ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Johnny Manziel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272788)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 09:43 PM

No point in even bringing QB prospects to the table with this franchise. Run the other way as fast as your feet will carry you.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 05-05-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660810)
No point in even bringing QB prospects to the table with this franchise. Run the other way as fast as your feet will carry you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Preseason football.

That's where you'll find the next Chiefs QB.

Just watch the rest of the league's back ups.

Hootie 05-05-2013 09:47 PM

I tell you what.

I watched this kid in his bowl game and I thought he was unbelievable. There is nothing that I watched that suggested to me he couldn't excel on the next level.

DEFINITELY passed the eye test.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-05-2013 10:00 PM

Huh? I thought people here told me that Johnny Foosball sucked?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9660816)
Preseason football.

That's where you'll find the next Chiefs QB.

Just watch the rest of the league's back ups.

I was a Daniel fan for MU, but basically handing the ****er the keys to the number two spot is absolutely mystifying to me, and not in a good way. And I guarantee you: Grahm Harrell will find his way to arrowhead before it's all said and done.
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc 05-05-2013 10:20 PM

Unless he's a defensive lineman, there's not much talking about him as the Chiefs pick year.

Dallas Chief 05-05-2013 10:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9659226)
Not reading the thread,

**** AGGIE &
**** MANZIEL

Derp.

houstonwhodat 05-05-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9658418)
What impresses me most about Manziel is his footwork. When you think about a QB with great footwork you think about Peyton Manning. Manning has nothing on Manziel. His feet are constantly moving . He floats like a ballerina and knows how and when to plant and strike. It's a thing of true beauty.

Brees has the best footwork.

Dude has eyes in the back of his head.

houstonwhodat 05-05-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9659129)
AJ McCarron is a god damn 4th round pick.

Yeah but his girlfriend is a first round pick.

Chiefaholic 05-06-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9660401)
As much as Tebow was adored and idolized at UF, imagine that by at least 15 times more, and you'll get the love and value that Manziel holds at A&M. We are talking about one of the proudest and most tradition-based schools in the country here. Before this year, they still talked about John David Crow when he won the Heisman in the 50's. Now, they have the most polarizing athlete in the entire country who just won the Heisman as a Frosh, and has a good chance of winning at least 2 more, he could very well have a statue of him there before he even graduates. I don't think he will leave early, he is just too important to A&M and probably feels somewhat indebted to them to win as much as possible there (similar to how Tebow did). He will most likely stay there until he's a senior, I just don't see him leaving such an ideal situation where he can be the biggest rockstar in the country, for one of the most loyal (almost cult-like) schools in the biggest conference. He is still maturing and developing anyway, what is the point of rushing into the pros when you can live the dream life in College?

Becoming a millionair w/o risking injury and losing it all.

ChiefAshhole20 05-06-2013 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9660959)
Becoming a millionair w/o risking injury and losing it all.

His family is loaded and has been for years, money is not an issue for Johnny. If you look at how he has responded to all the attention this past year, it becomes obvious to me at least that he is loving every minute of the stardom that has happened to him this past year. Honestly though, he literally may have the single greatest life in America right now. He's in college, is idolized by every single one of his peers and even elders, partying his ass off like a friggin rapper at the age of 20, not going to any classes, playing celebrity charity golf tournaments during the week, playing football where he's better than everyone else at it on a weekly basis, banging his model girlfriend and whatever other Aggie whores that he sees, and is getting VIP treatment everywhere he goes. Put yourself in his shoes, would you honestly want to end all this a few years early so you can go play professional football whenever you're not even fully physically developed to make a few million now instead of later?

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-06-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9660751)
Seriously though, Casey Paschall shoild be a great sleeper pick. Kid has a million dollar arm. The big questions about him will be whether he can handle NFL pressure. He had issues when we jumped to the Big 12 last year.

He can move and has the prototypical NFL QB size.

**** Casey Paschall and **** whoever he plays for !

exterminator 05-06-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9660898)
Brees has the best footwork.

Dude has eyes in the back of his head.

I think Brees is from a different planet.