ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   3 tickets for 11/25 and 11/29 games (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22684)

dtebbe 11-02-2001 12:15 AM

3 tickets for 11/25 and 11/29 games

Hey guys, before I put these up on ebay, I just wanted to see if anyone here wanted them. 3 tickets for each, 11/25 vs. Seahawks and 11/29 vs. Eagles. Sec 327 Row 20. Face value, $51 each. I do take credit cards via PayPal.

Darrin Tebbe
678-517-5789

Packfan 11-03-2001 11:33 AM

Darrin,

Nice try, but remember who your dealing with here: Chief fans. Those games will have at least 20,000 no-shows. Probably more.

If you want to sell them, start the bidding at $5 per ticket. There is no way you will get face value for them. The Chiefs are one of the worst teams in the league.

Good Luck!

Phobia 11-03-2001 12:09 PM

Here we go again. Don't you ever get tired of pushing buttons, Ken?

Gracie Dean 11-03-2001 05:12 PM

We are still diehard fans and bad football is better than NO football. We will go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't look like many seats were vacant on Oct 14th when I went.

I would buy these except I need to buy christmas!

SuG 11-03-2001 05:55 PM

PACKFAN . . . . .

Let me ask you a question.

If you had season-tickets to the Packers(and maybe you do), would you be attending every game if your team was 1-6?

Besides, aren't you the big Anti-Carl person? You should know that the only way Carl will ever leave town is if fans stop supporting this team in mass numbers. Kind of a comfy situation you're in, isn't it? If the Chiefs suck(which they do at the moment) and fans continue to fill up the seats, you can simply say how we Chiefs fans are simply content with being a .500 ballclub(or worse) and will continue to support Carl no matter how dumb his decisions may be. Then again, if they don't sell out and there are a bunch of no-shows, you can simply play the "Chiefs fans suck and don't support their team" card.

It must be nice being able to talk out of both sides of your mouth so easily.

KC Dan 11-03-2001 05:57 PM

It's not his mouth that he's talking out of!

dtebbe 11-03-2001 11:53 PM

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

DT

Packfan 11-05-2001 08:48 AM

Guys,

Not trying to push any buttons. Just stating the obvious:

Chiefs suck

Tickets wont sell at face value

Many, many empty seats in future home games

I will buy those tickets for $5 a piece.

Nelson Muntz 11-05-2001 09:24 PM

packfan,
just shut the fuck up. no one gives two sh*ts about what your whiny loser naggin *ss opinion is anymore, so why bother?

but i think i have figured out why you are so negative about everything. you just haven't been laid in so long all of your frustration just keeps builiding and building.
sucks to be you

pink 11-05-2001 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Packfan
Not trying to push any buttons.
oh really.

Packfan 11-06-2001 07:50 AM

Say what you want about me and "pushing buttons",
it looks like I am right again on this one. So far, nobody on here is offering anything (other than my $5 bid) for these tickets. Like I said, there will be 20,000 empty seats. Free tickets floating all over town. Why the hell would anyone pay face value to see this team right now?

Dartgod 11-06-2001 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Packfan
Say what you want about me and "pushing buttons",
it looks like I am right again on this one. So far, nobody on here is offering anything (other than my $5 bid) for these tickets. Like I said, there will be 20,000 empty seats. Free tickets floating all over town. Why the hell would anyone pay face value to see this team right now?

Well duh, Ken! Considering that the majority of the people on that post on this board aren’t even in the Kansas City area, does that surprise you? Once again, you’ve shown your ignorance and your a$$ to everyone here and it’s not a pretty sight. Dipshit!

Looking away…

Rausch 11-06-2001 12:19 PM

If you haven't sold the eagles tix just reply to my post.

I might just take 'em from ya'.....I got a friend that's an eagle's fan in town, and thus, a ride to da' game!:D

Dartgod 11-06-2001 02:02 PM

Why buy them Brad? According to PackBOT there will be "free tickets floating all over town". And we know he's always right. :rolleyes:

Packfan 11-06-2001 02:17 PM

DartGod,

If I am ignorant for the fact that nobody had bid for the tickets and your claim that most people on this board are from out of town, what does that make the guy (Darren) who posted it in the first place??

Call a spade a spade or better yet, dont talk without covering all your bases first.