ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I feel shitty (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115553)

big nasty kcnut 05-01-2005 01:51 AM

I feel shitty

drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2005 01:59 AM

Where is your latest article?

Fairplay 05-01-2005 02:10 AM

Don't listen to your brother dude. Your'e doing good. Theres always a critic somewhere i would surmise he is just jealous of you.

Phobia 05-01-2005 08:16 AM

I've always said that if your family can't shoot you straight, who can.

Dude, there's half a dozen people on here who have told you for years that you can't write. People without proper grammar and tense skills (that's you) cannot be writers. You should take your brother's criticism seriously, but not personally.

stumppy 05-01-2005 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Dude, there's half a dozen people on here who have told you for years that you can't write. People without proper grammar and tense skills (that's you) cannot be writers. You should take your brother's criticism seriously, but not personally.

OUCH!!

Maybe you should PM him about the importance of a sealed garage before he starts the car.:D

Baby Lee 05-01-2005 08:25 AM

Quote:

Man, first smacking down the lovelorn with his patented "face it, you're fat and ugly" seminar, now this.
Someone smacked Phobes with a ball peen hammer right over his 'candor' center.

jspchief 05-01-2005 08:29 AM

Quote:

At least someone had the sack to say it. It's one thing to have smart or interesting things to say, it's something entirely different to put them into an interesting or intelligent article. Your english skills need some serious work.

the Talking Can 05-01-2005 08:33 AM

damn, reality has arrived and kicked you in teh galangalas...keep drinking, but don't drive

the Talking Can 05-01-2005 08:34 AM

"Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper."

i'm sorry, but this makes me laugh...

Bwana 05-01-2005 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Drank tequila and beer? You're making me sick! I can't remember the last time I had a shot of te-kill-ya. I know it had something to do with a body shot and a nice rack. That stuff will kick your butt, it's a yack magnet.

Cowboy up there Nut, things could be worse.

BigRedChief 05-01-2005 08:52 AM

WTF kick a guy down when he's down.:shake: That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.:harumph:

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?

wazu 05-01-2005 08:55 AM

You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.

|Zach| 05-01-2005 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
WTF kick a guy down when he's down.:shake: That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.:harumph:

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?

C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.

Baby Lee 05-01-2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam
You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.

ROFL ROFL - did you bend your wookie?

BigRedChief 05-01-2005 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.

I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals...89smallver.jpg