ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Draft Planet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official Shitty Mocks Thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269498)

SNR 01-30-2013 03:49 PM

Official Shitty Mocks Thread
 
I'm sick and ****ing tired of clicking on links and reading ****ing garbage. If you find a shitty mock from somewhere on the internet, post it in here. That way I don't have to look at the idiocy and jizz anymore.

Canofbier 01-30-2013 03:52 PM

This one is terrible.

Gadzooks 01-31-2013 04:01 PM

But... but, every Mock is shitty... Does this mean every mock should go here?!?
I'm so confused...

SNR 01-31-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9368284)
But... but, every Mock is shitty... Does this mean every mock should go here?!?
I'm so confused...

I'm sick of seeing "Hey guyz check out this mock draft" and right at the top it says Luke Joeckel. Usually the explanation says something like, "With Brandon Albert a free agent, it makes sense to replace him with Joeckel."

Sorter 01-31-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9368284)
But... but, every Mock is shitty... Does this mean every mock should go here?!?
I'm so confused...

Gadzooks, I haven't heard much about SD lately. Who do you want SD to draft in the first round?

Gadzooks 01-31-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9368403)
Gadzooks, I haven't heard much about SD lately. Who do you want SD to draft in the first round?

Geno Smith. (Just to piss off SNR)

Gadzooks 01-31-2013 05:39 PM

Actually, this is one year where I wouldn't mind the Chargers taking an LT in the first, but, if Joeckel and Fisher are off the board, it should be BPA at 11.
Obviously, FA should help sort things out.

Are you on the Geno bandwagon?

SNR 01-31-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9368507)
Actually, this is one year where I wouldn't mind the Chargers taking an LT in the first, but, if Joeckel and Fisher are off the board, it should be BPA at 11.
Obviously, FA should help sort things out.

Are you on the Geno bandwagon?

11, you say?

Who is this draft's Dontari Poe? :hmmm:

Nightfyre 01-31-2013 05:40 PM

Pffft. Who isn't on the Geno Wagon?!

Gadzooks 01-31-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9368508)
11, you say?

Who is this draft's Dontari Poe? :hmmm:

Star Lu-ti-fru-ti?

Nightfyre 01-31-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9368516)
Star Lu-ti-tu-ti?

I think he means pure workout warrior.

I would look at Margus Hunt, Ziggy Ansah and Dion Jordan as fast risers during combine time.

Gadzooks 01-31-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9368519)
I think he means pure workout warrior.

I would look at Margus Hunt, Ziggy Ansah and Dion Jordan as fast risers during combine time.

Oh, I thought he meant big fatso's that don't do shit in the NFL.

SNR 01-31-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9368526)
Oh, I thought he meant big fatso's that don't do shit in the NFL.

Dontari Poe is a ****ing adonis. I wouldn't call him fat.

Now Ryan Sims. THERE was a ****ing fatass.

Sorter 01-31-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9368507)
Actually, this is one year where I wouldn't mind the Chargers taking an LT in the first, but, if Joeckel and Fisher are off the board, it should be BPA at 11.
Obviously, FA should help sort things out.

Are you on the Geno bandwagon?

No, I just like making extensive posts refuting peoples claims about the AirRaid being a gimmick and not using pro route combos and then providing pictures and GIFs to do so.

Gadzooks 01-31-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9368542)
No, I just like making extensive posts refuting peoples claims about the AirRaid being a gimmick and not using pro route combos and then providing pictures and GIFs to do so.

What are the tangibles you'd be looking for in a QB to run that offence?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.