ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs KC Star: Clark looks forward to next season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269599)

Lex Luthor 02-02-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9371913)
Just stop pretending like you have any clue what the **** you're talking about, Clark. :facepalm:

Thanks for firing ***** and saving our Chiefs. Now back the **** off and let the men talk. Go play with your family fortune. We have work to do.

OK, you care about the Chiefs. I get that. You're a pretty well-informed fan and you have strong feelings about what they should do in the draft. I get that too.

But your post reeks of arrogance and self-delusion. You aren't part of a group of "men" who can tell Clark Hunt to back the ****. You don't have any work to do.

I want the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith. But I think Clark Hunt has done a hell of a job the last month of purging the cancer from the organization and hiring great people. Give him a little ****ing credit and don't act like a total douche if the Chiefs decide to pass on Geno Smith. I swear, I haven't seen a goup of posters so ****ing obsessed with a college quarterback since Mecca and the other drafturbaters swore up and down that the Chiefs were total ****ing morons for not drafting Mark Sanchez.

I forget, how is Sanchez working out again?

Geno Smith obviously has much better credentials and a much better skillset than Sanchez did. But he's not a sure thing. Lots of guys look like absolute studs running the spread offense in college, yet turn out to be busts.

Now go ahead and say you were simply speaking rhetorically and you don't personally believe that you as an individual are part of that group of men you referred to. That's obvious. I just get a little tired of the negativity around here sometimes. 100% negativity towards Scott "Team Killer" Polio is fine. He earned it. But Clark Hunt is busting his ass trying to do the right things, and he deserves better.

Crush 02-02-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9371954)
Chiefs are going to try like hell to trade out of that pick and select Tyler Wilson

And all of the Geno knob slobbers are going to meltdown on CP.

When Tyler Wilson is gone by the no. 3 pick, will you do us all a favor and go **** yourself with Cat AIDS? If we're going to take a QB, we better take one at no. 1.

Crush 02-02-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9372084)
I'd be estatic with this ! And Geno goes to Oakland and becomes the next Jamaarcus Russel. LMAO

Other than both being black, Geno Smith has nothing in common with Jamarcus Russel.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-02-2013 09:35 AM

**** you Andrew Luck, for making all QB prospects appear worthless in comparison.

Sooooo tired of the no QB available bullshit when their are better prospects this year than in years past that included teams getting "franchise" guys in round 1.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-02-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9372203)
OK, you care about the Chiefs. I get that. You're a pretty well-informed fan and you have strong feelings about what they should do in the draft. I get that too.

But your post reeks of arrogance and self-delusion. You aren't part of a group of "men" who can tell Clark Hunt to back the ****. You don't have any work to do.

I want the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith. But I think Clark Hunt has done a hell of a job the last month of purging the cancer from the organization and hiring great people. Give him a little ****ing credit and don't act like a total douche if the Chiefs decide to pass on Geno Smith. I swear, I haven't seen a goup of posters so ****ing obsessed with a college quarterback since Mecca and the other drafturbaters swore up and down that the Chiefs were total ****ing morons for not drafting Mark Sanchez.

I forget, how is Sanchez working out again?

Geno Smith obviously has much better credentials and a much better skillset than Sanchez did. But he's not a sure thing. Lots of guys look like absolute studs running the spread offense in college, yet turn out to be busts.

Now go ahead and say you were simply speaking rhetorically and you don't personally believe that you as an individual are part of that group of men you referred to. That's obvious. I just get a little tired of the negativity around here sometimes. 100% negativity towards Scott "Team Killer" Polio is fine. He earned it. But Clark Hunt is busting his ass trying to do the right things, and he deserves better.

We suffered through 4 years of Cassel dude. Would you rather they do the same thing again and take someone else's leftovers like they've done the last 30 years or for them to actually take a shot at drafting a legit QB? Yes, their are guys with franchise potential available, so don't use that lame ass excuse.

Of course our opinions are strong. What is the definition of insanity again? Apply that to how this team has acquired QB's. Sanchez didn't work, but acquiring Cassel was an embarrasment the day the deal was made.

Rasputin 02-02-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9372229)
**** you Andrew Luck, for making all QB prospects appear worthless in comparison.

Sooooo tired of the no QB available bullshit when their are better prospects this year than in years past that included teams getting "franchise" guys in round 1.

The thing that annoys me the most about this, several rook QBs had successful seasons & so why not try the best to capture the same kind of results with our own rook QB #1 in the draft with the best prospect possible?

All last years draft class did is prove you can find success early on and turn things around quickly that way.

TEX 02-02-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9372237)
We suffered through 4 years of Cassel dude. Would you rather they do the same thing again and take someone else's leftovers like they've done the last 30 years or for them to actually take a shot at drafting a legit QB? Yes, their are guys with franchise potential available, so don't use that lame ass excuse.

Of course our opinions are strong. What is the definition of insanity again? Apply that to how this team has acquired QB's. Sanchez didn't work, but acquiring Cassel was an embarrasment the day the deal was made.

I personally don't care how they get a franchise QB - they just need to get one.

Rasputin 02-02-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9372247)
I personally don't care how they get a franchise QB - they just need to get one.

I do care how they get one. It would be a kick in the nuts if we don't draft a QBotf with our #1 pick.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-02-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9372247)

How else are they going to get one other than through a high draft pick? PLEASE don't mention Foles or Cousins.

Rasputin 02-02-2013 10:04 AM

Taking a QB with the first shows conviction and trust with that pick. Taking one later shows doubt and be lucky to get the guy rather than taking a bold stance that this is our guy.

Mr. Laz 02-02-2013 10:05 AM

everyone in the Chiefs organization just needs to such the **** up until we actually win a game and don't look like shit.

talk is cheap, show me

Messier 02-02-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9372256)
I do care how they get one. It would be a kick in the nuts if we don't draft a QBotf with our #1 pick.

Really? If the Chiefs end up with the best QB in the draft, but they get him in the 2nd or 3rd round, you'll be mad because they could've taken a QB first overall a d didn't?

Mr. Laz 02-02-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9372264)
Really? If the Chiefs end up with the best QB in the draft, but they get him in the 2nd or 3rd round, you'll be mad because they could've taken a QB first overall a d didn't?

yes, he would.

he's been pouting for awhile now ... he wants a QB in the first round NO MATTER WHAT. If Matt Cassel was coming out in this years draft he would be demanding that we draft him RIGHT NOW!!

It's what happens when people lose their minds to senility

Ace Gunner 02-02-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9372190)
Hate to say it, but Dorsey and Hunt have been consistently trying to prepare us for passing on a qb with the top pick.

Not sure if I should be just a little mad, or full blown pissed off.

right now (excepting the notion Dorsey will pass on a 1st rnd QB), I am leaning towards Star Lotulelei becoming a Chief. He gives them the added girth and speed up front along that DL and also allows for several formations like how Balt uses their BFF's in the 34 defense.
http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/SLotulelei.jpg

Messier 02-02-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9372269)
right now (excepting the notion Dorsey will pass on a 1st rnd QB), I am leaning towards Star Lotulelei becoming a Chief. He gives them the added girth and speed up front along that DL and also allows for several formations like how Balt uses their BFF's in the 34 defense.
http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/SLotulelei.jpg

that's what I'm thinking too.