ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues ObamaCare: Rotten to the core (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269769)

Count Alex's Wins 02-06-2013 05:13 PM

ObamaCare: Rotten to the core
 
Great plan, Mr. President.

What you didn't know about Obama care

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bornagain? (Post 156182400)
Each patient now has a time limit to get better. If a patient comes in my clinic with a heart attack; I have 5 days (hypothetical) to get him better. After that the insurance wants me to fix him but not pay a dime. I actually have to give a refund back to the Insurance company. Same shit applies to everything, even patients with psychological problems....who will most likely NEVER get better.

Then they wonder why mother****ers are going out and shooting people up? It's because Obama wants Insurance companies to quadruple their profits at the expense of quality of health being provided to honest hard working Americans. At the same time companies are required to give Insurance to their employees, meaning more profit for insurance companies.

Hospitals are closing all over the place. The one I was born in reported a loss of 14 million last year and is now closing down. Another great hospital is firing 40% of it's doctors soon. Our new system is horrible and discourages good doctors from working inside United States.

Obama has been nothing but a tyrant who has introduced socialism to this country and is slowly taking away our rights. People complained about Bush water boarding three high valued targets now we directly assassinate Americans with no accountability.


BigRedChief 02-06-2013 05:14 PM

Dude, i know the trolling is easy in here but you have higher standards.

Count Alex's Wins 02-06-2013 05:15 PM

I'm not trolling. That's an informative post from a medical professional that sheds disturbing light on how shitty ObamaCare is.

BigRedChief 02-06-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9383119)
I'm not trolling. That's an informative post from a medical professional that sheds disturbing light on how shitty ObamaCare is.

ROFL Well played sir, well played. :clap:

RedNeckRaider 02-06-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9383119)
I'm not trolling. That's an informative post from a medical professional that sheds disturbing light on how shitty ObamaCare is.

Heads up bro, if you post anything that does not agree with Obama shitbags like BigRedChief, cosmo and the like will accuse you of trolling. You have to understand groupies are very protective of their idols~

Fish 02-06-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

It's because Obama wants Insurance companies to quadruple their profits at the expense of quality of health being provided to honest hard working Americans.
Obamacare certainly deserves plenty of criticism, but this kind of statement is stupid...

cosmo20002 02-06-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9383133)
Heads up bro, if you post anything that does not agree with Obama shitbags like BigRedChief, cosmo and the like will accuse you of trolling. You have to understand groupies are very protective of their idols~

I don't think I've called anyone a troll. I usually just say they are a ****ing moron. And it has never been for not agreeing with Obama. It is for posting shit that a barely functional retard would recognize as false.

RedNeckRaider 02-06-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9383208)
I don't think I've called anyone a troll. I usually just say they are a ****ing moron. And it has never been for not agreeing with Obama. It is for posting shit that a barely functional retard would recognize as false.

You are a troll so it would be laughable for you to call anybody one~

BigMeatballDave 02-06-2013 06:15 PM

These Barry Tards will never believe anything negative about their Messiah.

FD 02-06-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9383113)
Great plan, Mr. President.

What you didn't know about Obama care

Quote:

Obama has been nothing but a tyrant who has introduced socialism and is slowly taking away our rights. People complained about Bush water boarding three high valued targets now we directly assassinate Americans with no accountability.

Smart take.

:thumb:

chiefforlife 02-06-2013 06:57 PM

Would it be possible to get a credible source?

I find this extremely hard to believe, as should anyone...

BigRedChief 02-06-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefforlife (Post 9383310)
Would it be possible to get a credible source?

I find this extremely hard to believe, as should anyone...

and did you hear its going to cost $20K a year, at the minimum.

RedNeckRaider 02-06-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9383318)
and did you hear its going to cost $20K a year, at the minimum.

Did you hear it was going to be free to begin with~

chiefforlife 02-06-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9383323)
Did you hear it was going to be free to begin with~

No, never heard that, anyone that did wasnt listening.

stonedstooge 02-06-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9383323)
Did you hear it was going to be free to begin with~

No. It was touted that it was going to save the average family of 5 $2500 a year on costs of premiums


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.