ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 2011 Bowe Highlight Video (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258458)

NIUhuskies 04-14-2012 08:45 PM

2011 Bowe Highlight Video

Didnt see this posted on here yet, sorry if i missed it...

Bowe is a stud! We gotta resign this guy longterm. What he did witht he shit we gave him at QB last season is unbelievable. He destroys Routt in this video though so hopefully he can help that dude out!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sQwAP2eUUMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blick 04-14-2012 08:52 PM

Cassel was actually making good throws there early.

Bowser 04-14-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blick (Post 8541929)
Cassel was actually making good throws there early.

Except at the :30 mark, where Bowe actually has to stop and consider fair catching Cassel's pass.

Blick 04-14-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8541967)
Except at the :30 mark, where Bowe actually has to stop and consider fair catching Cassel's pass.

Yeah, I wasn't counting the duck he threw up in the Lions game.

Sofa King 04-14-2012 09:40 PM

Lotta that #24 guy getting burned in that video. Poor Champ just doesn't have it anymore, that and Bowe is really ****ing good.

KCrockaholic 04-14-2012 09:55 PM

Nice highlights. It was nice seeing some highlights of Bowe with a real QB throwing him the ball the last 3 games. The accuracy and ball placement is far and away better than anything else seen in that video.

NIUhuskies 04-14-2012 10:09 PM

Bowe really is underestimated. Dude is big, strong, and runs great routes. Last year was very solid for him based off having no QB, no Oline, and zero running game.

Three7s 04-14-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8542097)
Lotta that #24 guy getting burned in that video. Poor Champ just doesn't have it anymore, that and Bowe is really ****ing good.

No way! Champ was just playing prevent the whole time. /welcher

Demonpenz 04-15-2012 12:24 AM

Someone put that video to AC/DC plz

aturnis 04-15-2012 12:38 AM

LOVE the orange jerseys!

Don't know who PGHOTBOY is, but I think he did some other videos and had the same orange jersey problem...

Easy 6 04-15-2012 12:43 AM

Couldnt finish watching it without saying just how great he can be, nearly EVERY ****ING THROW here the guy has to drastically adjust for.

Holy Crap, watching this just makes me mad at Cassel even more, what a bullshit arm... Bowe was risking his life to catch half of them.

Put a Brees or whoever with him, perennial pro bowler.

ThaVirus 04-15-2012 12:57 AM

I love his size, strength, toughness and durability, but most of all his body control is off the charts. He's like a large, powerful gazellelionman. Amazing.

TRR 04-15-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8542492)
Couldnt finish watching it without saying just how great he can be, nearly EVERY ****ING THROW here the guy has to drastically adjust for.

Holy Crap, watching this just makes me mad at Cassel even more, what a bullshit arm... Bowe was risking his life to catch half of them.

Put a Brees or whoever with him, perennial pro bowler.

I understand the Cassel hate and have come to understand that every thread will have someone fairly or unfairly throw him under the bus. However, as you watch this video, it is very clear that Bowe had to adjust to or make the tough catch more often with Palko/Orton than he did with Cassel. All three are average at best QB's but let's tell it like it is in regards to the video.

Posted via Mobile Device

King_Chief_Fan 04-15-2012 07:26 AM

wow, that QB has some mad skillz:)

InChiefsHeaven 04-15-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 8542674)
I understand the Cassel hate and have come to understand that every thread will have someone fairly or unfairly throw him under the bus. However, as you watch this video, it is very clear that Bowe had to adjust to or make the tough catch more often with Palko/Orton than he did with Cassel. All three are average at best QB's but let's tell it like it is in regards to the video.

Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. This video actually makes Cassell look pretty good. Regardless, Bowe really is special.