ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-30-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Hawks (Post 8963759)
One step closer to our goal, boys.

Damn straight.

COME ON RIDE THE TANK, AND RIDE IT! (WHOO-HOO)

COME ON RIDE THE TANK, AND RIDE IT! (WHOO-HOO)

LMAO

RealSNR 09-30-2012 03:33 PM

This thread needs to be stickied, I think.

It would help keep the peace around here.

Eyes on the prize, boys. Nobody gives a shit about what Crennel or Pioli or Matt said. They're irrelevant garbage wet farts. Once Geno comes aboard they'll either be swept up in the greatness or fired.

Their actions do not concern us. They don't matter.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-30-2012 03:38 PM

I just can't believe how much Cassel has brought this franchise down. We deserve a franchise QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-30-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8964007)

Eyes on the prize, boys. Nobody gives a shit about what Crennel or Pioli or Matt said. They're irrelevant garbage wet farts. Once Geno comes aboard they'll either be swept up in the greatness or fired.

Dude, Geno Smith is coming to this ****ing team. I'm calling it.

THE DEAL IS DONE.

Three7s 09-30-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

I'm still not on the roll call. :(

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-30-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 8964178)
I'm still not on the roll call. :(

This. Goddammit, I'm enthused! ENTHUSED I SAY!

wazu 09-30-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

I agree. And please add me to the roll call.

Priest31kc 09-30-2012 04:48 PM

I want in.

QuikSsurfer 09-30-2012 04:50 PM

In

RealSNR 09-30-2012 05:15 PM

A lot of you guys who want in now were "I don't care, I just want a QB"

Look, we need a QB. Period. I agree. That's been said a million times before though.

I'll add you all in later tonight as the Smith wagon picks up more and more steam following this loss. But understand this isn't just a "Smith, Barkley, Wilson, just anybody but Cassel" thread. This thread is about Geno Smith and his huge chocolatey 12-foot penis. No one else.

Bewbies 09-30-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8964511)

Look, we need a QB. Period. I agree. That's been said a million times before though.

I'll add you all in later tonight as the Smith wagon picks up more and more steam following this loss. But understand this isn't just a "Smith, Barkley, Wilson, just anybody but Cassel" thread. This thread is about Geno Smith and his huge chocolatey 12-foot penis. No one else.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...jc2fo1_400.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-30-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

WE NEED THAT PENIS!!!!!

wazu 09-30-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

I want Geno Smith to be our draft pick. I would settle for somebody else if that's not possible, but if we have the #1 overall pick, I want it to be Geno.

clyde05 09-30-2012 07:19 PM

If we keep Cassel as starter we will have the # 1 overall pick, so the only way we couldn't get Geno is if Pioli trades down which I could actually see him doing that. If that is the scenario this place would go crazy.

Bump 09-30-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde05 (Post 8965088)
If we keep Cassel as starter we will have the # 1 overall pick, so the only way we couldn't get Geno is if Pioli trades down which I could actually see him doing that. If that is the scenario this place would go crazy.

the way Pioli has forced Matt Cassel on to start with no exceptions, what makes you think he's gonna draft Geno at #1? He's going LT. It won't matter if Cassel finishes the season with 5 ints and 100 interceptions, he's our starter for life.