ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs This is the first time (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266576)

DaKCMan AP 11-13-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115187)
I would cut him and I am dead serious. I can't stand the guy and he is an embarrassment. He is not a good player and he acts like he is the best imo.

Send a message and cut him or deactivate him. That's what i would do.

The next GM & HC we hire should employ the WWWCD strategy. Prior to making any decision the GM/HC would be required to ask "What Would Woodpsonge Chuckpants Do?" and then do the exact opposite. Because Woodsponge Chuckpants is incredibly stupid.

Mr. Laz 11-13-2012 11:32 AM

omg ... the season has sucked, the team has sucked.

if doing a little dancing helps improve the morale and increase the energy level then let them do it. Tons of players in the league dance.

overreact much?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115189)
Woodsponge is the truest True Fan who ever truly true-****ed a True Fan

No dude, you are still buying in to shit like Bowe imo. You are the biggest homer here. Anyone who supports the way these guys acted is far beyond homer and it's weird. This team SUCKS BALLS and they act like that??? Did you see Hali and Berry over there? Can you see how the good guys are being influenced?

loochy 11-13-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115187)
I wasn't trolling. He's a bad influence and we are the youngest team in the league.

1. The guy got paid $600,000 for that game

2. He dropped an easy catch

3. He dropped another easy catch when he turned and saw Ryan Clark coming at him 100 mph.

4. Romeo told the team anyone who fumbled would be benched and then he holds the ball out taunting the Pittsburgh CB? I sooo wished that kid would have stripped it from him.

5. 90% of the time he can only get open on a come back or curl route.

I would cut him and I am dead serious. I can't stand the guy and he is an embarrassment. He is not a good player and he acts like he is the best imo.

Send a message and cut him or deactivate him. That's what i would do. When you have no player over 30 years old, you can't let that behavior go imo.

Yeah, do that and bring in Terrance Copper.

:shake:

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9115193)
The next GM & HC we hire should employ the WWWCD strategy. Prior to making any decision the GM/HC would be required to ask "What Would Woodpsonge Chuckpants Do?" and then do the exact opposite. Because Woodsponge Chuckpants is incredibly stupid.

So you guys like Haley because he's a hard ass but support the bullshit we saw last night?

I don't get it guys. I just don't get where you some of you are coming from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9115200)
Yeah, do that and bring in Terrance Copper.

:shake:

Do it. Bowe is gone anyway.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115197)
No dude, you are still buying in to shit like Bowe imo. You are the biggest homer here. Anyone who supports the way these guys acted is far beyond homer and it's weird.

Players who don't flex at the camera win championships

DaKCMan AP 11-13-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115203)
So you guys like Haley because he's a hard ass but support the bullshit we saw last night?

Where did I say any of that?

loochy 11-13-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115204)
Players who don't flex at the camera win championships

I know, right? Michael Irvin was a real loser.

loochy 11-13-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115203)

I don't get it guys. I just don't get where you some of you are coming from.

Do it. Bowe is gone anyway.

I wouldn't say we support it.

I'd say WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115204)
Players who don't flex at the camera when they are 1-7 win championships

fixed

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9115211)
I wouldn't say we support it.

I'd say WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

So then you are good with blowing it up? If so, that is good with me. I am good with seeing their true colors.

I think it's good to see someone's character when times are tough.

KCUnited 11-13-2012 11:38 AM

Embarrassed? We stomped their yard! We stepped up! We got footloose on they ass!

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:41 AM

Bowe flexed at the camera when we were at the pinnacle of football excellence during our 10-6 playoff loss year in 2010.

Guess he's fine.

Frosty 11-13-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9115188)
I really don't mind celebrating. Just don't get a penalty over it.

This. Everyone should know that choreographed celebrations are a penalty (I was surprised that Houston and Hali's dance after the sack wasn't flagged). It's okay to get excited after a good play but don't be stupid about it. I didn't have a problem with Charles' celebration after the TD or Bowe pointing to his back (I didn't like the taunt while he was going into the endzone, though) but don't do something that costs your team. Even if that had been a fumble and Houston scored, they would have had to kick off from the 15, likely giving the Steelers good field position.

loochy 11-13-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115214)
So then you are good with blowing it up?

Sure, if we can find someone better...but don't get rid of good players for crap players just because

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115232)
Bowe flexed at the camera when we were at the pinnacle of football excellence during our 10-6 playoff loss year in 2010.

Guess he's fine.

Bowe flexed and pointed at his back a couple of weeks ago when we got our ass kicked in Buffalo.

The bust really outweighs the boom with Bowe imo.