ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Our Obama Generation (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266730)

petegz28 11-17-2012 06:44 PM

Our Obama Generation
 
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DL-a-r7iJIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stonedstooge 11-17-2012 06:49 PM

Angry Old White Women too?

J Diddy 11-17-2012 07:24 PM

What exactly is your point?

petegz28 11-17-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9126363)
What exactly is your point?

Kids thinking they are entitled to something.

J Diddy 11-17-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9126598)
Kids thinking they are entitled to something.

How exactly does that speak exclusively to the Obama generation? That speaks to 2 people who are young and dumb. This is akin to my going to harvard, picking 2 people out of a hat and saying "look here at the Obama generation," just so I can find some evidence that agrees with my predetermined conclusion.

Furthermore, Judge Judy is a joke. Why anybody would choose to be subjected to her whimsical mediations over an actual set of laws to adhere to is beyond me. My only assumption is that they get paid to do so.

SNR 11-18-2012 12:52 AM

There are stupid people in every generation. You realize that, right?

I don't know what generation you come from, but I'll bet it's just as shitty as this "Obama generation."

RNR 11-18-2012 07:18 AM

We should help this shitbag out with his education. A proper ass whipping is the first class he should get~

TEX 11-18-2012 07:23 AM

They're all IDIOTS. Funny thing is when they get older, many won't feel as they do now and they'll be affected by what they voted for today.

theelusiveeightrop 11-18-2012 08:43 AM

I like working hard to pay money to idiots regardless of age or generation.

Direckshun 11-18-2012 08:57 AM

Judge Judy's been on the air for like a decade-plus.

I am noticing an unsettling pattern in your posting, pete. Tell me I'm not suspecting anything real.

BucEyedPea 11-18-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9127797)
We should help this shitbag out with his education. A proper ass whipping is the first class he should get~

I say just cut him off. No need for aggression.

SNR 11-18-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9127958)
Judge Judy's been on the air for like a decade-plus.

I am noticing an unsettling pattern in your posting, pete. Tell me I'm not suspecting anything real.

Did Drudge post this?

RNR 11-18-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9128006)
I say just cut him off. No need for aggression.

I disagree a proper ass whipping would serve him well~

Direckshun 11-18-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9128039)
Did Drudge post this?

I'm just saying, Pete tends to find the same kinds of videos amusing. That's all I'm going to say.

I'm sure I'm just imagining things.

|Zach| 11-18-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9126598)
Kids thinking they are entitled to something.

Hahahahahahaaha


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.