ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***The Official RANT Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248949)

luv 08-25-2011 01:03 PM

***The Official RANT Thread***

Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!

The Franchise 08-25-2011 01:04 PM

DOWN WITH MEGA-THREADS!!!!!!

DJJasonp 08-25-2011 01:05 PM

Idiot drivers who drive 55 in the fast-lane and slow hundreds behind them.....and REFUSE to get over.

Hey idiots....it's the law in california.....the fast lane is only to be used for passing.

In addition - there is an unwritten law here.....no matter if you are doing 100 in the fast lane or higher.....if someone comes up on you, you gotta get over!

Here endeth the rant......

SuperChief 08-25-2011 01:06 PM

It would be GREAT if SportsRacer and RoR could put all their Cassel hate in here and here only, amiright?

Reerun_KC 08-25-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 7849962)
It would be GREAT if SportsRacer and RoR could put all their Cassel hate in here and here only, amiright?

I think they had a love affair at one time and Gochiefs is the by product of that affair...

Fish 08-25-2011 01:07 PM

I ****ing hate pretentious threads entitled "Official" with a bunch of damn asterisks on them... stupid bullshit.

pr_capone 08-25-2011 01:08 PM

So I was ****ing this chick in the ass when I hear her say "uh-oh". I pulled out thinking that I had hurt her and she immediate proceeds to have explosive diarrhea. Covers me in shit from the waist down.

We took a shower and got cleaned up. I then proceeded to jerk it, letting her believe I was gonna blow my load on her belly. Instead, I shoot my wad in her hair.

Good luck getting that out. Bitch.

Sofa King 08-25-2011 01:08 PM

WE NEED 2 ****ING FANTASY QBS CAUSE EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT ME CAUSE I SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS DOING RESEARCH AND YOU N00BS DON'T SO WE SHOULD HAVE THEM TO WEED OUT THE FUN SEEKERS AND FIND OUT WHO THE PEOPLE ARE WITH ABSOLUTELY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND PESTILENCE IS GAY.

Donger 08-25-2011 01:08 PM

People at airports: if you are going to talk on your cell phone, SIT THE **** DOWN! There is no need for you to walk around in circles or come within three feet of me. If you persist, there will be consequences.

Saul Good 08-25-2011 01:09 PM

Ticketmaster sucks. TIA

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:13 PM

I hate ****ing old rich bitches that are so detached from the world. They think the world is so ****ing easy and that money appears out of nowhere.

Well guess what you old bitch, no one likes you. Your employees don't like you, your god daughter doesn't like you, and your ****ing tenants don't like you.

Your a cold hearted ****. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who drove your husband to his death bed.

All you care about is your ****ing money and nothing else. Well I hope they bury you with it, soon. Very soon.

eazyb81 08-25-2011 01:15 PM

I haven't pooped since Monday!!! :cuss:

CrazyPhuD 08-25-2011 01:17 PM

I ****ING HATE GREEN PEOPLE!

there I feel better now....

pr_capone 08-25-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7849997)

Coat hanger. Gotta roto-rooter the large intestine.

Sofa King 08-25-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7849997)

Have you eaten since then?

Saul Good 08-25-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7850000)
Coat hanger. Gotta roto-rooter the large intestine.

Its a turd, not a choice.

The Franchise 08-25-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7849970)
WE NEED 2 ****ING FANTASY QBS CAUSE EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT ME CAUSE I SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS DOING RESEARCH AND YOU N00BS DON'T SO WE SHOULD HAVE THEM TO WEED OUT THE FUN SEEKERS AND FIND OUT WHO THE PEOPLE ARE WITH ABSOLUTELY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND PESTILENCE IS GAY.

:cuss:

The Franchise 08-25-2011 01:21 PM

Yield signs mean ****ing yield! It doesn't mean that you have free reign to cut me off and then look at me like I did something wrong. Stupid ****ing drivers.....:facepalm:

BigRichard 08-25-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7849969)
So I was ****ing this chick in the ass when I hear her say "uh-oh". I pulled out thinking that I had hurt her and she immediate proceeds to have explosive diarrhea. Covers me in shit from the waist down.

We took a shower and got cleaned up. I then proceeded to jerk it, letting her believe I was gonna blow my load on her belly. Instead, I shoot my wad in her hair.

Good luck getting that out. Bitch.

You gave her the old Nebraska Oil Digger huh?

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7849966)
I think they had a love affair at one time and Gochiefs is the by product of that affair...

I thought ror was Mecca's son... so does that mean....

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7850017)
Yield signs mean ****ing yield! It doesn't mean that you have free reign to cut me off and then look at me like I did something wrong. Stupid ****ing drivers.....:facepalm:

If I ever get a chance to drive near you, I swear to god I'm going to look at you like you just went to a "I love matt cassel" rally.

pr_capone 08-25-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7850011)
Its a turd, not a choice.

:clap:

The Franchise 08-25-2011 01:29 PM

If you work with nothing but women who are 50 years old or older.....a sexual harassment course should not be required.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7850037)
If you work with nothing but women who are 50 years old or older.....a sexual harassment course should not be required.

You just don't know me, man.

Hey, go check out my fantasy league. I have two more spots open.

please.

I KNOW I KNOW. no time.

Well I dont give a ****. Do it anyways, draft is tonight. I'll kill you otherwise,

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248794

TrebMaxx 08-25-2011 01:31 PM

People that chew gum and fail to dispose of used gum properly need to die.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:32 PM

People that post in luv's threads are ****ing lame.

eazyb81 08-25-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7850009)
Have you eaten since then?

Yes, a lot. I had a big fried chicken and mac n cheese dinner last night.

I feel like I have a 10 pound rock in my stomach.

luv 08-25-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850052)
People that post in luv's threads are ****ing lame.

Hey man, this is my therapy.

seclark 08-25-2011 01:40 PM

cordless phones.
i come home at night and there's 3 cordless phones sitting on the coffee table. batteries are dead in 2 of them. 2 charging mounts upstairs and 1 in the basement, but i'm the only one that ever puts them back.

when i bring it up w/the wife and daughter, i'm an old grouchass.
sec

CrazyPhuD 08-25-2011 01:42 PM

I hate that people are still using the term gay instead of the more politically correct term of Heterosexually challenged!

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850071)
Hey man, this is my therapy.

I was just trying to make myself feel bad. I've been giving myself a hard time all morning because I used the last bit of milk for cereal and I didn't get any. I was was pissed, just about kicked my ass.

pr_capone 08-25-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 7850086)
I hate that people are still using the term gay instead of the more politically correct term of Heterosexually challenged!

Shut up bundle of sticks

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:48 PM

I ****ing hate you all.

I hate:

Pot Heads. You're a bunch of ****ing lazy low life bastards. Would it ****ing kill you to wash your dishes for ****s sake? JFC!

Alcoholics: Seriously? It's 7 in the ****ing morning and you guys are already lined up outside for your $2.00 bottle of Vodka. GTFO with that shit man. Maybe if you put in that kinda effort into looking for a job, you wouldn't smell like 10 month old shit.

Mexican Cholos: Do you lame ****s not have anything better to do then run around the neighborhood asking everyone "where you from"? And your ****ing socks are stupid. Are you playing soccer right now? No! You're not! So wear your ****ing socks like everyone else. And why the **** do you guys run around with those stupid ****ing gloves on all the time? JFC it's like 90 degrees outside. You don't look cool. You don't look scary. You look like a ****ing moron and I'm likely paying for your welfare....mother****!!!! AGHIGOGgh

Speaking of 90 degrees outside, wtf is it with you females wearing "Ugg" boots and parkas in the middle of summer in San Diego? Are you ****ing kidding me? Hello? You there 50 cent? This isn't ****ing new york and it isn't snowing outside. Do us all a favor and pass out from heat exhaustion, please. PLEASE.

To all you Welfare Recepts & The like: You guys make it completely unpleasant to go shopping at the 1st of the month. I mean damn....I go to Wal Mart to get some toothpaste and shaving cream and I gotta wait in this ****ing 30 minute line because you bastards finally got your welfare/social security checks. Ok, I get it. you're all ****ing happy now that you finally got free money.

Yippee! Time to go spend that chedda on some fake chrome hub caps and Video Games! It's the ****ing American Way.

Well, could you please not hold up the ****ing lines because you can't remember the PIN on your welfare card or because the cashier has to dig through WIC Coupon After WIC coupon. AND KEEP YOUR ****ING KIDS IN CHECK TOO BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

mlyonsd 08-25-2011 01:50 PM

People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.

seclark 08-25-2011 01:50 PM

and why can't they have a day designated like once a year when anyone can park in the handicap spaces?
sec

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:50 PM

****ckncsdnfouibasefucckc****f********************************

Aiofhjasdoiisdgawerjgaergjkjhtqj[o
j[o
gmhhhhhhhhhhhhhiuj[orjkthjsrtkpjk
p]jhejkawrng

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:52 PM

Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your ****ing mom, and you r uncle and and everyone ****ing one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!

luv 08-25-2011 01:52 PM

Detoxing, are you feeling any better? With all of that pent up inside you, you must have been walking around like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt.

Donger 08-25-2011 01:53 PM

WTF is a Cholo?

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:54 PM

I don't like Detoxing anymore.

And I damn sure don't want him in my fantasy league.

The Franchise 08-25-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7850142)
Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your ****ing mom, and you r uncle and and everyone ****ing one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!

****ing THIS.

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:56 PM

Oh and you loud mouth ghetto bitches...no, I didn't forget about you cocksucking whores. I hate you too.

Sitting there at the ****ing bus stop with your blue tooth in your ear. WTF do you even need that stupid thing on for? You're not carrying anything! Your hands are free. Take that stoopid ****ing thing off your head and use your hands. Instead everyone is wondering who the **** your screaming at. And Once again, I really don't wanna hear,

"YEAAAAHHHHHH ****A! I just got my WELFARE check ****A. Shit gonna be on and crackin' 2night! Ima get me a bottle of Alize ****A"

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7850146)
WTF is a Cholo?

Mexican "Gangsta"

Donger 08-25-2011 01:58 PM

I think I'd like to hang out with Detoxing for a day so that I could observe.

Sofa King 08-25-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7850131)
People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.

Leave it to a South Dakotan to be pissed at road construction as the 1 rant they have.

LMAO

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850145)
Detoxing, are you feeling any better? With all of that pent up inside you, you must have been walking around like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt.

Not really. Ima little stressed the **** out right now. This thread just happened to be perfect timing.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 02:00 PM

Ok...

I hate ****ers. No, not all black people. ****ing ****ers. Even the white ones. And the mexican ones. The stupid mother ****ers who lean all the way back in their drivers seat so it looks like there's nobody driving the ****ing car. Yea, I ****ING GET IT, you're relaxed, you're cool. So ****ing relaxed you can't be bothered to pull your ****ing pants up past your ankles. How am I supposed to eye **** your 900 dollar pair of shoes that baby momma #6 bought you with her foodstamps if your shorts are hiding them? YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?!?!

And the ****ing bling. How am I supposed to stop stealing peoples shit when I'm in line at a store and there's a fifty thousand dollar necklace hanging right in front of me on some guys neck who's sleeping standing up because he drank too much of what the **** ever is in that styro foam cup?

ModSocks 08-25-2011 02:00 PM

Actually...you know what...I kinda do feel a little better now. Just a little though.

I think I need therapy.

Rooster 08-25-2011 02:01 PM

Detoxing = Lewis Black in this thread. Wow!! :D

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7850125)

Pot Heads. You're a bunch of ****ing lazy low life bastards. Would it ****ing kill you to wash your dishes for ****s sake?

I'll get to it tomorrow, chill out homie.

Predarat 08-25-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7850156)
Oh and you loud mouth ghetto bitches...no, I didn't forget about you cocksucking whores. I hate you too.

Sitting there at the ****ing bus stop with your blue tooth in your ear. WTF do you even need that stupid thing on for? You're not carrying anything! Your hands are free. Take that stoopid ****ing thing off your head and use your hands. Instead everyone is wondering who the **** your screaming at. And Once again, I really don't wanna hear,

"YEAAAAHHHHHH ****A! I just got my WELFARE check ****A. Shit gonna be on and crackin' 2night! Ima get me a bottle of Alize ****A"

And guess who pays for that ****ing blue tooth? You do!

luv 08-25-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7850169)
Actually...you know what...I kinda do feel a little better now. Just a little though.

I think I need therapy.

:)

listopencil 08-25-2011 02:30 PM

This only has three asterisks on each side of the title. An official thread is supposed to have four.

Gonzo 08-25-2011 02:31 PM

**** Joey's fantasy league.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 08-25-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7850289)
**** Joey's fantasy league.
Posted via Mobile Device

Uh oh.

Frosty 08-25-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7850017)

Similarly - roundabouts aren't that hard to figure out. When you can go - you go. You don't sit there and wait until there aren't any cars within miles in any direction. However, you also don't blast your way into the thing and then wave after almost hitting me like that makes it okay.

Bitch.

While I am ranting about dumbass drivers, why is that some people putt along on the 2 lane roads and then suddenly turn into Mario Andretti when they get to the passing lane? They always slow down again after the passing lane ends so I have to risk getting a ticket trying to get around these morons.

Old women and Canadians are pretty much guaranteed to do this.

Finally, when you come to a 4 way stop, don't sit there and wave everyone else through out of turn. You aren't being nice - you are ****ing up the flow of traffic.

:cuss:

luv 08-25-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 7850287)
This only has three asterisks on each side of the title. An official thread is supposed to have four.

Rep for catching that. I actually did that intentionally to see if anyone would notice!

ElGringo 08-25-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7850080)
cordless phones.
i come home at night and there's 3 cordless phones sitting on the coffee table. batteries are dead in 2 of them. 2 charging mounts upstairs and 1 in the basement, but i'm the only one that ever puts them back.

when i bring it up w/the wife and daughter, i'm an old grouchass.
sec

This would have annoyed me as well, but what annoyed me more was get home to find the cordless phone dead sitting right next to the charger. It would have taken no more effort to put it on the charger than putting it right next to the charger.

seclark 08-25-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElGringo (Post 7850408)
This would have annoyed me as well, but what annoyed me more was get home to find the cordless phone dead sitting right next to the charger. It would have taken no more effort to put it on the charger than putting it right next to the charger.

you old grouchass!;)
sec

Okie_Apparition 08-25-2011 03:59 PM

I don't know what kind of chemicals you farmer ****s are putting on your fields. The damn spider's are laying a single steellike line of web across my yard that could clothesline a 3 year old.

Bugeater 08-25-2011 04:03 PM

I'm sick of all you ****ing texting zombies in the store aisles, school halls, behind the wheel of a car, or even in my own goddamn house. If you want to text your ****ing life away that's fine, but get the **** out of my way when you're doing it.

chasedude 08-25-2011 04:05 PM

I'm soooo sick of my ISP. Because I live out in BFE, it's the only broadband service available. Peek times it is near impossible to do anything, this is what I pay hard earned money for? I guess my constant emails to the jackass that admins the service, is causing them to upgrade their bandwidth on the back end. I'm just tired of getting fleeced for many moons of piss poor service. /rant

Bwana 08-25-2011 04:08 PM

Walmart:

Where do these people come from? The only other time you can see meth monkey freak people like that, is at the circus and most of the time they are in a cage! **** off Walmart!

chasedude 08-25-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850532)
I'm sick of all you ****ing texting zombies in the store aisles, school halls, behind the wheel of a car, or even in my own goddamn house. If you want to text your ****ing life away that's fine, but get the **** out of my way when you're doing it.

I went postal on a tween the other day in town. She was sitting at the light, it turns green and she's glued to her phone. I honked and asked her, "Are you waiting for ****ing Dark Green? Move!!!".

:cuss::cuss::cuss::bang::bang::bang:

Bwana 08-25-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 7849960)
Idiot drivers who drive 55 in the fast-lane and slow hundreds behind them.....and REFUSE to get over.

This! I swear to God, if I ever end up in the joint, it will be because I went over the edge, pulled the Glock 20 and put 15 rounds into one of these useless wastes of skin. Either burn some gas, or get the hell out of the way, shitweed!

Donger 08-25-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 7850537)
I'm soooo sick of my ISP. Because I live out in BFE, it's the only broadband service available. Peek times it is near impossible to do anything, this is what I pay hard earned money for? I guess my constant emails to the jackass that admins the service, is causing them to upgrade their bandwidth on the back end. I'm just tired of getting fleeced for many moons of piss poor service. /rant

I hate it when I hit my peek too soon.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850532)
If you want to text your ****ing life away that's fine,

Posting on internet bb's thousands of times over is a lot more useful I agree.

:D

The Franchise 08-25-2011 04:24 PM

I hate you ****ing douchebags that walk around inside with your sunglasses on. You are not cool.....take those ****ing things off.

Bugeater 08-25-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850563)
Posting on internet bb's thousands of times over is a lot more useful I agree.

I only average 16 posts a day. Some of these freaks out there probably average that number every minute.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850576)
I only average 16 posts a day. Some of these freaks out there probably average that number every minute.

I only average 16 texts a day. Ok maybe a few more most days. I don't however stand in anyones way while doing it. I'm thoughtful like that.

Bugeater 08-25-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850579)
I only average 16 texts a day. Ok maybe a few more most days. I don't however stand in anyones way while doing it. I'm thoughtful like that.

Then you are not the target of my ire.

But give me some time and I'll find some other reason to hate you. :thumb:

luv 08-25-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850586)

Did you see where you're my doctor in the loony bin?

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850586)

Been there, done that... give me 3 minutes and I'll find a new way.

luv 08-25-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850595)
Been there, done that... give me 3 minutes and I'll find a new way.

When did we start talking about sex?

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850598)
When did we start talking about sex?

Wow.

luv 08-25-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850603)
Wow.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850607)

There ya go again.

(inside joke, nothing to see here.)

luv 08-25-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850611)
There ya go again.

(inside joke, nothing to see here.)

That's what she said.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850613)
That's what she said.

STOP IT! ENOUGH COFFEE FOR YOU!

Crush 08-25-2011 04:59 PM

I ****ing hate Bank of America, AT&T, creepy-looking teenagers, morbidly-obese people that wear skin tight clothing, Irish Spring soap, stoners, Thomas Jones, teen drivers, old women drivers, mother****ers that wear their pants down to their ankles, screaming children, cum dumpsters, Mr. Pibb (YOU ARE NOT DR. PEPPER SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!), parents of screaming children, soy milk (a.k.a. soy juice), Tale of Two Cities, Michael Bay, my neighbors, the criminally insane, fantasy football, and ESPN.