ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop What's the craziest thing you'd do for Chiefs Superbowl win? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267464)

zigbazah 12-07-2012 09:55 PM

What's the craziest thing you'd do for Chiefs Superbowl win?
 
I'd let Rosie O'Donnell bang me with a strap-on.

KcMizzou 12-07-2012 09:57 PM

Well, you just won our own thread.

Gonzo 12-07-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigbazah (Post 9189071)
I'd let Rosie O'Donnell bang me with a strap-on.

That's not all its cracked up to be... Trust me.

Rain Man 12-07-2012 10:09 PM

Somehow I suspect that if Rosie asked zigzabah nicely, the Super Bowl thing could be negotiable.

Inmem58 12-07-2012 10:11 PM

I'd go sky diving. I'm a big pussy when it comes death stunts like roller coasters. I'd go sky diving

A Salt Weapon 12-07-2012 10:11 PM

Meh, never mind, but I'd really like to see us win a super bowl.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 12-07-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9189116)
I'd go sky diving. I'm a big pussy when it comes death stunts like roller coasters. I'd go sky diving

Would you wingsuit?


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TWfph3iNC-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KcMizzou 12-07-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9189110)
Somehow I suspect that if Rosie asked zigzabah nicely, the Super Bowl thing could be negotiable.

Let's find a way to get this worked out. How much has SOC raised, exactly?

Inmem58 12-07-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9189122)
Would you wingsuit?


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TWfph3iNC-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

**** no

pr_capone 12-07-2012 10:27 PM

If needed... I would take out, with the wife's blessing, a second mortgage on the house to go attend the game.

Bacon Cheeseburger 12-07-2012 10:28 PM

I'd plug Denise in the ass.

cdcox 12-07-2012 10:29 PM

What the heck. I'm going to throw caution to the wind. I'd cut Cassel loose with no strings attached. Top that!

KcMizzou 12-07-2012 10:30 PM

I've bungee jumped. I'd pay to sky dive. But that wing suit shit looks too sketchy to me. How do you get good at that without ending up as salsa on the first try?

RunKC 12-07-2012 10:31 PM

I'd be injected with AIDS if I could see the Chiefs win a SB.

















Hey. At least I'd die happy instead of disappointed.

SNR 12-07-2012 10:33 PM

I would be nice to Matt Cassel


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.