ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

The Franchise 10-24-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9045535)

I admit when I'm wrong every day.

ROFL

No you ****ing don't.

RealSNR 10-24-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

It's not an argument. People in this thread are going to great lengths to defend Smith. Just like people went to great lengths to defend Stanzi.

I admitted I was wrong about Stanzi when he shit his pants. Up until that point, however, he had given NO indication that he was going to **** up so bad in those preseason games. Just last year, in fact, he played like the best QB on the roster. Wouldn't it be fair, then, to expect him to continue his initial small success and be the best QB on the roster NEXT year with basically the same competition?

Woodchuck 10-24-2012 12:03 PM

Here's a link to yesterday's admission. It's #2145...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...nt#post9042584

SNR, my point isn't about whether or not Stanzi sucks or Geno sucks. It's about saying "I love you" on the first date. Just call the **** down and quit thinking with your dick. LOL

Sorter 10-24-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9045566)

SNR, my point isn't about whether or not Stanzi sucks or Geno sucks. It's about saying "I love you" on the first date. Just call the **** down and quit thinking with your dick. LOL

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Bdx8S4xWlPJA5g

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 12:08 PM

The Twleve Steps of Planet Recovery:

1) Came to admit we were powerless over dumbassery

2) Came to believe that a franchise QB greater than our dumbassery could restore us to sanity

3) Turned our will and our lives over to a competent GM and franchise QB

4) Made a list of all the true fan dumbassery we had committed.

etc.

RealSNR 10-24-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9045566)

I will do just that when you quit thinking with your dick when it comes to Brandon Siler and Dexter McCluster.

I say "I love you" on the first date because I heavily researched my opinions and arrived at those particular conclusions. I understand that Geno Smith has been playing great college football for two years prior to this one. I see things from Stanzi's rookie year that jump out to me as very positive traits. I take those premises and I form conclusions, and that's what enables me to make predictions and have fun talking football on the internet.

Life would be pretty ****ing boring if nobody on here ever made an intriguing yet bold claim, wouldn't it?

And yes, your claims are bold, but they're not intriguing. They're stupid and faulty.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9045606)
I will do just that when you quit thinking with your dick when it comes to Brandon Siler and Dexter McCluster.

I say "I love you" on the first date because I heavily researched my opinions and arrived at those particular conclusions. I understand that Geno Smith has been playing great college football for two years prior to this one. I see things from Stanzi's rookie year that jump out to me as very positive traits. I take those premises and I form conclusions, and that's what enables me to make predictions and have fun talking football on the internet.

Life would be pretty ****ing boring if nobody on here ever made an intriguing yet bold claim, wouldn't it?

And yes, your claims are bold, but they're not intriguing. They're stupid and faulty.

Someone likes McCluster?

Woodchuck 10-24-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9045606)

Ahhh I see. So you joined a dating site before you went out? LOL j/k man....

RealSNR 10-24-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9045621)
Someone likes McCluster?

Someone thinks he's a quicker player than Charles. That he can out-juke guys better, and that Charles is much more that back with straight-line speed.

the Talking Can 10-24-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunger (Post 9044860)
:(Ya know fellow Chiefs Fans,Here @ CP.I'm beginning to wonder if most of the posters are high school freshman.This thread exemplifies such an observance..No wonder I don't visit much..I''l come back when everyone grows up.Ya Geno Smith,for now.I'm out.

aids

htismaqe 10-24-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

It's not an argument. People in this thread are going to great lengths to defend Smith. Just like people went to great lengths to defend Stanzi.

You said people REFUSE to admit he has flaws.

You were wrong then and you're wrong now, despite your efforts to convince people that you didn't really say what you said.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9045651)
Someone thinks he's a quicker player than Charles. That he can out-juke guys better, and that Charles is much more that back with straight-line speed.

Someone is clearly reeruned.

Woodchuck 10-24-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9045671)
You said people REFUSE to admit he has flaws.

You were wrong then and you're wrong now, despite your efforts to convince people that you didn't really say what you said.

I don't even remember what I said at this point. Just give me a negative rep and state your case there. Please quit shitting all over threads ok?

I was wrong but, you know what I meant.

Thanks

htismaqe 10-24-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9045900)
Please quit shitting all over threads ok?

LMAO

Talk about irony.

RealSNR 10-24-2012 02:06 PM

All behold htismaqe: shitter of threads