ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***The Official RANT Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248949)

Inspector 08-26-2011 11:42 AM

What really grinds my gears.....

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

They are so ****ing annoying!!

And damn brown paper packages. Those too.

ModSocks 08-26-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7851731)
pick up the phone and hold one of the buttons. After awhile they'll get the hint. Do it over and over again. They'll make a note on your account.

I've always wanted to try unleashing a barrage of hilarious sexual comments to one of those female telemarketers just to hear their reaction.

One of these days I'll do it.

Maybe Answer the phone and act like i think i'm talking to my hot mistress.

"Oh, ****, I've been waiting for your call. **** I'm SOOOOO hot right now. I'm stroking myself so fast thinking about that time I PIIYB. OHHHHH"

boogblaster 08-26-2011 12:51 PM

hate all the bs pohone calls ....

Predarat 08-26-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7852304)
I've always wanted to try unleashing a barrage of hilarious sexual comments to one of those female telemarketers just to hear their reaction.

One of these days I'll do it.

Maybe Answer the phone and act like i think i'm talking to my hot mistress.

"Oh, ****, I've been waiting for your call. **** I'm SOOOOO hot right now. I'm stroking myself so fast thinking about that time I PIIYB. OHHHHH"

Its fun to light heartedly flirt with them, because most of them have no hange up policies, so you can keep them on the phone a long time. This pisses them off because if they are on the phone a long time and do not make a sell they get hell from their bosses. So as long as you do not get out of hand, they have to stay on the phone. Some of them act like they enjoy it after awhile.

luv 08-26-2011 12:57 PM

I will never have kids. Or maybe I would love my two year old whereas I find my boss' to be a holy terror.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 12:57 PM

Jesus Christ in a chicken basket.

No...some ****ing employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your ****ing login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A ****ING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

luv 08-26-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7852550)

No...some ****ing employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your ****ing login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A ****ING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

I said I was sorry. Sheesh!

Bowser 08-26-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7852550)

By the way, I cleared my cookies and restarted the computer, but it's still doing that thing I was telling you about.

The Franchise 08-26-2011 03:02 PM

Look IT guy.....if I call into the help desk and throughly explain the problem that I'm having....please don't immediately ask me to restart my computer and check to make sure my network cable is still plugged in. I'm not dumb....I've already tried those.

And I know that you have to deal with reeruns throughout the day that have no clue what they're doing when it comes to computers.....but I'm not one of them.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 03:02 PM

Bob Dole apologizes for not prioritizing the departmental work requests and projects in a manner that placed your desire to rearrange your office--with no respect to the locations of the network jack--at or near the top of the list.

Rest assured that it will be at least another 6 weeks before we bother to even think about your idiotic request. In the meantime, you might consider spending $12 of your departmental budget to purchase 2, 20' CAT5 cables instead of repeatedly insisting that Bob Dole's staff custom make them for you.

luv 08-26-2011 03:04 PM

Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a second language.

4th and Long 08-26-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7852892)
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a second language.

Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

chasedude 08-26-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long (Post 7852904)
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

Customer service where it takes you 10 minutes to go through the automated prompts and 15 key presses later, in order to talk to someone who speaks English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

ModSocks 08-26-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 7852997)
Customer service where it takes you 10 minutes to go through the automated prompts and 15 key presses later, in order to talk to someone who speaks English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

And then they put you on hold because they can't answer your ****ing question....and then you get disconnected.

I'm looking at YOU Cox Communications....

chasedude 08-26-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7853054)
And then they put you on hold because they can't answer your ****ing question....and then you get disconnected.

I'm looking at YOU Cox Communications....

Yeah, I've had this issue with my bank. "Hold on while I find someone who can answer your question, click" WTF? My next call back is not that cordial. :cuss:

US Bank... I'm looking at you!!!