ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Environment Obama responsibile for global warming (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269859)

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-09-2013 07:04 AM

Obama responsibile for global warming
 
From Faux News

Reports surfaced yesterday, that President Obama is responsible for global warming. The source says Obama, prior to his birth, influenced industries to pollute the air, water and land with promised future tax breaks and bribes. Sources say a pre-born Obama was well aware of his future presidency, and used that as leverage with industry leaders. Sources also state Obama wanted to use the excuse of global warming as a reason to start experimenting with new technology that would eventually help him establish a socialist, communist, dictatorship in the state of Rhode Island.

Sources state a Obama used his Kenyan Birth certificate as a flux capacitor, allowing him to travel back in time. Others believe a pre-born Obama polluted the environment himself, blaming companies for the pollution. No one can be certain how it happened, but the fact remains-Obama is responsible for global warming.

Upon the release of this new report, the Republican Party who for years denied the existence of global warming has now changed its tone. Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus "We now believe global warming is a real issue, to be taken serious. It`s clear now that President Obama may be involved. This new information would lead us to believe global warming is in fact, a real thing. We're asking congress for a full investigation into what role the President played in global warming." When asked why the party dramatically changed its view over night from denying all scientific reports confirming the existence of global warming , Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus stated “We believe Obama wants to destroy America, earth , and the moon. Scientific facts can be manipulated, for our party it’s more plausible the president time traveled using his Kenyan birth certificate.”

RedNeckRaider 02-09-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9388933)
From Faux News

Reports surfaced yesterday, that President Obama is responsible for global warming. The source says Obama, prior to his birth, influenced industries to pollute the air, water and land with promised future tax breaks and bribes. Sources say a pre-born Obama was well aware of his future presidency, and used that as leverage with industry leaders. Sources also state Obama wanted to use the excuse of global warming as a reason to start experimenting with new technology that would eventually help him establish a socialist, communist, dictatorship in the state of Rhode Island.

Sources state a Obama used his Kenyan Birth certificate as a flux capacitor, allowing him to travel back in time. Others believe a pre-born Obama polluted the environment himself, blaming companies for the pollution. No one can be certain how it happened, but the fact remains-Obama is responsible for global warming.

Upon the release of this new report, the Republican Party who for years denied the existence of global warming has now changed its tone. Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus "We now believe global warming is a real issue, to be taken serious. It`s clear now that President Obama may be involved. This new information would lead us to believe global warming is in fact, a real thing. We're asking congress for a full investigation into what role the President played in global warming." When asked why the party dramatically changed its view over night from denying all scientific reports confirming global warming is really happening, Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus stated We believe Obama wants to destroy America, earth , and the moon. Scientific facts can be manipulated, for our party its more plausible the president time traveled using his Kenyan birth certificate.

Sounds much like the logic used by Obama when blaming Bush for every single problem he has~

Direckshun 02-09-2013 07:34 AM

I laughed.

BigMeatballDave 02-09-2013 07:41 AM

When oil/gas prices were high, during his term, it was Bush's fault.

Who's fault is it now?

BigMeatballDave 02-09-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9388950)
I laughed.

Keep pretending everything is unicorns and rainbows.

Blame it on the last guy, right?

****ing socialist scumbag.

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-09-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9388958)
Keep pretending everything is unicorns and rainbows.

Blame it on the last guy, right?

****ing socialist scumbag.

:deevee::deevee::deevee:

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-09-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9388957)
When oil/gas prices were high, during his term, it was Bush's fault.

Who's fault is it now?

Voted for Bush twice....complains about Obama.

Brainiac 02-09-2013 08:28 AM

Fail

KILLER_CLOWN 02-09-2013 08:34 AM

All that hot air he produces when he talks.

Direckshun 02-09-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9388958)
Keep pretending everything is unicorns and rainbows.

Blame it on the last guy, right?

****ing socialist scumbag.

I have little to no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sure it's a salient point, however.

BucEyedPea 02-09-2013 08:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389007)
All that hot air he produces when he talks.

You beat me to posting this. It was the first thing I thought.

Now, for a reminder:

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-09-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9388999)
Fail

Fail

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-09-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389007)
All that hot air he produces when he talks.

Fail
Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9389016)
You beat me to posting this. It was the first thing I thought.

Now, for a reminder:

I bet you know a person who always beats ya to stuff.

BucEyedPea 02-09-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9389023)
Fail


I bet you know a person who always beats ya to stuff.

I see all you have are logical fallacies.

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-09-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9389036)
I see all you have are logical fallacies.

Going forward, my standard response to your post addressing my post will be:
"There is no "debate" or "discussion" in DC forums. There is only name calling and mocking. You want to change the rules in the middle of game go ahead, but I will not respect something which doesn't exist. This forum is a right wing piss box, were anyone`s ideas and beliefs that don't conform to right wing idea of "real patriotism" is shunned and mocked. How dare you try act above it all , when you`re a major player in the mocking of "debate" and "discussion" in the DC forum."


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.