesnt take time to at least eval Matt. He stinks and they should cut his butt already. I really dont like the fact that they have not and none of us should assume they will at this point. Seriously, what the hell are they waiting for? The only explanation is they want him to take a pay cut and stay as the back up if not starter.

the Talking Can 02-27-2013 07:23 AM

"win now" has been the death of this franchise...

why o why can we not see the excitement, hope, thrill, fun and profit of giving the fan base their own QB to grow with/root for/invest in....

Alex Smith is an insult

Red Dawg 02-27-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9443928)

why o why can we not see the excitement, hope, thrill, fun and profit of giving the fan base their own QB to grow with/root for/invest in....

Alex Smith is an insult

This!!!!!

KC_Lee 02-27-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Alex Smith is an insult

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Rasputin 02-27-2013 08:17 AM

I don't see how Joekoff would be any better than Brandon Albert at LT. That is dumb just to save on cap room. We wouldn't improve our team with Joekoff.

How much is Alex Smith going to cost us too? He wont be cheap & will waist another 4 years of anything to build toward a championship team. ****ing stupid. I hate you Alex Smith I hate this media for pimping him to be a Chief.

Draft Geno Smith he has a bright future in the NFL and would give me hope that we have a stud at QB for a long time.

Dayze 02-27-2013 08:30 AM

there are two guys at work who are on the OL with the Joekel pick, and the whole 'trade down, and pick up Geno if he's there " lol.
I have to bite my tongue.

BossChief 02-27-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Alex Smith is an insult

Why is this so hard for the media to understand?

Old Dog 02-27-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9444033)
there are two guys at work who are on the OL with the Joekel pick, and the whole 'trade down, and pick up Geno if he's there " lol.
I have to bite my tongue.

One of the guys I work with mentioned yesterday afternoon that he thought the Chiefs should take whichever left tackle they think is better and trade a 3rd and 5th for Smith.
Then he had the nerve to get upset when I told him to go **** his mother and then die in a fire.

A third guy overheard and just laughed and said, "Yeah, I don't think he (talking about me) really cares for your dumbassed plan.

kc79 02-27-2013 08:47 AM

The longer they keep Cassel makes me think they're gonna draft a QB at 1. They won't trade for Alex Smith and keep Cassel. Nobody here wants Cassel, but we do need a vet QB and camp bodies. What vet QB's are available this year?