ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs This is the first time (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266576)

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9115247)
Sure, if we can find someone better...but don't get rid of good players for crap players just because

Because they didn't give a shit and were all about "them" or the money? **** that man.

loochy 11-13-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115252)
Because they didn't give a shit and were all about "them" or the money? **** that man.

that's every player

luv 11-13-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115187)
4. Romeo told the team anyone who fumbled would be benched and then he holds the ball out taunting the Pittsburgh CB? I sooo wished that kid would have stripped it from him.

I would cut him and I am dead serious. I can't stand the guy and he is an embarrassment. He is not a good player and he acts like he is the best imo.

Send a message and cut him or deactivate him. That's what i would do. When you have no player over 30 years old, you can't let that behavior go imo.

I agree in the aspect that I hate the way Bowe always points to the back of his jersey. Our season tickets are in the corner where several of the players go to pray before the game. He is always the last one out there, dances around, prays to the point where he knows he's the last one up, then he dances around some more and points at the back of his jersey. He just comes across as being so full of himself. It wouldn't be so bad if he actually caught a few more passes. Part of that is on Cassel, but several of those are on him, too.

Should we get rid of him, though? Hell no. Get a coach in there that has some discipline, get a QB that can throw the damn ball, and see what he's really capable of.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115249)
Bowe flexed and pointed at his back a couple of weeks ago when we got our ass kicked in Buffalo.

The bust really outweighs the boom with Bowe imo.

In the mean time, he's the only receiver PERIOD on this team who can be depended upon to make plays.

We need him and our new QB next year will need him. A rookie WR isn't going cut it.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9115254)
I agree in the aspect that I hate the way Bowe always points to the back of his jersey. Our season tickets are in the corner where several of the players go to pray before the game. He is always the last one out there, dances around, prays to the point where he knows he's the last one up, then he dances around some more and points at the back of his jersey. He just comes across as being so full of himself. it wouldn't be so bad if he actually caught a few more passes. Part of that is on Cassel, but several of those are on him, too.

Should we get rid of him, though? Hell no. Get a coach in there that has some discipline, get a QB that can throw the damn ball, and see what he's really capable of.

Don't encourage it, please.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115255)
In the mean time, he's the only receiver PERIOD on this team who can be depended upon to make plays.

We need him and our new QB next year will need him. A rookie WR isn't going cut it.

He's already gone dude. He will not be here next year. There is about a zero chance in hell. I can't even fathom why you would write that.

Ultra Peanut 11-13-2012 11:51 AM

I've been embarrassed by the Chiefs pretty regularly since the late 90s.

One of the players I haven't been embarrassed by in that span of time is the absolute best receiver -- by far -- that I've ever seen play for the team.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9115264)
I've been embarrassed by the Chiefs pretty regularly since the late 90s.

One of the players I haven't been embarrassed by in that span of time is the absolute best receiver -- by far -- that I've ever seen play for the team.

I was never embarrassed by Tony Gonzalez either. He was the best receiver we ever had. Bowe might be the best WR but, he's not the best receiver.

Rasputin 11-13-2012 11:54 AM

Dwane Bowe has been one of the most fun Chiefs to watch the last 5-6 years. Nah, he needs a QB & we need a GM to turn the ship around.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115271)
I was never embarrassed by Tony Gonzalez either. He was the best receiver we ever had. Bowe might be the best WR but, he's not the best receiver.

Tony Gonzalez was hardly a leader or a team player. He was a giant dick.

Bowe is 10 times the teammate that Gonzalez is or was.

That's all that matters to you, right? Leadership?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115278)
Tony Gonzalez was hardly a leader or a team player. He was a giant dick.

Bowe is 10 times the teammate that Gonzalez is or was.

That's all that matters to you, right? Leadership?

ROFL

Ming the Merciless 11-13-2012 11:56 AM

This is a very poorly coached team.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 11:56 AM

Must take a lot to embarrass you.

Rasputin 11-13-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115261)
He's already gone dude. He will not be here next year. There is about a zero chance in hell. I can't even fathom why you would write that.

There is a chance with a new GM that Bowe stays. God damn your and idiot.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115283)
ROFL

You want leaders, dude. You said so yourself.

If you ask nicely, maybe Clark will trade down, draft Te'o, trade for Tebow and Welker, then you can leader your leaders while your leadership leads.