ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SI : Chiefs have a problem and his name is Dwayne Bowe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277331)

pr_capone 10-11-2013 06:47 PM

SI : Chiefs have a problem and his name is Dwayne Bowe

His performance so far this season has been underwhelming. He is in a position to clock in his worst performance in the NFL so far and is projecting to have 54 receptions for 586 yards w/6TD.

Is his problem that defenses are keying in on him... or is it that, as suggested by Greg Bedard, that Bowe has lost a step and is no longer a top tier WR?

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/11/greg-b...preview-notes/

Quote:

6. The Chiefs will win a lot of games with their current formula: good defense that takes the ball away (15 times so far) and an offense that doesn’t turn it over (just five) for an NFL-leading plus-10 in giveaways/takeaways. But to beat the good teams, they’re going to have to start stretching the field. Defenses know QB Alex Smith is overly conservative, so they’re dropping a safety down and playing a lot of man. The Chiefs have a big problem with receiver Dwayne Bowe. Not sure what has happened to him, but he lacks explosion and can’t beat man coverage anymore. Defenses don’t fear him at all.

cdcox 10-11-2013 06:49 PM

The Alex D. Smith effect.

007 10-11-2013 06:51 PM

His big problem is that he isn't getting open for Alex Smith. They need to draw up some plays for him in crossing patterns more because that seems to be the only way alex will throw to him.

AustinChief 10-11-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10073913)

The problem is... Bowe has never really been great at getting separation consistently and now he has a QB that does his damndest to not throw to a covered WR. Bowe thrived on our past crappy QBs throwing into coverage so he can muscle the catch.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10073923)
The problem is... Bowe has never really been great at getting separation consistently and now he has a QB that does his damndest to not throw to a covered WR. Bowe thrived on our past crappy QBs throwing into coverage so he can muscle the catch.

Agreed. But opposing teams have to cover him so that opens up other options within the 5 yard cutoff.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-11-2013 06:56 PM

He got paid.

AustinChief 10-11-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10073932)
Agreed. But opposing teams have to cover him so that opens up other options within the 5 yard cutoff.

Something else to think about is that we as fans have no clue how much of this offense Reid is willing to open up at this point. It takes time to get all the players comfortable and clicking so we may have to withhold judgment until the 2nd half of the season realistically.

MBSiMMENS 10-11-2013 06:59 PM

Bowe is fine, they just need to build a rapport

Fritz88 10-11-2013 07:00 PM

He's getting it done more than not.
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 10-11-2013 07:00 PM

nobody will be expecting bowe when he arrives

Fritz88 10-11-2013 07:00 PM

According to Smith, Bowe gets double teamed which opens things up for Avery.
Edit: This was in the Eagles post game interview.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 10-11-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBSiMMENS (Post 10073940)
Bowe is fine, they just need to build a rape

FYP

Chiefs Pantalones 10-11-2013 07:04 PM

Having one of the most conservative QBs in history will make a WR that doesn't get much separation die. In the NFL there is no such thing as wide open so this dink and dunk thing is the best we got going for us until either the QB position is upgraded or we draft three pro bowl WRs that can get open and get separation on a HOF level every snap.

RealSNR 10-11-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10073923)

Then Smith should trust Bowe more.

Hell, he threw like, 5 ****ing one-read slants to Chad ****ing Hall in the 1st quarter last game. Why is that so difficult do the same shit only with a legit WR like Bowe?

Just get that man some ****ing targets.

BigRedChief 10-11-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10073935)
He got paid.

I can get hurt and not be able to enjoy my moneyitis.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10073938)
Something else to think about is that we as fans have no clue how much of this offense Reid is willing to open up at this point. It takes time to get all the players comfortable and clicking so we may have to withhold judgment until the 2nd half of the season realistically.

You are correct.

ChiefsCountry 10-11-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10073913)

End thread.

mikey23545 10-11-2013 07:07 PM

It's absolutely incredible that people blame a receiver's inability to get open anymore on the quarterback just because they didn't get their way in the draft...

I hope it's not so, but right now Bowe looks old, slow, complacent...and done.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-11-2013 07:08 PM

Bowe was never explosive, and never beat coverage. He has a QB that does not play to his strengths, and won't throw to him while he's "covered".

RealSNR 10-11-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 10073961)
It's absolutely incredible that people blame a receiver's inability to get open anymore on the quarterback just because they didn't get their way in the draft...

Alex Smith's definition of open obviously isn't the definition of open that most QBs have in mind. And by most QBs I mean players at or above the level of Brady Quinn, Matt Cassel, Kyle Orton, and Tyler Palko.

The point, is you can't just take the opposite and blame the receiver 100%. Alex Smith and Bowe obviously don't mesh well together, so they're going to have to meet in the middle. Smith is going to have to concentrate on getting the ball to Bowe more often, and Bowe needs to eat more Wheaties or something.

mattschiefs 10-11-2013 07:10 PM

People put this on Smith

Bowe disappeared in games before Smith got to Kc.

At some point you have to look at the common problems this team has had with multiple QBs, and think MAYBE just maybe they're part of the problem.

Earthling 10-11-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10073962)
Bowe was never explosive, and never beat coverage. He has a QB that does not play to his strengths, and won't throw to him while he's "covered".

One of our interceptions was because Bowe was thrown to and didn't fight the guy off at all. He is going to have to produce some in order to get the trust from the QB.

mcaj22 10-11-2013 07:12 PM

it's really hard to beat a double team in the NFL

not many guys can do it consistently, there are probably 10 WRs that can in the whole league.

Larry Fitzgerald can barely beat doubles anymore is anyone bitching about him?

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10073974)
it's really hard to beat a double team in the NFL

not many guys can do it consistently, there are probably 10 WRs that can in the whole league.

Larry Fitzgerald can barely beat doubles anymore is anyone bitching about him?

But with that contract shouldn't Bowe be able to do so?

ChiefsCountry 10-11-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

See Michael Crabtree's stats with Alex. Then go look at them with Kap.

Case closed.

RealSNR 10-11-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10073977)
But with that contract shouldn't Fitzgerald be able to do so?

FYP

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10073981)
FYP

All due respect, but Bowe has never reached Fitz level...

ChiefsCountry 10-11-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10073982)

Not many all time have.

mcaj22 10-11-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10073977)
But with that contract shouldn't Bowe be able to do so?

with Flowers contract should he be able to consistently lock down good WRs?

with Tyson Jacksons contract should he be able to beat 1 on 1 offensive lineman like a drum?

with Dunta Robinsons contract should he not get beat out by a UDFA rookie?

with Anthony Fasanos contract should he not see the field sometime this decade?

With Eric Fishers contract should he not ****ing block one guy without looking like a dizzy clown when he gets stood up?

With Kendrick Lewis contract... lol forget it.

My point is there are WAY worse on this team than Bowe not playing like their contract.

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10073984)
Not many all time have.

True...

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2013 07:19 PM

If you were to actually watch Bowe on film you'd realize he's open way more than you think, just like Baldwin was. Just don't have a QB looking to go that way. You know , like 15 yards down field.

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10073985)
with Flowers contract should he be able to consistently lock down good WRs?

with Tyson Jacksons contract should he be able to beat 1 on 1 offensive lineman like a drum?

with Dunta Robinsons contract should he not get beat out by a UDFA rookie?

with Anthony Fasanos contract should he not see the field sometime this decade?

With Eric Fishers contract should he not ****ing block one guy without looking like a dizzy clown when he gets stood up?

My point is there are WAY worse on this team than Bowe not playing like their contract.

You know more than I do about these guys so I'm not qualified to argue...

BigRock 10-11-2013 07:19 PM

The disconnect between what people are saying about Bowe (he's lost a step, he looks like a slow tight end) and what people want to hear about Bowe (Everything's fine, Alex just won't throw him the ball!!!!1!!!111!!) is growing wider by the week.

RealSNR 10-11-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10073982)

I'm not talking about what Fitz did 4-5 years ago. I'm talking about what he does now.

Mojo Jojo 10-11-2013 07:20 PM

Bowe is the highest paid threat in the NFL...hey if it's what it takes to win.

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10073992)
I'm not talking about what Fitz did 4-5 years ago. I'm talking about what he does now.

Fair. And having a qbthat can throw him open benefits a wr immensely...

mcaj22 10-11-2013 07:21 PM

Bowe has a better avg than Larry Fitzgerald and Larry played with a hall of fame QB and Bowe played with some of the shittiest QBs the NFL has ever seen in the last decade.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-11-2013 07:22 PM

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...bowe-vs-titans

Great break down of Bowe.

mattschiefs 10-11-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 10073991)
The disconnect between what people are saying about Bowe (he's lost a step, he looks like a slow tight end) and what people want to hear about Bowe (Everything's fine, Alex just won't throw him the ball!!!!1!!!111!!) is growing wider by the week.

It can't be Bowes fault the only people you can blame is Alex Smith or Fisher No one else can ever be blamed

mcaj22 10-11-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10073989)
You know more than I do about these guys so I'm not qualified to argue...

no I don't. I'm just pointing out you can pick out almost any player on the team and ask if they are worth their contract for what they do or dont do.

A lot around here think Tamba should be cut in the offseason or have his cap reduced up until last weeks game. Everyone thinks hes lost a step, that was the offseason topic here. Is Tamba worth his contract? Many here dont think so. Is the Bowe the same? Maybe, but where else are we going to spend that money? On more offensive lineman that are inconsistent?

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10074006)
no I don't. I'm just pointing out you can pick out almost any player on the team and ask if they are worth their contract for what they do or dont do.

A lot around here think Tamba should be cut in the offseason or have his cap reduced up until last weeks game. Everyone thinks hes lost a step, that was the offseason topic here. Is Tamba worth his contract? Many here dont think so. Is the Bowe the same? Maybe, but where else are we going to spend that money? On more offensive lineman that are inconsistent?

Hear you. A 1 is a 1.

mcaj22 10-11-2013 07:29 PM

i mean the Dolphins just paid Mike Wallace all that money and they are doing the exact same thing with him and their QB and his numbers are just as bad if not worse for being paid that much.

guys like Bowe and Wallace get teams bests CBs, get jammed the most, and they are basically being used to pull the coverage and open things up for others. I don't know why you would complain about that just because the guy wont get 1000 yards cause Matt Cassel or Tyler Thigpen or Damon Huard isnt forcing the ball directly at him in garbage time blowout loses anymore.

RealSNR 10-11-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10073999)

Like it a lot.

See, Mikey? I think if you took off your tinfoil hat and stopped blaming the world's problems on the Illuminati, Obama, and people who like Geno Smith, you'd be a much happier person, and you wouldn't look like such a giant jackass when talking about football.

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 10073991)

tru dat and I am enjoying it. FTR when I was at the NYG Bowe is getting bumped hard at the snap and a safety was always over the top for Bowe. I mean always.

I wouldn't read too much into this article or any criticisms right now. whatever this offense is not doing, it is working to some degree. Bowe is drawing coverages. while at arrowhead, I watched it throughout the NYG game and I'm sure every other team is doin the same to Bowe.

He's bumped, covered, doubled -- all that. his routes are slow and it gives defenses cushion to stay c2 at least on his side of the field. No need to force the ball to him and really, it does open up the other side of the field.

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10074045)
tru dat and I am enjoying it. FTR when I was at the NYG Bowe is getting bumped hard at the snap and a safety was always over the top for Bowe. I mean always.

I wouldn't read too much into this article or any criticisms right now. whatever this offense is not doing, it is working to some degree. Bowe is drawing coverages. while at arrowhead, I watched it throughout the NYG game and I'm sure every other team is doin the same to Bowe.

He's bumped, covered, doubled -- all that. his routes are slow and it gives defenses cushion to stay c2 at least on his side of the field. No need to force the ball to him and really, it does open up the other side of the field.

High paid 1s can come off the bump and run routes. I like Bowe and think he's a 1 but bumps are no excuse...

beach tribe 10-11-2013 07:44 PM

I fully expect Bowe to be huge in the 2nd half of the season. Hell, by the time week 10 rolls around all of this will be forgotten.
He has not been a focal point of the offense thus far.
The O is a work in progress, Reid will find a way to get him more involved and take advantage of his skill set

Now worried about Bowe one bit.

Nirvana58 10-11-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Some of these screen shots show Bowe basically being wide open deep and Alex not even looking his direction. I just watch the games and don't study film but it to me it looks like we don't even target Bowe. Bowe was thrown at what liike 5 times in the Titans game. It's frustrating and hopefully our offence eventually learns how to use all our weapons

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 10074062)
Some of these screen shots show Bowe basically being wide open deep and Alex not even looking his direction. I just watch the games and don't study film but it to me it looks like we don't even target Bowe. Bowe was thrown at what liike 5 times in the Titans game. It's frustrating and hopefully our offence eventually learns how to use all our weapons

How much of that is on coaching?

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10074053)
High paid 1s can come off the bump and run routes. I like Bowe and think he's a 1 but bumps are no excuse...

not always. just last week Bowe caught a huge TD where he did his thang plowing guys from 20 yards out, so he's not always failing either.

keep in mind this is a whole new offensive system and Bowe isn't the only player struggling. plus, got to have blocking for a pass offense and it just isn't there so far.

vailpass 10-11-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10074069)
not always. just last week Bowe caught a huge TD where he did his thang plowing guys from 20 yards out, so he's not always failing either.

keep in mind this is a whole new offensive system and Bowe isn't the only player struggling. plus, got to have blocking for a pass offense and it just isn't there so far.

Yeah, I'm sure that's a big part of it...

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 10074062)

you like pictures, don't you.

if you had taken the time to actually read the article, you'd have read the part where the writer acknowledges Bowe is used to draw coverages so other players can benefit. complicated, I know.

mikey23545 10-11-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10074027)
Like it a lot.

See, Mikey? I think if you took off your tinfoil hat and stopped blaming the world's problems on the Illuminati, Obama, and people who like Geno Smith, you'd be a much happier person, and you wouldn't look like such a giant jackass when talking about football.

If you'd quit stumbling through life blinded by your prejudices, convinced of your own infallibility, you'd sound a lot more intelligent.

Nirvana58 10-11-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10074087)
you like pictures, don't you.

if you had taken the time to actually read the article, you'd have read the part where the writer acknowledges Bowe is used to draw coverages so other players can benefit. complicated, I know.

Yeah I read the article... However, I can make my own observations when looking at the examples. Especially when Bowe is by far the most open reciever in the screen shot. Even the author admits that Alex locked onto Charles in the I believe third example and probably should have looked Bowes way. I'm sorry that I would think that we use our number 1 reciever who we paid a shit ton of money as more than just a decoy. Instead of giving more looks in the Titans game to a guy off the street named Chad Hall.

T-post Tom 10-11-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10073962)

BS. He's not playing like he has in the past. Don't know why. For f**ks sake, RECEIVERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BEAT COVERAGE. imho...;)

Brock 10-11-2013 08:13 PM

It's just much easier to throw to Charles.

O.city 10-11-2013 08:16 PM

I think this is a big part of Andy trying/saying he wants to get Alex more aggressive. A lot oft imes, they're having Bowe run more downfield routes, but Alex has already decided to throw it elsewhere.

He's going to have to trust the ol, hold the ball a bit longer, and take some shots down field to Bowe.

Mr. Laz 10-11-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 10073941)
He's getting it done more than not.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 10073943)
According to Smith, Bowe gets double teamed which opens things up for Avery.
Edit: This was in the Eagles post game interview.
Posted via Mobile Device

have you watched the games?

I can remember the titans doubling Bowe about 3 times all game long and that was more 1 1/2 coverage because of a zone bracket.

McCourty didn't fear Bowe a single bit

It's not all Bowe, Alex Smith doesn't trust wide receivers. He wants to see the guy open before he makes a throw. It doesn't help that when Smith did trust Bowe on that slant, Bowe screwed up. Alex Smith is not a guy who is going to throw a receiver open.

gotta hope that Bowe makes a few plays so Alex Smith starts to trust him.

But Bowe is not getting open consistently

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 10074104)
Yeah I read the article... However, I can make my own observations when looking at the examples. Especially when Bowe is by far the most open reciever in the screen shot. Even the author admits that Alex locked onto Charles in the I believe third example and probably should have looked Bowes way. I'm sorry that I would think that we use our number 1 reciever who we paid a shit ton of money as more than just a decoy. Instead of giving more looks in the Titans game to a guy off the street named Chad Hall.

I wont argue with stupid.

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10074135)
have you watched the games?

I can remember the titans doubling Bowe about 3 times all game long and that was more 1 1/2 coverage because of a zone bracket.

McCourty didn't fear Bowe a single bit

It's not all Bowe, Alex Smith doesn't trust wide receivers. He wants to see the guy open before he makes a throw. It doesn't help that when Smith did trust Bowe on that slant, Bowe screwed up. Alex Smith is not a guy who is going to throw a receiver open.

gotta hope that Bowe makes a few plays so Alex Smith starts to trust him.

But Bowe is not getting open consistently

that's not true -- Avery was not "wide open" last week when Smiff turned it loose. Twice.

Ragged Robin 10-11-2013 08:25 PM

It's a work in progress. All new offenses take a while before they can gel. We're only a quarter of the season in. We'll see more big plays once Fasano gets back into the lineup and the offense settles in.

Kiimo 10-11-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10073935)
He got paid.

No.

Mr. Laz 10-11-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10074124)
It's just much easier to throw to Charles.

you have it all figured out, Forrest.

now run, Forrest ... RUN!!!!

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 08:31 PM

Was Bowe "wide open" when Smiff hit him last week for the TD? no Laz.

There is something else dictating this offense. I submit it is coach Reid.

Easy 6 10-11-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

That was nice work by AP, gotta say... Axl disappointed, Bowe was one on one and the safety was nowhere in sight on a few of those.

Still, Reid isnt going to let one of his best weapons twist in the wind, but its pretty clear that Bowe isnt the kind of receiver Axl covets, they are going to have to scheme harder to get it him, its going to be crucial down the stretch.

Avery has pretty much exceeded my expectations so far, but teams are going to start outmuscling and smothering him soon enough... gotsta have more Bowe.

aturnis 10-11-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Wow. Dumbest post I've read in a really long time. Are you a Chiefs fan? Have you ever watched Dwayne Bowe play football?

aturnis 10-11-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthling (Post 10073972)
One of our interceptions was because Bowe was thrown to and didn't fight the guy off at all. He is going to have to produce some in order to get the trust from the QB.

No, the defender committed hard to cut off the route, and Bowe not knowing the back was already in the air, broke off his route to try to exploit it. Bowe and the offense paid the price.

Had the ball not been in the air yet though, it could have painfully led to a big play.

Red Dawg 10-11-2013 08:40 PM

UNDEFEATED! WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT WR IS GETTING THE BALL! Did Brady, Ben or Eli have some super stud they relied on or did they get the ball to the open man? Alex and Bowe are doing just fine.

Nirvana58 10-11-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10074139)
I wont argue with stupid.

What exactly are you trying to argue here? All you have done is say pretty pictures and I don't argue with stupid. Pick a ****ing side and go with it. Instead of making random comments on my actual takes on our team. Do you think Bowe should be targeted more? Is it Bowe not getting open or Alex not looking for him? Is it the play calling? Is everything perfect with our offense? Give me your great and powerful insight...

Ace Gunner 10-11-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10074173)
UNDEFEATED! WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT WR IS GETTING THE BALL! Did Brady, Ben or Eli have some super stud they relied on or did they get the ball to the open man? Alex and Bowe are doing just fine.

but you dontunderstand!!
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-con...rying-gifs.gif

O.city 10-11-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10074165)
No, the defender committed hard to cut off the route, and Bowe not knowing the back was already in the air, broke off his route to try to exploit it. Bowe and the offense paid the price.

Had the ball not been in the air yet though, it could have painfully led to a big play.

Not this dumb shit again.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-11-2013 08:45 PM

The Chiefs have a problem and his name is NOT Bowe.

Brock 10-11-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10074152)
you have it all figured out, Forrest.

now run, Forrest ... RUN!!!!

**** off, pest.

beach tribe 10-11-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10074165)

Bowe is bigger and stronger and was supposed to get inside position.
You do not break off a timing route with a two step drop.
Amakamura out muscled bowe and took away the inside position, which is inexcusable.

cdcox 10-11-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Because at some point we will lose a game and after that we'll lose a playoff game and one of the biggest reasons will be because we aren't using our offensive weapons effectively.

Simply Red 10-11-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10073950)
FYP

http://i.imgur.com/CJj5WxE.jpg

Easy 6 10-11-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10074178)

ROFL

RealSNR 10-11-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

UNDEFEATED! 9-0! WHO GIVES A SHIT HOW WE'RE DOING IT! WE'RE OUTSCORING EVERYBODY NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10074196)
Because at some point we will lose a game and after that we'll lose a playoff game and one of the biggest reasons will be because our defense is a rancid bag of poo.

2003 called. They want their writing on the wall back.

aturnis 10-11-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 10074175)
What exactly are you trying to argue here? All you have done is say pretty pictures and I don't argue with stupid. Pick a ****ing side and go with it. Instead of making random comments on my actual takes on our team. Do you think Bowe should be targeted more? Is it Bowe not getting open or Alex not looking for him? Is it the play calling? Is everything perfect with our offense? Give me your great and powerful insight...

I think he believes those two particular plays where Bowe has his man beat deep are plays where Bowe is merely a decoy. The decoy roots Bowe runs a lot of the time go vertical on the sideline. When it's run, it's pretty obvious he's a decoy.

aturnis 10-11-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10074179)
Not this dumb shit again.

Watch the play.

aturnis 10-11-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10074195)
Bowe is bigger and stronger and was supposed to get inside position.
You do not break off a timing route with a two step drop.
Amakamura out muscled bowe and took away the inside position, which is inexcusable.

I agree. Not saying Bowe was right, but it's what he did.