ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Mr. Laz 12-07-2011 09:22 PM

another good place to fill soul gems is way up north with the icebergs.

you can go up and find a whole herd of horkers that move slow and are easy pickings.

the soul trap spell make them go agro so i just use it to round them all up and then blast the whole bunch with a couple of fireballs ... fills up 7 or 8 soul gems at once.

Simply Red 12-07-2011 11:29 PM

what can you all cook up to eat on Skyrim?

Hammock Parties 12-07-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8179731)
what can you all cook up to eat on Skyrim?

ecipes http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/data:...ICTAEAOw%3D%3DEdit

<table style="color: rgb(213, 212, 212); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 23px; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 500px; " border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>Finished Product</td><td>Effect</td><td>Ingredients</td><td>http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...WeightIcon.png</td><td>http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a/GoldIcon.png</td></tr><tr><td>Apple Cabbage Stew</td><td>Restores 10 Health and 15 Stamina.</td><td>Salt Pile, Red Apple, Cabbage</td><td>0.5</td><td>8</td></tr><tr><td>Beef Stew</td><td>Increases maximum Stamina by 25 for 720 seconds and restores 2 Stamina per second for 720 seconds.</td><td>Raw Beef, Carrot, Salt Pile, Garlic</td><td>0.5</td><td>8</td></tr><tr><td>Cabbage Potato Soup</td><td>Restores 10 health and 10 stamina.</td><td>Potato, Salt Pile, Leek, Cabbage</td><td>0.5</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Cooked Beef</td><td>Restores 10 health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Raw Beef</td><td>0.5</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Elsweyr Fondue</td><td>Increases Magicka regeneration by 25% and increases maximum Magicka by 100 for 720 seconds.</td><td>Eidar Cheese Wheel, Moon Sugar, Ale</td><td>0.5</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Grilled Chicken Breast</td><td>Restores 5 Health.</td><td>Chicken Breast, Salt Pile</td><td>0.2</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Horker Loaf</td><td>Restores 15 Health and 15 Stamina.</td><td>Salt Pile, Horker Meat</td><td>1</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Horker Stew</td><td>Restores 15 Health and 15 Stamina, and restores 1 Health per second for 720 seconds.</td><td>Lavender, Tomato, Garlic, Horker Meat</td><td>0.5</td><td>8</td></tr><tr><td>Horse Haunch</td><td>Restores 10 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Horse Meat</td><td>2</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Leg of Goat Roast</td><td>Restores 10 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Leg of Goat</td><td>1</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Mammoth Steak</td><td>Restores 10 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Mammoth Snout</td><td>2</td><td>8</td></tr><tr><td>Pheasant Roast</td><td>Restores 5 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Pheasant Breast</td><td>0.2</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Rabbit Haunch</td><td>Restores 5 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Raw Rabbit Leg</td><td>0.1</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Salmon Steak</td><td>Restores 5 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Salmon Meat</td><td>0.1</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Tomato Soup</td><td>Restores 10 Health and 10 Stamina.</td><td>Tomato, Salt Pile, Garlic, Leek</td><td>0.5</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Vegetable Soup</td><td>Restores 1 Health per second and 1 Stamina per second for 720 seconds.
</td><td>Cabbage, Potato, Leek, Tomato</td><td>0.5</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Venison Chop</td><td>Restores 5 Health.</td><td>Salt Pile, Venison</td><td>2</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Venison Stew</td><td>Restores 15 Stamina and restores 1 Health per second and 1 Stamina per second for 720 seconds.</td><td>Venison, Salt Pile, Potato, Leek</td><td>0.5</td><td>8</td></tr></tbody></table>

Simply Red 12-07-2011 11:46 PM

i'm blown away.

Hammock Parties 12-08-2011 01:42 AM

And you can actually hunt Mammoths, Horkers (they're walruses), Rabbits, Deer, Chickens, Cows, Goats and Horses.

Fire Me Boy! 12-08-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8178740)
have you played the game yet?

so where is this place full of fire atronachs? You can't kill your own, i tried.

shops rarely have them and if they do, it's just 1. I need 10 for that blacksmith guy. I already used the ones i had already to make health points.

Uh, yeah. Bought it on Day 1 and am now around level 52. I didn''t suggest you could find a place with a bunch of flame atronachs; I gave you a standard CP (ak a smartass) response that the way you get fire salts is by killing FAs.

Swanman 12-08-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8179971)
Uh, yeah. Bought it on Day 1 and am now around level 52. I didn''t suggest you could find a place with a bunch of flame atronachs; I gave you a standard CP (ak a smartass) response that the way you get fire salts is by killing FAs.

You can summon a flame atronach and piss it off until it attacks you, then kill it.

Fire Me Boy! 12-08-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8180354)
You can summon a flame atronach and piss it off until it attacks you, then kill it.

Yes, but you don't get any fire salts from the kill.

Fairplay 12-08-2011 10:47 AM

I don't play this game so i can cook food.

whoman69 12-08-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8179885)
And you can actually hunt Mammoths, Horkers (they're walruses), Rabbits, Deer, Chickens, Cows, Goats and Horses.

PETA will be up in arms.

Frazod 12-09-2011 09:25 AM

Word of warning - apparently not all the places you store stuff are safe.

I put a bunch of crap (including my full set of Nightengale armor) in one of the barrels by the blacksmith in Riften - I don't know if it had anything to do with loading the latest patch, but when I went back to check the inventory, the barrel was empty. Not that big of a deal since I'm level 52 now, but annoying nonetheless.

Also, that glitch with the companion quest has still not resolved itself. I'm getting the impression that at some base level the game just blew a gasket when I cleared that particular dungeon early, and even though I went back to an earlier save point, it is just ****ed up and that's the end of it. The people in Whiterun are still standing around like morons even after I moved the bodies. The most annoying thing is that I'm stuck with the werewolf thing now, which I never use and which also prevents me from getting the rest bonuses. It may also prevent the marriage quest, since putting on the amulet does nothing when it should spark interest in certain characters.

Pants 12-09-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8183493)
Word of warning - apparently not all the places you store stuff are safe.

I put a bunch of crap (including my full set of Nightengale armor) in one of the barrels by the blacksmith in Riften - I don't know if it had anything to do with loading the latest patch, but when I went back to check the inventory, the barrel was empty. Not that big of a deal since I'm level 52 now, but annoying nonetheless.

Also, that glitch with the companion quest has still not resolved itself. I'm getting the impression that at some base level the game just blew a gasket when I cleared that particular dungeon early, and even though I went back to an earlier save point, it is just ****ed up and that's the end of it. The people in Whiterun are still standing around like morons even after I moved the bodies. The most annoying thing is that I'm stuck with the werewolf thing now, which I never use and which also prevents me from getting the rest bonuses. It may also prevent the marriage quest, since putting on the amulet does nothing when it should spark interest in certain characters.

Ugh. That sucks, man.

P.S. If anyone needs gold ore, Kolskeggr Mine (NE of Markath) gave me 54 ore + 2 ignots (sitting on the table) in one go. Much jewelry was made for a hefty profit last night while increasing my Blacksmithing and Enchanting. :)

Frazod 12-09-2011 09:36 AM

In other news, I just completed the main part of the Dark Brotherhood quest. I liked it (apparently more than others did), although won't be able to show my face in Solitude again for a while. I pretty much went full-out avenger at the end.

It was a bad day to be a guard. :$2500:

Swanman 12-09-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8183504)
Ugh. That sucks, man.

P.S. If anyone needs gold ore, Kolskeggr Mine (NE of Markath) gave me 54 ore + 2 ignots (sitting on the table) in one go. Much jewelry was made for a hefty profit last night while increasing my Blacksmithing and Enchanting. :)

Anytime I get iron ore I just use the transmuting spell to change it to silver then to gold so I end up increasing my alteration skills as well.

Pants 12-09-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8183529)
Anytime I get iron ore I just use the transmuting spell to change it to silver then to gold so I end up increasing my alteration skills as well.

I do that too, but it would take me forever to process 54 ore iron ore to gold. My magicka is at 130 (thanks to an amulet, otherwise it would be at the default 100) and the Transmute spell costs 80... that's a lot of waiting for the magicka bar to recharge.