ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

KC_Connection 11-05-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9088861)
How has MSU looked thus far? I doubt they're in March form.

Of course not. But I can guarantee you that their talent level isn't low enough that KU can just lollygag around and expect to win that game.

KC_Connection 11-05-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 9088954)
Honestly this gm does not bother me and I dont know why. They have the tools and will be fine. I dont quite understand all the ppl freaking out about withey on the other boards. He looks like last year. Good on D...limited on O. Didnt quite understand why ppl thought hed score more than 11 or 12 a gm

Withey hasn't even tried yet outside of a few minutes here and there. Not much to judge him on. But I agree...he's not some kind of gifted scorer type.

Demonpenz 11-05-2012 10:36 PM

Yeah just a game. Washburn had a nasty dude in the middle that was scoring on Whitey. I want to see Washburn in MIAA. They were good.

Buehler445 11-05-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9089068)
Yeah just a game. Washburn had a nasty dude in the middle that was scoring on Whitey. I want to see Washburn in MIAA. They were good.

They've been pretty solid I think in the early 2000s they won the national championship. Them and ESU had a nice rivalry for a few years while I was there. I'd suggest catching that game. ESU looked improved.

Saul Good 11-06-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9088792)
Tonight's game is nothing out of the norm.

Bill plays with the lineups and works on set plays. The D2 schools play on the biggest stage they will the whole season. Pretty typical game.

This is true of all D-2 schools...and they generally get hammered anyway.

Didn't Syracuse lose to one last year, though?

Saul Good 11-06-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9088994)
Withey hasn't even tried yet outside of a few minutes here and there. Not much to judge him on. But I agree...he's not some kind of gifted scorer type.

I still say he should have entered the draft. His stock is never going to be higher than it was at the end of last season.

Saulbadguy 11-06-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9089116)
They've been pretty solid I think in the early 2000s they won the national championship. Them and ESU had a nice rivalry for a few years while I was there. I'd suggest catching that game. ESU looked improved.

They made it to the title game, but lost.

They won the NAIA championship in the 80's.

Lzen 11-06-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9089556)
They made it to the title game, but lost.

They won the NAIA championship in the 80's.

Yup. I wonder if he's thinking of the Washburn women's team. They won the title just a few years ago.

Saulbadguy 11-06-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9089879)
Yup. I wonder if he's thinking of the Washburn women's team. They won the title just a few years ago.

2005. They've been very strong the past decade. They are highly ranked again this year.

Buehler445 11-06-2012 11:10 AM

My memory is getting old and full of other shit. Sorry.

My dad's favorite saying is that I've got a quart sized brain and trying to fit a gallon in. That's probably more accurate than inaccurate.

But Washburn is pretty decent in the MIAA. And they had a good rivalry with ESU when I attended ESU. For awhile after I left I think the ESU women could have beaten the men.

KC_Connection 11-06-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9089555)
I still say he should have entered the draft. His stock is never going to be higher than it was at the end of last season.

Could be right. We shall see. It's not every NCAA tournament that you set a record for blocks.

DJay23 11-06-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9088813)
In Bill we trust. Lots of new faces and even old faces with new roles/expectations. This team probably won't resemble anything like a well oiled machine until at least January. Washburn has been a very good D2 program for a long, long time. They start 4 seniors and 1 junior. KU turned it over a lot and missed many shots (including FTs). All of those factors kept this from being a blowout. I'm not too worried.

Christmas break is usually when Bill gets everything right. I'm not worried, I see some pretty good production coming from McLemore and Ellis offensively and we know what we have for D.

ArrowheadHawk 11-06-2012 07:50 PM

KU will be just fine.

Mr. Laz 11-06-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9092280)
KU will be just fine.

of course, KU will the same team they always are

Demonpenz 11-07-2012 05:06 PM

Are there many kids in the stands during big 12 play? I am hoping that it was because tickets were cheap that kids were all over the place. I am cool with toddlers but like it looked like a couple of them were like 6 inch long Jeff Boshees around.

HolyHandgernade 11-07-2012 05:48 PM

Rumors are flying that Embiid will make his decision shortly, maybe within the next week. This is the guy I want most. Not saying I won't take Randle on top of him, but with Embiid we shore up the rim protector for a few years the Self loves to have.

CoMoChief 11-07-2012 05:59 PM

lots of if's on this years squad. TONS of athleticism.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9096681)
lots of if's on this years squad. TONS of athleticism.

You know if I were to look at this years squad versus last years squad, I wouldn't give you much for last years.

But I also wouldn't have guessed that Tyshawn would have developed a leadership role and the ability to beat any defender in the country off the dribble any time he wanted to. I also wouldn't have guessed that Withey would go from not looking like he could walk to locking down the middle and TRob would score consistently and effectively against double teams.

Now I don't think it is prudent to expect gains like we had last year. That was a special year. But it also points out that the season is long.

I just hope we can run a cohesive team out there. It never seemed like we had one with Selby or X.

O.city 11-07-2012 06:44 PM

I never thought trob successfully learned to play the double team the way he should. He would force shots up and not be patient alot.

I think this team will miss TT more than Robinson. Robinson struggled to score against size and at times took bad shots.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9096821)
I never thought trob successfully learned to play the double team the way he should. He would force shots up and not be patient alot.

I think this team will miss TT more than Robinson. Robinson struggled to score against size and at times took bad shots.

I remember him doing that a lot, but he also put up better than 20 ppg if I remember correctly and almost all of those were against double teams. Dude was a ****ing man among boys.

He had a lot of assists out them too. He screwed up a lot of plays, but he touched the ball nearly every play. He was real talent. He scored on a lot of double teams because he had to. Most of the time, him taking on a double was better than someone else taking a shot (I'm looking at you Conner Teahan).

O.city 11-07-2012 07:09 PM

Robinson was a great player. But he was a physical player, who could outmuscle guys on the block and he actually was pretty fundamentally sound. Great college player.

But he struggled with quickness and size.

And yeah, him taking shots was better than Teahan.

But I would almost contend that Taylor was the engine that made last years squad go.

Saul Good 11-07-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

The ****?

Buehler445 11-07-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9096885)
Robinson was a great player. But he was a physical player, who could outmuscle guys on the block and he actually was pretty fundamentally sound. Great college player.

But he struggled with quickness and size.

And yeah, him taking shots was better than Teahan.

But I would almost contend that Taylor was the engine that made last years squad go.

I'd probably agree with that. TT is pretty unappreciated by a lot of folks on this board. I am not one of them. KU doesn't do much without him last year.

It's hard to imagine, but he could beat anyone in the country off the dribble at any time he wanted. He turned the ball over some, but he did way more harm than good. He was the only guy getting in the lane. Hopefully we can get in the lane much more this year. EJ started doing it late, and that's when he took off. But other than TT, nobody was doing anything offensively to create much.

I've said ever since the tournament that TT will be missed pretty bad around these parts. Hopefully we can fill the void, but he was a hell of a player and had a significant leadership role. Those are awful big shoes that several players are going to have to work together to fill.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9097076)
The ****?

I think it is easier to find guys to replace what TRob did (Score in the post and rebound) than it is to do what TT did (abuse people off the dribble).

shitgoose 11-07-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 9096657)
Rumors are flying that Embiid will make his decision shortly, maybe within the next week. This is the guy I want most. Not saying I won't take Randle on top of him, but with Embiid we shore up the rim protector for a few years the Self loves to have.

I think Embiid has a chance to be a special player. Julius Randle is already a special player. I would most definitely take Randle over Embiid any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I would take Gordon, Randle, or Dakari Johnson over Embiid if I had to choose between them. I understand 7 footers don't grow on trees but Embiid is very raw having only played for a year.

Buck 11-07-2012 11:24 PM

SDSU is playing in Lawrence next year, Kansas will come to San Diego in 2015-2016.

http://aztecmesa.proboards.com/index...y&thread=26641

RealSNR 11-07-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Maybe. But EJ is here to fill in for Tyshawn. Maybe he won't be as effective, but he has the potential to be even better.

Meanwhile, Ellis and company have huge shoes to fill in Robinson's absence. Withey benefitted HUGELY from Robinson. Without that monster down low, we might see a slight drop off in performance from Withey this year.

Pants 11-07-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9097567)
Maybe. But EJ is here to fill in for Tyshawn. Maybe he won't be as effective, but he has the potential to be even better.

Meanwhile, Ellis and company have huge shoes to fill in Robinson's absence. Withey benefitted HUGELY from Robinson. Without that monster down low, we might see a slight drop off in performance from Withey this year.

I don't think EJ can slash like TT. We've been spoiled by Sherron and TT always driving to the basket and getting to the line. Hopefully we can develop a good perimeter game this year to offset that slashing loss.

Buehler445 11-08-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9097593)
I don't think EJ can slash like TT. We've been spoiled by Sherron and TT always driving to the basket and getting to the line. Hopefully we can develop a good perimeter game this year to offset that slashing loss.

Yeah, EJ, was getting to the basket late in the year, but it appeared to me that it wasn't started off the bounce, if I'm remembering correctly (a lot of shit has happened since March), he'd have a step on guys if they helped off too much. I don't think, at least last year, he'd throw a move and just beat people off the bounce.

Maybe he can get there. Physically he is stronger and more explosive, but at least to date, he hasn't shown that ungodly first step. I don't think he is as fast in open court with the ball, but I think it is there. There were a few times in the open court where he was pretty goddamn fast. If he can consistently beat people, whether it be through the crossover, first step, or some jukes, watch the **** out. He could be better than TT by a fair margin.

But I don't think he's there yet.

Buehler445 11-08-2012 12:21 AM

Goddamn I love basketball.

Braincase 11-08-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9097593)

I think McLemore can slash with the best of 'em. And Rio might turn some heads as well.

RockChalk 11-08-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9097520)
SDSU is playing in Lawrence next year, Kansas will come to San Diego in 2015-2016.

http://aztecmesa.proboards.com/index...y&thread=26641

Ever been to AFH, Buck? If not, maybe by some shear luck the game will coincide with SD @ KC, and you can knock watching college basketball in the greatest place ever built off of your list.

BourbonMan 11-08-2012 08:54 AM

Same old TROB..
http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/ar..._head_12157129

RockChalk 11-08-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9097964)

Too bad it wasn't Kyle Singler

Braincase 11-08-2012 09:47 AM

In other KU sports news, KU's Women's Volleyball Team completed their sweep of KSU.

Link

Lzen 11-08-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9092406)
of course, KU will the same team they always are

Is Laz mellowing in his old age? :D

Lzen 11-08-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9097284)
I'd probably agree with that. TT is pretty unappreciated by a lot of folks on this board. I am not one of them. KU doesn't do much without him last year.

It's hard to imagine, but he could beat anyone in the country off the dribble at any time he wanted. He turned the ball over some, but he did way more harm than good. He was the only guy getting in the lane. Hopefully we can get in the lane much more this year. EJ started doing it late, and that's when he took off. But other than TT, nobody was doing anything offensively to create much.

I've said ever since the tournament that TT will be missed pretty bad around these parts. Hopefully we can fill the void, but he was a hell of a player and had a significant leadership role. Those are awful big shoes that several players are going to have to work together to fill.

I'm thinking McLemore is a guy that will fill that void. He looks like a player that once he matures a little, he will be able to get any shot he wants.

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-08-2012 09:59 AM

Watching Rio has me excited. The kid has a lot of athleticism. I really hope this kid develops...

Saul Good 11-08-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9098107)
I'm thinking McLemore is a guy that will fill that void. He looks like a player that once he matures a little, he will be able to get any shot he wants.

Isn't the expectation that he leaves after this year?

Lzen 11-08-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9098159)

Maybe.

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-08-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9098159)

I think that's what he ultimately wants to do. He certainly has the talent. We'll see if he plays defense well enough to warrant being on the floor enough for that to happen.

Mr. Laz 11-08-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9098096)
Is Laz mellowing in his old age? :D

nope ... notice i didn't give the specifics of what they always are, now did i?!?

:D

Mr. Laz 11-08-2012 10:58 AM

Jayhawk-Talk.com<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>JayhawkTalk
Self said yesterday that both Landen Lucas and Zach Peters could red shirt this season. Tough to find PT w/ Withey, Ellis, Traylor, Young.
Expand

Lzen 11-08-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9098233)
Jayhawk-Talk.com<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>JayhawkTalk
Self said yesterday that both Landen Lucas and Zach Peters could red shirt this season. Tough to find PT w/ Withey, Ellis, Traylor, Young.
Expand

Sounds like that would be the best decision for those guys.

RockChalk 11-08-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9098239)
Sounds like that would be the best decision for those guys.

Without a doubt. Zach Peters is nowhere near close enough in size to play in the post right now, especially in Big12 play. He's been at my tailgate a few times and I was shocked at how "small" he is. The height is there, but he has little to no mass on him.

Braincase 11-08-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9098294)
Without a doubt. Zach Peters is nowhere near close enough in size to play in the post right now, especially in Big12 play. He's been at my tailgate a few times and I was shocked at how "small" he is. The height is there, but he has little to no mass on him.

Hudy will get him sized up. Looks like we have a real shot at Joel Embiid out of Florida... another 7 footer for a few more years would be nice.

RockChalk 11-08-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9098308)
Hudy will get him sized up. Looks like we have a real shot at Joel Embiid out of Florida... another 7 footer for a few more years would be nice.

Oh I have no doubt. He's got the body to put on weight. Just saying that there is no way he could take any physical punishment this year.

Braincase 11-08-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9098315)
Oh I have no doubt. He's got the body to put on weight. Just saying that there is no way he could take any physical punishment this year.

If Traylor sticks around, he's going to be a beast... he's one of the most powerfully built players I've ever seen in a KU uniform.

Imon Yourside 11-08-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9098497)
If Traylor sticks around, he's going to be a beast... he's one of the most powerfully built players I've ever seen in a KU uniform.

Alonzo Jamison?

Ceej 11-08-2012 02:07 PM

Anyone down for another CP meet up for a KU game? I know there are plenty of us in the Topeka/Lawrence/KC area.

The group last year was solid.

Braincase 11-08-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9098498)
Alonzo Jamison?

I went back and took a look at AJ from his playing days.Yeah, his seior year he was a force. AJ was 6'6" #225, while Traylor is 6'8" #220, with three (?) years to lift and bulk up. It wouldn't surprise me to see him at 6'9", 245-250 by the time he moves on.

Silock 11-08-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9098719)
Anyone down for another CP meet up for a KU game? I know there are plenty of us in the Topeka/Lawrence/KC area.

I can host something sometime this season at my house.

Bearcat 11-08-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Sure... as long as it doesn't fall on a hockey weekend, of course. :)

Ceej 11-08-2012 03:42 PM

Well I live in Topeka and I'm pretty flexible. Just need a couple weeks notice for work!

Let me know gents.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-08-2012 03:52 PM

A Jayhawk gathering would be fun. Imagine a group of CPers getting together and actually expecting to win. It's nearly mind bottling.

Buck 11-08-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9097824)
Ever been to AFH, Buck? If not, maybe by some shear luck the game will coincide with SD @ KC, and you can knock watching college basketball in the greatest place ever built off of your list.

Nope...might have to fly out. Can I crash at your place?

TLO 11-08-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

+1

Sounds like a blast.

Buehler445 11-08-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099057)
Well I live in Topeka and I'm pretty flexible. Just need a couple weeks notice for work!

Let me know gents.

If I can find an excuse to go back East, I'd definitely be interested. I'm going to be in KC on Dec 1 & 2.

Ceej 11-08-2012 04:21 PM

Last year's Hawkers included: Sedated, Mr. Plow, Pants, Lzen, myself. And Luv came down because it was the KU/MU game.

It'd be nice to compile a list of people wanting to go.

I would be willing to travel to Lawrence or Kansas City.

I would think a prime time game on Saturday would probably work best for everyone.

They play UT @ 1pm Jan, 19, OU @ 3pm Jan, 26, Okie State @ 3pm on Feb 2nd.

I'm seriously up for whatever and whenever.

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-08-2012 04:22 PM

We could just hit up Johnny's (any of them) to watch a game.

sedated 11-08-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099147)
Last year's Hawkers included: sedated, Mr. Plow, Pants, Lzen, myself. And Luv came down because it was the KU/MU game.

don't forget the WAGS - nice colletion of milk cannons at our table.

Ceej 11-08-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9099205)
don't forget the WAGS - nice colletion of milk cannons at our table.

The breasticles were abundant, no doubt.

luv 11-08-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099147)
Last year's Hawkers included: Sedated, Mr. Plow, Pants, Lzen, myself. And Luv came down because it was the KU/MU game.

It'd be nice to compile a list of people wanting to go.

I would be willing to travel to Lawrence or Kansas City.

I would think a prime time game on Saturday would probably work best for everyone.

They play UT @ 1pm Jan, 19, OU @ 3pm Jan, 26, Okie State @ 3pm on Feb 2nd.

I'm seriously up for whatever and whenever.

It saddens me that you all refuse to play MU just for this reason. If there's a CP gathering, I'd still like to go. I'm jonesing after missing the bash. Surely there would be another game on that I could pay attention to. ;)

Braincase 11-08-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9099076)
A Jayhawk gathering would be fun. Imagine a group of CPers getting together and actually expecting to win. It's nearly mind bottling.

Count me most of the way in, depending on whether my wife lets me or not.

Ceej 11-08-2012 05:59 PM

I'd prefer to meet up some time after the first part of the year.

People need to start listing games that'd work best for them -- and where they'd prefer to have this shindig.

Pants 11-08-2012 06:31 PM

I'm down to meet up anywhere in KC, Lawrence or Topeka.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Man, just looked at the schedule. Not a lot of late Saturday games this year. Only one is @ Texas on 2/16. Not sure I can make that one as it's one of my kids bdays. So, if anyone is interested, I could take a Tuesday off and come up for a Big Monday game.

Big Monday games:
1/14: Bayler @ KU
1/28: KU @ WV
2/11: KSU @ KU
2/25: KU @ ISU

Whatever works. Someone pick the game and I'll make it work. We could do an early Saturday game and then just party it up at Cjizzles.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9099047)
Sure... as long as it doesn't fall on a hockey weekend, of course. :)

Neg rep.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9099495)
I'm down to meet up anywhere in KC, Lawrence or Topeka.

We thought you died man.

Pants 11-08-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099519)
We thought you died man.

Maaaaaan...

Ceej 11-08-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099511)
Man, just looked at the schedule. Not a lot of late Saturday games this year. Only one is @ Texas on 2/16. Not sure I can make that one as it's one of my kids bdays. So, if anyone is interested, I could take a Tuesday off and come up for a Big Monday game.

Big Monday games:
1/14: Bayler @ KU
1/28: KU @ WV
2/11: KSU @ KU
2/25: KU @ ISU

Whatever works. Someone pick the game and I'll make it work. We could do an early Saturday game and then just party it up at Cjizzles.

I noticed the same thing too. I'm fine with an afternoon game during the weekend. I would just a vacation day for it.

Again, I'm super flexible and I can cater my work schedule for out of towners who are willing to make the trek. Or like I mentioned I have no issue driving to Lawrence or KC if that'd work for everyone else.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9099526)
Maaaaaan...

LMAO

PANTS!!!

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099528)
I noticed the same thing too. I'm fine with an afternoon game during the weekend. I would just a vacation day for it.

Again, I'm super flexible and I can cater my work schedule for out of towners who are willing to make the trek. Or like I mentioned I have no issue driving to Lawrence or KC if that'd work for everyone else.

Early Saturday games work fine for me. We can do the game, a little drinking, then end the evening the best way we know how.....PIANO BAR!

Ceej 11-08-2012 06:45 PM

PAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!!!!! still owes me a beer.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099540)

Black guy.....PAAAAANTS!
White guy.....PAAAAANTS!
Asian guy.....PAAAANTS!
Woman.......PAAAANTS!

We finally got it on that last one.

Pants 11-08-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099540)

**** yeah, I do.

Ceej 11-08-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099543)
Black guy.....PAAAAANTS!
White guy.....PAAAAANTS!
Asian guy.....PAAAANTS!
Woman.......PAAAANTS!

We finally got it on that last one.

Not a bad percentage, really.

Since you're coming up -- let me know what game works for you. Worst case you can just crash at my place and spoon so HARD!

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099554)
Not a bad percentage, really.

Since you're coming up -- let me know what game works for you. Worst case you can just crash at my place and spoon so HARD!

Meh, any game works really after the first of the year. So, get a poll going to see which works for everyone else and I'll just plan for it.

It would be awkward for the wife if we were spooning in front of her. I'll just get her a hotel room.

Ceej 11-08-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099569)
Meh, any game works really after the first of the year. So, get a poll going to see which works for everyone else and I'll just plan for it.

It would be awkward for the wife if we were spooning in front of her. I'll just get her a hotel room.

Well, shit. She's coming? **** that.

I forgot I am starting a mission trip or something and can't make it.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099575)
Well, shit. She's coming? **** that.

I forgot I am starting a mission trip or something and can't make it.

LMAO

She always comes along. She has to see Mrs. Lzen or there is hell to pay.