ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto How would you feel if your significant other gave you a vehicle for Christmas?* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319932)

Rain Man 12-28-2018 07:37 PM

How would you feel if your significant other gave you a vehicle for Christmas?*

* If you are from a non-western culture, you may substitute another gift-giving holiday at your discretion.

I'm watching these commercials, and people are getting up on Christmas morning to discover that their spouse has gifted them with a brand new vehicle. One company even upped that, and the husband bought both a pickup and an SUV for him and his wife.

Am I unreasonable that this would tick me off? A vehicle is really expensive, first of all. It's going to involve either payments or a very large check. But even more than that, I buy a car less than once per decade. It has to be the right car. It has to be a car that I bond with, a car that melds with me both on the road and in my personal brand. I would want a specific set of options that would serve me well over the next decade. I would want - nee, I would require - that I be in on the decision to purchase said car. I wouldn't want a car to just show up with the statement that it's now mine.

Or are these couples talking about it beforehand in the commercials? Do you think that TV commercial husband is saying to the wife that he wants X car with A, B, and C options in an apricot color? If that's the case, then is it really a gift? Is the buying spouse just weaseling out of buying a gift by taking delivery of a vehicle that they're destined to buy anyway?

I find the whole vehicular Christmas gift thing to be highly suspect. Am I alone in this, or do others feel the same way?

Frazod 12-28-2018 07:39 PM

They're always parked crooked in the driveway, too. I suspect alcohol may be a factor.

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 07:42 PM

LMAO. "Heres a new $500+ car payment that we haven't budgeted for!!! Merry Christmas!!!"

oldman 12-28-2018 07:42 PM

I would think we're making too much money. Did you notice the house in the commercial?

Randallflagg 12-28-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13991752)
They're always parked crooked in the driveway, too. I suspect alcohol may be a factor.

Or they are parked crooked in the driveway of a mansion....... :thumb:

wazu 12-28-2018 07:43 PM

It’s completely asinine and a terrible idea for reasons you stated. A better, more relatable ad would be to show gifting a vehicle to a non family member person who cannot afford to buy a new car.

notorious 12-28-2018 07:43 PM

Husband is really hard up for a blowjob.

FloridaMan88 12-28-2018 07:43 PM

Enjoy many future months of car payments/debt for a “December to Remember”.

FAX 12-28-2018 07:44 PM

I've given cars for Christmas before.

I learned that, occasionally, the giftee can just drive away in their nice, gifted car and the next thing you know the giftee is busted with 10 grams of coke and your name on a registration that's still in the glovebox.

I now prefer a nice selection of seasonal fruits from Harry and David.

FAX

Flying High D 12-28-2018 07:45 PM

Comparable to a grandparent showing up with a big ass red ribbon on a five and a half week old St. Bernard/Border Collie for a five year old boy and his mom is pregnant with another. Plus, the parents don’t have two nickels to rub together. Who does that?

Frazod 12-28-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13991766)
Husband is really hard up for a blowjob.

He should have taken a six month vacation in Thailand instead. :D

Frazod 12-28-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13991772)

I learned that, occasionally, the giftee can just drive away in their nice, gifted car and the next thing you know the giftee is busted with 10 grams of coke and your name on a registration that's still in the glovebox.

FAX

I think you should adopt me. :titus:

Rain Man 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

FAX

I bet a person could hide 100 grams of cocaine in a Harry and David pear.

FAX 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13991778)

That madness ended many, many years ago, Mr. Frazod.

FAX

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 13991774)
Comparable to a grandparent showing up with a big ass red ribbon on a five and a half week old St. Bernard/Border Collie for a five year old boy and his mom is pregnant with another. Plus, the parents don’t have two nickels to rub together. Who does that?

Meh. I'm not bitching if someone gives me a border collie puppy.

TribalElder 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

That GMC commercial is so unrealistic

first, they have a big ass house and buy 2 gmc cars at 50-60k each

nope

chinaski 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

I'm extremely particular and have specific taste with the following things:

Cars/Trucks
Wristwatches
Firearms
Fishing Gear
Tools

I would prefer to make my own decisions on those items.

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

FAX

I was born into the wrong family.

FlaChief58 12-28-2018 07:47 PM

Yeah, I've never met anyone who bought a car for their spouse for Christmas. Their kid, sure but never their spouse

Rain Man 12-28-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 13991784)

Cars/Trucks
Wristwatches
Firearms
Fishing Gear
Tools

I don't even really like getting clothes for Christmas. I have a unique style that cannot be decoded by any other human being.

I'm not sure when this pickiness started, though. When I was 12 I wouldn't have looked a gift horse in the mouth. Somewhere along the way I got ruined by my own ego.

displacedinMN 12-28-2018 07:53 PM

I would hope the dealer has one hell of a return policy.

Flying High D 12-28-2018 07:54 PM

Some spouses seem to have no problem going out and racking up a huge payment for their own vehicle.

Rain Man 12-28-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 13991786)
Yeah, I've never met anyone who bought a car for their spouse for Christmas. Their kid, sure but never their spouse

Maybe that's the thing. If you're buying something expensive for someone who can't afford it, that's great. But if you're buying it for your spouse, presumably he/she can afford it because he/she is actually going to be paying for it.

Or maybe it's simply the fact that they're paying for it at all.

Rain Man 12-28-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 13991793)
I would hope the dealer has one hell of a return policy.

If I was doing this, I think I'd immediately hand my spouse a piece of paper that declares the vehicle in the driveway to be a mere prop, and that we'll go together to pick out the actual vehicle. That could work. But even then, it seems weird. My wife and I jointly make decisions about any purchase of five digits or more. By definition in my household, a vehicle wouldn't be a gift.

wazu 12-28-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13991782)
Meh. I'm not bitching if someone gives me a border collie puppy.

I’m not either. I’d just politely say “no thanks”.

displacedinMN 12-28-2018 07:58 PM

My wife says that maybe those spouses know them better than your wife does you.
This is payback for the other thing. :D

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13991801)
I’m not either. I’d just politely say “no thanks”.

Nah. It's coming home with me.

FAX 12-28-2018 08:03 PM

Another problem is those giant, red, car-sized bows. Those damn things cost about $50 bucks a pop. Unless you drive super slow, by the time you get home, the bow part is half-flapped to hell and gone. Also, when you stop at a red light, people stare at you like you stole somebody's gifted car out of their driveway. And sometimes you can see them thinking, "That poor bastard can't afford his own car so somebody had to give him one and he forgot to remove the ribbon." It's humiliating.

FAX

Reerun_KC 12-28-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13991806)
Nah. It's coming home with me.

Border collie? Damn right it’s comjng home with me. Between those and aussies. Favorite dogs ever.

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13991809)
Border collie? Damn right it’s comjng home with me. Between those and aussies. Favorite dogs ever.

Yip. Got a short haired red one currently.

Reerun_KC 12-28-2018 08:05 PM

Neither of us would be overly happy about it. Especially taking on debt that has zero appreciation value.

Rain Man 12-28-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 13991804)
My wife says that maybe those spouses know them better than your wife does you.
This is payback for the other thing. :D

Maybe the car's not the gift. Maybe the wife has stationed her best friend in the back seat as the big surprise.

Rain Man 12-28-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13991808)
Another problem is those giant, red, car-sized bows. Those damn things cost about $50 bucks a pop. Unless you drive super slow, by the time you get home, the bow part is half-flapped to hell and gone. Also, when you stop at a red light, people stare at you like you stole somebody's gifted car out of their driveway. And sometimes you can see them thinking, "That poor bastard can't afford his own car so somebody had to give him one and he forgot to remove the ribbon." It's humiliating.

FAX

I wonder if they drive them like that. Maybe they come in a big box via UPS, and the back yard is full of discarded cardboard and packing tape.

TrebMaxx 12-28-2018 08:09 PM

I was really hoping to receive a gift card for the Indian dealer so I could get me a Chieftain Classic but no joy.

Rain Man 12-28-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrebMaxx (Post 13991818)
I was really hoping to receive a gift card for the Indian dealer so I could get me a Chieftain Classic but no joy.

Did she give you a car instead?

LoneWolf 12-28-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11205763)
I just bought the wife a new Lexus RX 350. It's sitting in my BIL garage with a big red bow on it waiting for Xmas morning. I test drove about a dozen SUVs before settling on this one. Besides the Lexus, the Acura MDX was a really nice SUV.

Well, this post is four years old and seems to have aged well.

FAX 12-28-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13991785)
I was born into the wrong family.

Guess again.

I'm a self-made idiot.

FAX

displacedinMN 12-28-2018 08:25 PM

I do now that if I bought the truck for me and the SUV for her-there is no way in hell she is getting the truck. Marriage over.

TrebMaxx 12-28-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13991821)
Did she give you a car instead?

Not even a car! She probably knows I would trade it in for a new motorcycle. I did get a Salute to Service Chiefs jacket though which I think is pretty cool.

Rain Man 12-28-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13991824)
Well, this post is four years old and seems to have aged well.

Okay, we have a case study here.

Did you know that she wanted the Lexus? Did she expect that you might buy her a vehicle? Had she been talking to you about buying a car? How did you know the right color to buy? I have so many questions about this.

Frazod 12-28-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13991808)

FAX

I like the one where the new vehicle is shown sitting in about six inches of snow, although there is no snow on the vehicle, no tire tracks behind the vehicle, and no footprints leading away from the vehicle.

Apparently the folks at Mercedes have mastered Star Trek transporter technology. I wonder why they're still selling cars? :hmmm:

LoneWolf 12-28-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13991839)
Okay, we have a case study here.

Did you know that she wanted the Lexus? Did she expect that you might buy her a vehicle? Had she been talking to you about buying a car? How did you know the right color to buy? I have so many questions about this.

I knew she wanted a new vehicle and she had commented about several different makes/models she liked with the Lexus being one of them.

She had no clue I would buy her one, but we had discussed buying her a new vehicle after the first of the year.

She told me what colors she liked.

In retrospect, it was a mistake. She liked the Lexus, but she wasn’t attached to it since she didn’t pick it out. Two years later we ended up trading the Lexus in for a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport (I couldn’t believe it either).

Rain Man 12-28-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13991860)
I knew she wanted a new vehicle and she had commented about several different makes/models she liked with the Lexus being one of them.

She had no clue I would buy her one, but we had discussed buying her a new vehicle after the first of the year.

In retrospect, it was a mistake. She liked the Lexus, but she wasn’t attached to it since she didn’t pick it out. Two years later we ended up trading the Lexus in for a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport (I couldn’t believe it either).

Aha! So this supports my theory that one has to meld with the car during the selection process, or the person-car bonding process never occurs.

It was a nice thought on your part, though. If she liked a Hyundai, it seems like a Lexus would be a safe choice.

lewdog 12-28-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13991860)

Jesus, what a step down!!!

ChiliConCarnage 12-28-2018 10:19 PM

These have been on for years. The luxury brands seem to run them quite a bit and it's always struck me as preposterous.

I feel like trying to pick out clothes for people is nearly a lost cause. Let alone picking one shirt that needs to be worn everyday for years, isn't really returnable or swappable, and possibly costs a good chunk of a person's annual after tax salary.

Zebedee DuBois 12-28-2018 10:27 PM

Those Christmas car commercials are crazy stupid.

The Buick ones with the drunk guy in the chair to the side really bug me.

If it happened to me I would be stunned and make happy comments, but after a period of time (an hour) there would be some pointed questions.

Unless.....it was her way of telling me she had a winning lottery ticket, and even then I would be picky about the selection.

Bugeater 12-28-2018 10:29 PM

Those commercials are stupid. And so are Border Collies. The asswipe who lives behind me has one that I've been forced to listen to incessantly bark anytime it's outside for the last ****ing 10 years. And it's a loud ****ing bark that I can hear all the way into my basement. And god forbid I'm outside and it sees me, it steps the barking up to another whole goddamn level. It's the only dog I've ever known that I could walk up to and fire a bullet directly into it's brain and not feel one ounce of remorse afterwards.

Tornado 12-28-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 13991986)
Those commercials are stupid. And so are Border Collies. The asswipe who lives behind me has one that I've been forced to listen to incessantly bark anytime it's outside for the last ****ing 10 years. And it's a loud ****ing bark that I can hear all the way into my basement. And god forbid I'm outside and it sees me, it steps the barking up to another whole goddamn level. It's the only dog I've ever known that I could walk up to and fire a bullet directly into it's brain and not feel one ounce of remorse afterwards.

:shake:

ClevelandBronco 12-28-2018 10:43 PM

Assuming my wife wouldn’t present me with a 1950s pickup that needs a ton of work, I’d surely be disappointed.

Coach 12-28-2018 10:44 PM

"Where the **** are you getting this money from for making this purchase?!?"

Yeah, seeing those lame assed commercials with a new car in the drive way or people buying their S/O a car is just dumb as hell. Ever notice the background that the house is pretty mighty fancy too?

Only the rich people can pull of this kind of stunt.

Flying High D 12-28-2018 10:47 PM

I guess a vehicle would be better than herpes simplex 26 and/or genital warts.

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

LMAO Pretty sure mine has that same bark. He'll let whoever walks by on the sidewalk hear it.

Deberg_1990 12-28-2018 10:53 PM

Why is it always the luxury cars?

It’s never “Merry Christmas, here’s a new Nissan Versa”

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13992017)
Why is it always the luxury cars?

It’s never “Merry Christmas, here’s a new Nissan Versa”

If you're rich enough to buy a car as a Christmas present, you're not buying some economy car bullshit.

Flying High D 12-28-2018 10:56 PM

Can you imagine how many sugar daddy’s she has to have on the side to buy her husband a Lexus? My guess 6 minimum.

RealSNR 12-28-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Beagles will do that for me. They don't emit a bark-- they emit Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber doing the most annoying sound in the world in short bursts

Johnny Vegas 12-28-2018 11:18 PM

I’ve usually taken those kinda commercials as the spouse getting the other or each other a leased vehicle.

Bump 12-28-2018 11:21 PM

If you are in a marriage and money means something to you, it's obviously a bad move buying a new car as a gift. It's a commercial, they want people to think that it's a good idea.

Rivaldo 12-28-2018 11:26 PM

I'd feel like this. No better feeling.

<iframe width="800" height="540" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/17lkdqoLt44" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TinyEvel 12-29-2018 12:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I make TV ads for a living. I've made them for Mitsubishi, Chevy, VW, Hyundai and Volkswagen.

This one pisses me off every time.

I get that in my business are often trying to make things aspirational. But this is total Bs and unrealistic. The house is like a 5 million dollar modern home.

Getting Two of these cars for a holiday gift is BS. and How young are these couple? Thirty? Is he a tech bro? A cliche everyone hates?

I just don't get why they went so high end and the couple is white and privileged AF.

Maybe if they're wearing Dallas Cowboy Jerseys it would be more believable.

**** all this.

Deberg_1990 12-29-2018 12:37 AM

Yep, two 60-70k cars,

5 million dollar home with an under 30 couple. Totally realistic!

kysirsoze 12-29-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

You should probably put that bullet in the brain of the owner, not the dog.

Buehler445 12-29-2018 01:06 AM

I’d throw an intergalactic fit.

My wife may not care.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-29-2018 01:10 AM

Significant other? Elated.

Spouse? Furious.

Totally different questions to me.

cdcox 12-29-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Antifreeze.

BryanBusby 12-29-2018 01:27 AM

I bought my wife a car but we both knew she wanted one, she dropped super obvo hints at what she wanted and really it was an easy year to figure out.

I paid cash because **** paying for one gift for years.

cdcox 12-29-2018 01:37 AM

My dad bought a car for my mom in 1976 for her birthday. He had some logic about her being pregnant and couldn't buy her clothes. But she was driving a 1964 vintage at the time, so it was going to happen in the near future anyway. She was a little skeptical about it, but that was her nature on anything.

At a certain stage of life Christmas presents become problematic. We don't need much that we don't already have. If either of us want something below some mutually understood threshold, we buy it. My wife can't wear metal jewelry and is really picky about clothes. A car could be a wow gift. I could pull it off. My wife could probably buy a car that I would love, by spending more than I would typically spend.

Buehler445 12-29-2018 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 13992145)
My dad bought a car for my mom in 1976 for her birthday. He had some logic about her being pregnant and couldn't buy her clothes. But she was driving a 1964 vintage at the time, so it was going to happen in the near future anyway. She was a little skeptical about it, but that was her nature on anything.

At a certain stage of life Christmas presents become problematic. We don't need much that we don't already have. If either of us want something below some mutually understood threshold, we buy it. My wife can't wear metal jewelry and is really picky about clothes. A car could be a wow gift. I could pull it off. My wife could probably buy a car that I would love, by spending more than I would typically spend.

For the very reasons you listed the wife and I don’t exchange gifts.

Rain Man 12-29-2018 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13992108)
I make TV ads for a living. I've made them for Mitsubishi, Chevy, VW, Hyundai and Volkswagen.

This one pisses me off every time.

I get that in my business are often trying to make things aspirational. But this is total Bs and unrealistic. The house is like a 5 million dollar modern home.

Getting Two of these cars for a holiday gift is BS. and How young are these couple? Thirty? Is he a tech bro? A cliche everyone hates?

I just don't get why they went so high end and the couple is white and privileged AF.

Maybe if they're wearing Dallas Cowboy Jerseys it would be more believable.

**** all this.

Plus, it's obvious to any married person (and probably anyone) that this was a power play. She got some small his and hers Christmas gifts that was probably meant from the heart, and he went all megalomaniac with two vehicles. For a normal couple, that would make the wife feel terribly inadequate. I have a feeling that he probably abuses her.

But then she sees the two vehicles and immediately stakes a claim on one. So that tells me that she's a selfish person as well, so over the course of this commercial we learn that these are two very screwed up and dysfunctional people that I don't really want to know.

Are these people going to help you move with their new pickup and SUV? No way. You can't rely on them. She's going to lie about visiting a sick parent in the hospital and you'll see her at the mall later, and he's going to be drunk at a bar. He'll drive home drunk, nearly hitting a small girl on a bicycle, and then he'll beat her when he finds out what she spent at the mall.

I really don't like these people.

lostcause 12-29-2018 05:09 AM

If she or her ex-husband is paying for it, I'm good.

DanT 12-29-2018 06:48 AM

I like that GMC 'One for you, one for me' commercial, mainly because I think the actress, Morgan Matthews, is strikingly pretty and fun to watch. She's a Nebraskan, by the way. it is cute to me that her character wants the truck. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5796482/
I think the guy's reaction is funny and relatable, too. If you do something crazy, like buy two big, beautiful vehicles for your wife and you as Christmas presents, you better be able to go with the possibility she is going to want the vehicle you thought would be yours.
Sure, it is a silly commercial, but it entertains me. i hope Morgan Matthews scores some good roles in Hollywood.

Tombstone RJ 12-29-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13991749)
* If you are from a non-western culture, you may substitute another gift-giving holiday at your discretion.

I'm watching these commercials, and people are getting up on Christmas morning to discover that their spouse has gifted them with a brand new vehicle. One company even upped that, and the husband bought both a pickup and an SUV for him and his wife.

Am I unreasonable that this would tick me off? A vehicle is really expensive, first of all. It's going to involve either payments or a very large check. But even more than that, I buy a car less than once per decade. It has to be the right car. It has to be a car that I bond with, a car that melds with me both on the road and in my personal brand. I would want a specific set of options that would serve me well over the next decade. I would want - nee, I would require - that I be in on the decision to purchase said car. I wouldn't want a car to just show up with the statement that it's now mine.

Or are these couples talking about it beforehand in the commercials? Do you think that TV commercial husband is saying to the wife that he wants X car with A, B, and C options in an apricot color? If that's the case, then is it really a gift? Is the buying spouse just weaseling out of buying a gift by taking delivery of a vehicle that they're destined to buy anyway?

I find the whole vehicular Christmas gift thing to be highly suspect. Am I alone in this, or do others feel the same way?

You should also notice that in these commercials, the people always appear to be wealthy, in other words, money is not an issue

Tombstone RJ 12-29-2018 07:15 AM

FFS people, grow up. Mercedes has been doing these stupid-****ing-car-is-a-Xmas-gift commercials for years and all the made-up characters have Uber money.

Tombstone RJ 12-29-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

ROFL

cooper barrett 12-29-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13991778)

You'd drive a Chevy Vega?

cooper barrett 12-29-2018 07:47 AM

There is an important one that's missing....

Who wears a watch anyway...unless you're in Singapore...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 13991784)

Cars/Trucks
Wristwatches
Firearms
Fishing Gear
Tools

MIAdragon 12-29-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13992224)
There is an important one that's missing....

Who wears a watch anyway...unless you're in Singapore...

Everyone I know does. And an apple “watch” doesn’t count.

PunkinDrublic 12-29-2018 07:55 AM

How bad did you **** up to where the only way to avoid a divorce is to have someone roll up in a Lexus with a bow on the hood on Christmas Day? That’s the Hail Mary of avoiding a financially crippling divorce.

cooper barrett 12-29-2018 07:59 AM

She seems nice....compared to my exwife.

<iframe src="https://www.imdb.com/videoembed/vi895269145" allowfullscreen width="854" height="400"></iframe>

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT (Post 13992208)
I like that GMC 'One for you, one for me' commercial, mainly because I think the actress, Morgan Matthews, is strikingly pretty and fun to watch. She's a Nebraskan, by the way. it is cute to me that her character wants the truck. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5796482/
I think the guy's reaction is funny and relatable, too. If you do something crazy, like buy two big, beautiful vehicles for your wife and you as Christmas presents, you better be able to go with the possibility she is going to want the vehicle you thought would be yours.
Sure, it is a silly commercial, but it entertains me. i hope Morgan Matthews scores some good roles in Hollywood.

cooper barrett 12-29-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13992215)
FFS people, grow up. Mercedes has been doing these stupid-****ing-car-is-a-Xmas-gift commercials for years and all the made-up characters have Uber money.

I bought my ex a Benz (E class coupe) for Christmas...Best sex ever about 2 weeks earlier with her close friend....Jewelry wasn't an option.