ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anyone else have this really, really bad feeling... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266569)

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116494)
I have answered it 1,000 times. I have answered it at least three times today dude. You think you are like Tom Cruise in that lawyer movie or something.

No, I don't want to take a QB with our first pick.

Yes, I want to take a QB later in the first round out of the top 10.

I want to get Te'o and get back into the first.

Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.
There is no way that Smith, Barkley, or Wilson will make it out of the top 6 let alone after 10.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9116560)
Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Wilson? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.
There is no way that Smith, Barkley, or Wilson will make it out of the top 6 let alone after 10.

Is this a hybrid of all the best parts of Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson?

If so, I for one, welcome our new hybrid overlord rookie.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9116560)
Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Wilson? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.

In your opinion.

There are a large number of NFL fans who think otherwise. I guess we'll see.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116573)
In your opinion.

Sauce, bitch.

Reerun_KC 11-13-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116573)
In your opinion.

and where are these fans? need evidence to backup your outlandish claims....

otherwise this is more garbage

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9116598)
and where are these fans? need evidence to backup your outlandish claims....

otherwise this is more garbage

Look around and find them yourself. Plenty of people here are having their doubts. I have posted articles by scouts etc.

Dig through the garbage yourself.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9116572)
Is this a hybrid of all the best parts of Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson?

If so, I for one, welcome our new hybrid overlord rookie.

LMAO that would be awesome. No merely typing to fast I guess. I will edit though.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9116623)
LMAO that would be awesome. No merely typing to fast I guess. I will edit though.

Don't.

I want to savor our new UberQB. LMAO

BossChief 11-13-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

I have answered it 1,000 times. I have answered it at least three times today dude. You think you are like Tom Cruise in that lawyer movie or something.

If you aren't joking, and I know you aren't, I truly pity you more than any other poster I have EVER came across.

If you have followed the NFL for more than a month and still feel that a team like KC should pass on a qb in the top 5 picks of the 2013 draft, you should be neutered.

Your posts are like advertisements for Condoms and buttsecks.

Priest31kc 11-14-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

Sorter 11-14-2012 12:12 AM

I'm curious BB, what QBs out of the top 3 (Barkley, WIlson, Smith) would you justify taking in the 1st round? Keep in mind Bray, Murray, McCarron, and Manziel will not be available. ROFL

007 11-14-2012 01:26 AM

What in Chiefs history makes any of you believe they will draft a QB with their first pick. They won't. Bank on it.

Rausch 11-14-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9117600)
What in Chiefs history makes any of you believe they will draft a QB with their first pick. They won't. Bank on it.

On top of that we currently have a GM that places no importance on drafting a QB early and an owner that is deep in pocket to the GM.

Clark will either become assertive, decisive, and pretty much change his entire personality overnight or we're hosed...

Dunerdr 11-14-2012 03:24 AM

F.N.G. here to tell you your all wrong. Burgers out haleys gonna make leftwich look like a halfa star like they did with cassle in ne. 1st rounder will be pissed away and well somehow butt**** ourselves in to laundry and trade for leftwich. Itll be the icing on haleys **** you kc cake. Atleast until he starts mass producing these cakes as the HC in san diego. That being said everyone feel free to jump my shit for being the new guy.

Hammock Parties 11-14-2012 04:13 AM

There's not a chance in hell this team doesn't draft a QB.

Cassel is ****ing done.