ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Rausch 06-24-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Good thing I'm a gigilo on the side....I gotta keep those widowed "MILFs" happy you know? :rolleyes:

:p

Good choice.

If this realtionship doesn't work out I swear to ****ing Christ my next one will be about 60, well off, and narcoleptic...

Mr. Kotter 06-24-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Good choice.

If this realtionship doesn't work out I swear to ****ing Christ my next one will be about 60, well off, and narcoleptic...

Hey, they are grateful....if nothing else. Heh.

The "well off" part is important to note though. Don't forget that part. Heh.

Otter 06-24-2005 11:56 PM

Had about 4 glasses of red wine with a small delmonico (friday night treat for me and the little lady) and now having a Troegs Pilsner before calling it a night.

Bad week. I've been looking forward to tying one all week.

KICK HIS ASS PHIL!!!

Salute' boys!

PastorMikH 06-25-2005 12:02 AM

I just finished off my last Dr Pepper Light. And since all we have in the fridge is Diet Cherry Coke, I've probably drank my last for the night.

Otter 06-25-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I just finished off my last Dr Pepper Light. And since all we have in the fridge is Diet Cherry Coke, I've probably drank my last for the night.

You're not driving tonight are you?

Cannibal 06-25-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter

That's funny... ROFL

PastorMikH 06-25-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter

No, I'm home for the night. You don't have to worry about [hic] me.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 12:08 AM

Quote:

Easy, Pastor....heh.

jAZ 06-25-2005 12:10 AM

Quote:

Why you aren't drinking AMERICAN beer? :hmmm:

How many American Families are you personally responsible for impoverishing then? :shake:

How SHAMEFUL! :p

I had a Sam Adams with my faux Chinese dinner does that count?

teedubya 06-25-2005 12:11 AM

I had 3 Loft beers, and some vapir.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ
I had a Sam Adams with my faux Chinese dinner does that count?

I don't know....there's a PBR Brewery employee who was pink slipped today because of your purchase of Mexican beer....you traitor.

"Guido," an AFLCIO rep will be "visiting" with you shortly about your lack of patriotism....heh.

jAZ 06-25-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

I don't know....there's a PBR Brewery employee who was pink slipped today because of your purchase of Mexican beer....you traitor.

"Guido," an AFLCIO rep will be "visiting" with you shortly about your lack of patriotism....heh.

You already believe I hate America, so I'm sure you are probably quite serious about this... but no matter. The poor guy at PBR probably should never have had that job to begin with... mui shitty "beer" he makes.

The people at Safeway were happy to see my buying beer from them though. I'm sure he enjoys his paycheck too.

;)

Rausch 06-25-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Jesus made wine.

You think yer' too good for what God drinks! Huh!?!

Do ya'! :cuss:

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ
You already believe I hate America, so I'm sure you are probably quite serious about this...

;)

I don't think you hate America; just anyone who isn't an official card carrying member of "Moonbats, Inc." :)

:p

yeti 06-25-2005 12:26 AM

Getting trashed on cheap vodka. Ah, the wonderful life of a college student.