ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 09:34 PM

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:banghead:

MadMax 01-08-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny

KCJ

ROFL Go Chargers!!! :thumb:

Deberg_1990 01-08-2005 09:37 PM

Marty Schottenheimer = The Best Regular Season Coach of All Time!

The Modern day Chuck Knox.

Dartgod 01-08-2005 09:37 PM

Post whore.

tk13 01-08-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

KCJ

This Jets D is way underrated, but the Chargers strength all year has been their "top 3 offense" and they've got 7 points after three quarters. That just isn't going to work....

PastorMikH 01-08-2005 09:39 PM

Don't know about that statement Johnny. At least Marty got his team to the post-season.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 09:39 PM

I deserve credit for at least showing up and collecting my well-deserved abuse...

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 09:40 PM

I'm sickened by Marty's lackof development after SOOOO many lessons (un) learned...

shaneo69 01-08-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

I deserve credit for at least showing up and collecting my well-deserved abuse...

Yes you do. But I don't know if anyone here is praising Vermiel anymore. I think they both suck in their own unique ways.

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 09:49 PM

DV is better than Marty regardless.

Unless your goal is something other winning a superbowl.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69
Yes you do. But I don't know if anyone here is praising Vermiel anymore. I think they both suck in their own unique ways.

That's probably the only thing protecting me from a cyber-tar-and-feathering. Anybody else sickened by the extra-commercials on playoff games? Heck, there are more commercials playing than football plays... :hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla 01-08-2005 09:55 PM

Uh, we already knew that.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Uh, we already knew that.

Not by the side-by-side comparison as KC Chiefs coaches you don't... STFU

Pitt Gorilla 01-08-2005 10:23 PM

Quote:

Not by the side-by-side comparison as KC Chiefs coaches you don't... STFU

Wait a minute...As KC coaches? I thought that including other stints was implicit in your thread (you are referencing Marty's work in SD). So, I thought you might also include Dick's work in St. Louis and Philly. Which is it?

BTW,
Marty will win this game.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Wait a minute...As KC coaches? I thought that including other stints was implicit in your thread (you are referencing Marty's work in SD). So, I thought you might also include Dick's work in St. Louis and Philly. Which is it?

BTW,
Marty will win this game.

Head to head as KC coaches, DV can't touch Marty. Both coaches since DV won the SB are about even, edge to Marty.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:04 PM

Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Pitt Gorilla 01-08-2005 11:05 PM

Conservatism kills Marty again.

Rausch 01-08-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Don't know about that statement Johnny. At least Marty got his team to the post-season.

He will next year too...and choke again.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:08 PM

My apologies to DV.....

Ultra Peanut 01-08-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

You can't even copy and paste properly...

Dick Vermiel is better than Marty

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:12 PM

Umm...good ole marty. Yeee Haww..

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:13 PM

Marty is loser.

This obsession can now end.

Never speak his name or your stupid arguments about him again.

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:14 PM

Marty can thank Hoculi for at least tying the game

Iowanian 01-08-2005 11:16 PM

Little Buddy..........Make sure to stop at intervals between typing and stretch those hands, wrists and fingers. You don't want to get Tendonitis.

gblowfish 01-08-2005 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

KCJ

Start typing, Johnny Boy. Maybe you can dress up like this guy while you do it:

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:18 PM

Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:21 PM

I'm trying to imagine what could compensate for the endless threads started by Johhny trashing DV and threatening those who disagreed with him...over and over and over, only to be followed by "I'm leaving"...followed by "I apologize"....followed by more threads, more threats, more "I'm leaving"....more "I apologize".....followed by "I was right! Bow to me!"

frankly, nothing can give me back the time wasted reading that juvenile crap....

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:24 PM

I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.

morphius 01-08-2005 11:29 PM

Too funny. Marty actually got lucky for once in the playoff's and they still find a way to choke. Simply amazing the luck he has.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:38 PM

Quote:

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?

morphius 01-08-2005 11:41 PM

Quote:

KCJ - he is drinking a little and not acting quit himself, relax a little bit. You know you are going to take a little ribbing for this, its a given and in the grand scheme of things means nothing.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?

I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.

gblowfish 01-08-2005 11:42 PM

Quote:

I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Woah...lighten up Francis!

Rain Man 01-08-2005 11:44 PM

Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish
Woah...lighten up Francis!

This ain't no movie, fool.

Phobia 01-08-2005 11:44 PM

Quote:

OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.

Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

htismaqe 01-08-2005 11:46 PM

Quote:

Here we go again.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!

Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

yeah, we've heard it all before....being in the military doesn't excuse you being a psychotic asshole on this board, and its clear you really didn't come here to take your lumps...you came here to beat your chest like you always do....that's ok, no one expected anything less from poor old misunderstood Johhny....

and pretending this thread about marty has something to do with the War on Terror is not just sad, but borderline insane....you are a tough guy, good for you...but you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old

Phobia 01-08-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help.

Rain Man 01-08-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

This whole "war" is being filmed in the California desert. Your secret is out.

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:49 PM

Johhny, like Marty, simply can't be anything other than what he is....let this thread be a reminder

htismaqe 01-08-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

ROFL

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Here we are folks: DEMOCRAT: Liberal: loser.

Phobia 01-08-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!

I HAVE.

But you don't see me invoking my veteran status EVERY ****ING time somebody disagrees with me.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:51 PM

Quote:

I HAVE.

But you don't see me invoking my veteran status EVERY ****ING time somebody disagrees with me.

Because what you did as a vet and what I have done are apples and oranges. Damn, you are so eager to bring shame on combat duty. What the hell iswrong with you? If you are a vet, how dare you defend Titus?

Rain Man 01-08-2005 11:55 PM

I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

morphius 01-08-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Because what you did as a vet and what I have done are apples and oranges. Damn, you are so eager to bring shame on combat duty. What the hell iswrong with you? If you are a vet, how dare you defend Titus?

Maybe because you are attacking everyone on the thread and instead of taking your lumps your throwing shit like an angry monkey.

Phobia 01-08-2005 11:56 PM

Quote:

You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Desert Storm. Few people do.

PastorMikH 01-08-2005 11:56 PM

Quote:

I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

ROFL ROFL

I'd give you some rep for that except I just gave you some for another post and it might take a while before it lets me rep you again.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:56 PM

Quote:

What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Dessert Storm.

mmmm....sounds tasty

Rain Man 01-08-2005 11:57 PM

When I played paintball, I got surrounded once when I was in a foxhole, just me and Mike with a dozen or more enemy around us. I'm not going to say any more. I can't.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Dessert Storm. Few people do.

You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????

Rain Man 01-08-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.

That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.

Phobia 01-08-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
mmmm....sounds tasty

**** OFF I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!!!

Phobia 01-08-2005 11:59 PM

Bring me a PIE - I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.

omg! you didn't!

snap

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Desert Storm. Few people do.

So I take it that you never got caught by your CO taking all those naps did you?

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

**** OFF I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!!!

You and Michael Moore can join Oliver Stoned as true defendersof the republic.

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....

morphius 01-09-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....

Sounds like someone is just trying to find a way to ban himself.

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????

Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants ASAP.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:05 AM

You can't ban a veteran. I will have my congressman vote to have someone else fight to the death to prevent that.

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
So I take it that you never got caught by your CO taking all those naps did you?

YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

you really are damaged aren't you?

The DSM-IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders (see also:DSM cautionary statement), defines paranoid personality disorder as:

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

1. suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
2. is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
3. is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
4. reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
5. persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
6. perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack

7. has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

Johnny, it is time to take a chill pill. You are supplying this BB with WAAAYYYY too much ammo here.

This was a shot at Phil - you know, the guy that was making you look really bad? - not you.

:rolleyes:

morphius 01-09-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

First off, he was talking to Phobia not you.
If I may make a suggestion, walk away from the computer for a while and take a breath, cause you are seriously over the edge.

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

I'm surprised God didn't tell you that PastorMikH was taking a cheap shot at me and the comment wasn't directed towards you.

Are you screening your calls again?

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:07 AM

I'm not sure, but I think Johnny just took a bullet for phobia. That's got to be worth a chiefsplanet medal.

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

he was talking to Phobia.....you really are crazy

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:07 AM

Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants ASAP.

Now that he has began calling everyone out, how about waiting a while to ban him???

:)

ChiTown 01-09-2005 12:08 AM

Quote:

Hey, thanks for serving our Country and all - I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Digital Key Posting Blatherer

PS - Why don't you make yourself useful and fix me a turkey pot pie, bitch.........

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:10 AM

Quote:

KCJ....
I'd be one of the first to thank a soldier for his duty, and congratulate you for the Br *.

I'd also be one to tell you that I think you're out of line on this one.

stevieray 01-09-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

You know waht your legacy will be.

john, stop while you're ahead and heed your own words.... don't diminish your service over a football game.

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
KCJ....
I'd be one of the first to thank a soldier for his duty, and congratulate you for the Br *.

I'd also be one to tell you that I think you're out of line on this one.

Thanks, but he's been out of line most of the thread.

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:12 AM

Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 12:13 AM

This thread is now complete.

Johhny (Cybil?) has moved through all the stages.

I think we can lock it now.