ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Is There a Woman.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271590)

gblowfish 03-29-2013 04:26 PM

Is There a Woman....

Or a guy, or barnyard animal, or whatever, that you wish you could go back in time and chase before they became famous?

I was thinking about Cassandra Peterson today. She's "Elvira," but man, she was red, red RED HOT when she was in her early 20's. And she's from Manhattan, KS. I like local girls.

Have you ever seen your cat's teeth chatter and tail twitch when they look out the window and see a bird on the bird feeder? Cassandra Peterson does that for me. Yowza... and I like her much better as a redhead than in the Elvira get up.

Who would you chase?

Buck 03-29-2013 04:27 PM

inb4 your mom

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9538959)
Or a guy, or barnyard animal, or whatever, that you wish you could go back in time and chase before they became famous?

I was thinking about Cassandra Peterson today. She's "Elvira," but man, she was red, red RED HOT when she was in her early 20's. And she's from Manhattan, KS. I like local girls.

Have you ever seen your cat's teeth chatter and tail twitch when they look out the window and see a bird on the bird feeder? Cassandra Peterson does that for me. Yowza... and I like her much better as a redhead than in the Elvira get up.

Who would you chase?

If I have the power to TIME TRAVEL, why the hell do I have to limit it to yet-to-be-famous women? ****, I'd show 'em my time machine and demand a BJ before a single foot is stepped in there. Tell me a single goddamn person on earth who would say no?

This thread is now going to be: If you could time travel, but had to give a BJ for the opportunity, would you?

A Salt Weapon 03-29-2013 04:30 PM

Kate Beckinsale or Milla jovavavich(? The resident evil/fifth element chick)
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut 03-29-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9538972)
If I have the power to TIME TRAVEL, why the hell do I have to limit it to yet-to-be-famous women? ****, I'd show 'em my time machine and demand a BJ before a single foot is stepped in there. Tell me a single goddamn person on earth who would say no?

This thread is now going to be: If you could time travel, but had to give a BJ for the opportunity, would you?

Who do I have to give the BJ to?

Can I invest while in the past? Because at that point the question just devolves into "How much would you have to get paid to give a BJ?"

If I could invest in Microsoft or something, I'd suck off Mandingo if need be. Working sucks and I'd like to not have to do that anymore.

gblowfish 03-29-2013 04:33 PM

This opens up a new world of possibilities for Marty McFly....

BigRichard 03-29-2013 04:34 PM

Pics?

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2013 04:35 PM

Jennifer Connelly

DJ's left nut 03-29-2013 04:35 PM

And the correct answer is Cleopatra.

Wait...I've got a better one:

The Virgin Mary.

teedubya 03-29-2013 04:36 PM

I'd say Taylor Swift, so I could have songs written about me when I dumped her.

But, I'd really say Kate Upton. Because she is HAWT. Dunno when she became famous though...

or Sofia Vergara... yeah, her.

BourbonMan 03-29-2013 04:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Jayne Mansfield

DJ's left nut 03-29-2013 04:40 PM

Liz Taylor was stunning

Oh, and - "too fat" /Omaha

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9538978)
Who do I have to give the BJ to?

Can I invest while in the past? Because at that point the question just devolves into "How much would you have to get paid to give a BJ?"

If I could invest in Microsoft or something, I'd suck off Mandingo if need be. Working sucks and I'd like to not have to do that anymore.

Liberace.

houstonwhodat 03-29-2013 04:43 PM

Jennifer Anniston.

I don't care if she is famous or not.

I want that shit.

rootbeerafloat 03-29-2013 04:46 PM

Audrey Hepburn, Mamie Van Doren.