ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Relationship Problem (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205990)

RustShack 04-16-2009 12:19 AM

Relationship Problem
 
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?

L.A. Chieffan 04-16-2009 12:20 AM

u like fishsticks?

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:21 AM

I'd think the "just as friends" line has probably been breached fella.

Confront her seriously now, or walk away from the relationship.

Pants 04-16-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5674550)
...and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?

Dude...

KCrockaholic 04-16-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674553)
I'd think the "just as friends" line has probably been breached fella.

Confront her seriously now, or walk away from the relationship.

This.

Do you know this "friend" personally? Or is it someone you've never meet?

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:35 AM

Think of it this way...you're a guy..so follow me here.

Most guys, particularly younger guys like you and I don't really care to have too many female "friends". You're either ****ing the girl, or she's someone you'd like to **** if the opportunity presents itself. Now, I certainly know I wouldn't personally go out to a movie with any girl I didn't have some interest in ****ing. And this dude probably thinks something like you and I.

So, even if they're "just friends" in her book, he's setting himself up for some suck and **** action down the line. And it's that simple, man. It doesn't really matter what sort of intentions your girl may have at the moment, you know this guy "friend's" intention.

He wants to bang your girl, and if he hasn't already, then you're most certainly not throwing up any roadblocks for him by not setting up certain parameters in your relationship. Either get shit set straight really quick-like, or you can plan on your relationship falling apart promptly..if it hasn't already.

KCrockaholic 04-16-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674564)
Think of it this way...you're a guy..so follow me here.

Most guys, particularly younger guys like you and I don't really care to have too many female "friends". You're either ****ing the girl, or she's someone you'd like to **** if the opportunity presents itself. Now, I certainly know I wouldn't personally go out to a movie with any girl I didn't have some interest in ****ing. And this dude probably thinks something like you and I.

So, even if they're "just friends" in her book, he's setting himself up for some suck and **** action down the line. And it's that simple, man. It doesn't really matter what sort of intentions your girl may have at the moment, you know this guy "friend's" intention.

He wants to bang your girl, and if he hasn't already, then you're most certainly not throwing up any roadblocks for him by not setting up certain parameters in your relationship. Either get shit set straight really quick-like, or you can plan on your relationship falling apart promptly..if it hasn't already.

Harsh. But true.

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life (Post 5674566)
Harsh. But true.

I just went through a fairly similar situation with my former fiance. I had to cut my losses, and it was pretty painful and really a shitty situation, but it had to be done.

Trust me dude. Either try to get your relationship straight like RIGHT ****ING NOW..or cut your losses and move on. Don't let this drag out any longer, it's not gonna end well for either party involved.

Mecca 04-16-2009 12:39 AM

Sounds like you got a real keeper there man...honest question did you do something where she'd intentionally want to make you jealous?

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2009 12:43 AM

"your" ****ed.

Sorry, Dude.

Get the **** out.

NOW.

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:45 AM

Well, Rustshack was online about 20 minutes ago when he posted this..and now he's gone without a response...

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674578)
Well, Rustshack was online about 20 minutes ago when he posted this..and now he's gone without a response...

He probably had a problem with his septic tank

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:48 AM

He's probably pullin one of these numbers...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOjwMxccsZc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOjwMxccsZc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-16-2009 12:48 AM

Give the guy a spike piledriver on a concrete sidewalk, and give your lady friend a northern lights suplex into a dumpster.

ChiefsCountry 04-16-2009 12:50 AM

Mistake #1 moving in together or thinking about it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.