ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Sully 09-16-2009 09:41 AM

I've watched the 1st 2 episodes of season 2, and am hooked. I couldn't believe the guy from "Undeclared" could pull off the biker role, but he's doing alright (needs work on the American accent).

Can anyone fill me in on the season 1 story? Who are these guys? What's the back story?

Deberg_1990 09-18-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 6077954)

Can anyone fill me in on the season 1 story? Who are these guys? What's the back story?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy

Season 2 is getting off to a great start so far. Love this show

kcchiefsus 11-02-2009 03:16 PM

So what do you all think so far? I don't have FX but my friend turned me on to this show last week and I've already watched the first season and the first 8 episodes of season 2. I'm hooked, can't wait for the new episode.

Tribal Warfare 11-02-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 6227910)
So what do you all think so far? I don't have FX but my friend turned me on to this show last week and I've already watched the first season and the first 8 episodes of season 2. I'm hooked, can't wait for the new episode.

Clay and Jax are gonna **** shit up when they finally hear what happened to Gemma.

Demonpenz 11-02-2009 03:20 PM

the only thing i don't like is henry rollins and tom arnold, hard to suspend belief when you see them on other stuff all the time

kcchiefsus 11-02-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 6227924)
Clay and Jax are gonna **** shit up when they finally hear what happened to Gemma.

Yeah, If they don't tear the MC apart first with their own problems. I wonder if anybody caught on during that dinner last episode when Jax screamed out about Clay murdering women.

kcchiefsus 11-02-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6227927)
the only thing i don't like is henry rollins and tom arnold, hard to suspend belief when you see them on other stuff all the time

True. I still can't wait to see what happens with Tom Arnold after he had Luann whacked.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-02-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6227927)

Piss on you! Rollins as a white supremacist is brilliant. BRILLIANT I SAY!:D

I wonder what Opie's gonna' do when he finds out that the club killed his old lady?

blazzin311 11-02-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 6227930)
Yeah, If they don't tear the MC apart first with their own problems. I wonder if anybody caught on during that dinner last episode when Jax screamed out about Clay murdering women.

I noticed that. I'm just wondering who else that was at the dinner table in that scene might have heard it also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 6227934)
True. I still can't wait to see what happens with Tom Arnold after he had Luann whacked.

This. On a side note, on of my Mother's best friends it Tom Arnold's sister. I actually got to meet him a few years back when I was back in KC for the Holidays. He was into visiting family as well and our family's went out to dinner. Very nice guy or so he seemed. Fricken funny as hell too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6227954)
Piss on you! Rollins as a white supremacist is brilliant. BRILLIANT I SAY!:D

I wonder what Opie's gonna' do when he finds out that the club killed his old lady?

This too. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who would have been better cast than Rollins is. I think he's done quite well with the role.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-02-2009 04:33 PM

The town they modeled that show on reminds me of Los Gatos or Bakersfield.

Deberg_1990 11-02-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 6227910)

Love this show. heh, ive even got my wife into it, and shes as conservative as they come.

Tons of storylines going on right now.

Cant wait for Clay and Jax to unload on Arkin and Rollins.

Its a nice twist that Opie is taking Clays side in the feud.

Bane 11-02-2009 05:41 PM

Love season 1,and just downloaded the first 8 episodes of season 2 on my ps3.Season 2 kicks ass so far.:thumb:

Tribal Warfare 11-02-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6228147)

Its a nice twist that Opie is taking Clays side in the feud.

While Piney is on Jax's side knowing what happened to Ope's wife.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-02-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 6228299)
While Piney is on Jax's side knowing what happened to Ope's wife.

Does Jax know?

KCUnited 11-02-2009 08:43 PM

4.5 Over/Under on how many hospital chapel scenes Gemma will be in tomorrow night.