ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267345)

Goldmember 12-03-2012 08:09 PM

Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...igoogle_sports

According to a law enforcement official close to the investigation, Jovan Belcher was out "partying" the night before he shot Kasandra Perkins. He had been with a woman in the Power and Light District, an area of bars in downtown Kansas City, according to the official who is familiar with statements made by the woman to police.
Belcher and the woman had become separated at some point and he went to her apartment in a complex in Kansas City, but she wasn't there, the official said. According to two of the woman's neighbors, Belcher was intoxicated and they let him stay in their apartment so he could get some sleep.
Belcher asked them to wake him by 6:30 a.m. so he could attend a team meeting later that morning, the official said. "I'll get fined if I don't make it," Belcher told them.
The women woke Belcher and he went to Perkins' house about 6:30 a.m. or 7 a.m. She had come home earlier after a concert and being out in the Power and Light District also.
The couple then argued before Belcher killed Perkins and later killed himself.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-03-2012 08:12 PM

ROYC75 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

Sure there will be even more details come out.

What to believe and what not is the question.

Bottom line does not excuse his actions.

O.city 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

Wonder if he witnessed her doing some things at PNL that he didn't like and she didn't know he was there?

Shogun 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

I cant wait to hear what reerun has to say on this

notorious 12-03-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9177913)

He has been pretty quiet on the subject.

HonestChieffan 12-03-2012 08:15 PM

where did I read this about an hour ago

Bugeater 12-03-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9177913)

I can.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9177919)
where did I read this about an hour ago

Gosh, I have no clue. I bet it was the same place I did. :D

Demonpenz 12-03-2012 08:18 PM

I've been around lots of athletes they all smoke weed, drink, do pain killers bang bitches, and expect family to be ship shape when they get home. Especially Mike Sweeney...he was the worst.

Mother****erJones 12-03-2012 08:18 PM

Just so damn awful.

Shogun 12-03-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9177933)
I've been around lots of athletes they all smoke weed, drink, do pain killers bang bitches, and expect family to be ship shape when they get home. Especially Mike Sweeney...he was the worst.

such is life as a CEO 10k/day

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9177933)

I read someplace from someone who claims to know on this board that a professional athlete can't function like that. It just doesn't happen...

I know better.

bigbucks24 12-03-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9177910)
Wonder if he witnessed her doing some things at PNL that he didn't like and she didn't know he was there?

Wouldn't it make more sense that she was pissed that he was with another woman at the PNL and never came home? Why would you think that she was messing around on him? Is there something I missed?

SAUTO 12-03-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9177944)
I read someplace from someone who claims to know on this board that a professional athlete can't function like that. It just doesn't happen...

I know better.

that was penz.

He's not always on. Hence the Sweeney part.

Can you just go somewhere else and quit muddying up the threads, stick to one so I can stay away from it
Posted via Mobile Device