ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Wii U announcement (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263592)

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 08:07 AM

Wii U announcement
 
November 18th!!

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/13/wa...-streams-live/

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 08:08 AM

$299.99 for the Basic Set
$349.99 for the Deluxe set

Deberg_1990 09-13-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8906135)
$299.99 for the Basic Set
$349.99 for the Deluxe set

difference between the two?

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8906138)
difference between the two?

Deluxe version is black, more memory, includes extra shit

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...2m8W4qvIrdp2c_

Deberg_1990 09-13-2012 08:21 AM

Cant wait to see what the games look like for this.

Deberg_1990 09-13-2012 08:23 AM

Only includes 1 controller as well.....i wonder how much extra controllers will be? At least $50 i would guess.

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8906160)
Only includes 1 controller as well.....i wonder how much extra controllers will be? At least $50 i would guess.

good thing is the old Wii controllers work with it.

Deberg_1990 09-13-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8906177)
good thing is the old Wii controllers work with it.

ah....ok...very nice. didnt know that. thanks

The Bad Guy 09-13-2012 08:52 AM

When do Preorders start?

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8906229)
When do Preorders start?

Not sure. Hopefully soon.

DaFace 09-13-2012 09:54 AM

About time. I've been waiting on this thing for a year now - primarily because I want to move my downloaded games over. My Wii is broken, and it's irritated the hell out of me that I can't move them over to a new Wii.

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8906366)
About time. I've been waiting on this thing for a year now - primarily because I want to move my downloaded games over. My Wii is broken, and it's irritated the hell out of me that I can't move them over to a new Wii.

You can - you have to contact Nintendo to do that. I had a Wii break on me.

Saulbadguy 09-13-2012 10:37 AM

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u

Deberg_1990 09-13-2012 10:46 AM

Not sure why anyone would buy the $249 version??

DaFace 09-13-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8906453)
You can - you have to contact Nintendo to do that. I had a Wii break on me.

Yep. And they won't on a Wii with Homebrew (though that wasn't what broke it). At least that's what they told me when I asked.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.