ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Fisher sucked against Denver. Proof inside! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286616)

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:19 PM

Eric Fisher sucked against Denver. Proof inside!

On these 20 plays, he is not doing a good job. 20/75 is 27 percent. If your LT is sucking 27 percent of the time, he deserves a poor grade.

Let's go to the tape, homers! Suckage presented in chronological order. Gifs will load in post #2 and #3.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:19 PM

Run blocking:

Fisher is supposed to cut #97 here but instead he ends up rolling around on the ground like a doofus while his man gets in on the tackle.

Charles actually has a decent hole if Fisher does his job. Instead, 2 yard gain. Utter shit.

http://i.imgur.com/PqRiRmJ.jpg

Fisher gets ****ing body slammed at the point of attack. This is just embarrassing. No hole in the middle, so Knile is forced to bounce outside for a minimal gain.

Fisher is assigned to block #96. He tries to butt block him after completely losing control. One-yard gain.

Look at the hole Knile had if Fisher didn't suck. Instead he is forced to cut back to his right into pursuit.

http://i.imgur.com/1NUlLOg.jpg

This is a touchdown, but only because Knile makes up for a horrible block by Fisher. If Fisher does his job, Knile walks into the end zone. Instead he makes a nice move.

Here comes the mighty Eric Fisher, leading Alex Smith on the QB sweep! Woooo look at him move! Look at him slide into 2nd base perfectly, completely fail to block that LB, and get his QB ****ing creamed. Great job, doofus.

Another play where Fisher has no idea how to control his man. He ends up being tossed aside like a rag doll, too. Two-yard gain. Fisher is lucky he didn't get called for holding.

Look at the still. Fisher is softly caressing the DT from behind. What the ****?

http://i.imgur.com/84pjcAJ.jpg

Another awful play. Fisher is completely dominated by Ware here and Knile is stuffed for a loss. Ends up on the ground again. Bad.

Fisher is shoved three yards into the backfield by Ware. Knile shits his pants and cuts back for a 1/2 yard gain thanks to "superior" blocking by the rest of our group.

Fisher is assigned to block the LB. The LB shoves Fisher out of the way and runs to join the party raping Knile Davis. LOL

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:21 PM

Pass blocking:

This isn't completely awful, but Fisher is still getting pushed straight back into the QB. The LG actually leaves his man to help when he sees Fisher getting dominated. The pressure gives Alex happy feet and he overthrows his receiver by five yards.

No strength to stop the inside rush here at all. Fisher is very lucky he wasn't flagged for holding. Alex gets rid of the ball and it's incomplete. Bad play.

This is a horrible play by the RT and Knile, but Fisher didn't do a good job either. He has absolutely zero control over Ware. If Alex isn't running for his life because of the other pressure, Ware almost certainly gets to Alex.

Fisher picks up the man on the stunt and immediately loses control of him. Alex takes a hit. Fisher eats some grass. Bad, bad, bad.

Fisher gives up the edge to Ware almost immediately. Luckily Alex gets rid of the ball in two seconds. Disaster avoided...but we see you Fisher. We see you.

Ware busts out the spin move. Fisher you spin me baby right round like a record baby right round right round. Alex takes a hit. Thanks Fish.

Fisher allows the edge to Ware again. Bear hug for Alex! Nice job getting rid of it in two seconds though. Brutal.

Ware gets bored with beating Fisher outside and goes inside. Fisher eats some grass. Horrible.

Fisher gives up the edge again. Alex cooly steps up and avoids the pressure. Actually a great play by Alex here. I was shocked.

That's scary. Seriously.

http://i.imgur.com/pyXoQJV.jpg

Boom! Sack! This is what happens when Alex doesn't step up.

Oh jesus, Fisher. Now you're just giving up. This is the exact next play. Alex thinks about retirement.

Total blown plays: 20

Poor blocks on running plays: 9

Pressure allowed: 11
Hits: 5
Sacks: 1 (don't believe that incomplete bullshit)

Flame away!

Pasta Little Brioni 09-16-2014 04:25 PM

When can we expect gifs of Genos gawd awful 50 percent completion rate?

Molitoth 09-16-2014 04:28 PM

Nice breakdown, the dude ****ing sucks.

ModSocks 09-16-2014 04:28 PM

Can you at least put the gifs in spoilers? Holy loading nightmare batman.

And it's not like it matters, your analysis is so slanted that most won't care what you say since you have an inability to be objective.

Molitoth 09-16-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10920999)

Possibly the Jets board or Geno Thread? GTFO out of here with that shit.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10921004)
Can you at least put the gifs in spoilers? Holy loading nightmare batman.

And it's not like it matters, your analysis is so slanted that most won't care what you say since you have an inability to be objective.

I looked at every play. I picked the 20 worst. If I was truly slanted I would have picked another 10.

kcxiv 09-16-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10921005)

Considering GoChiefs has a hardon for Geno, thats a valid post he made. I'd like to see some as well.! IM no fan of Fisher, he ****ing sucks, but i'd like to see some Geno's too!

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-16-2014 04:34 PM

You can't put a slant on that. The tape doesn't lie. Dude got his ass whipped, hence the -4.9 grade.

dirk digler 09-16-2014 04:35 PM

Great job gochiefs. What a waste of a ****ing pick

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921014)
You can't put a slant on that. The tape doesn't lie. Dude got his ass whipped, hence the -4.9 grade.

I think the main thing is that he allowed 5 QB hits.

You can't do that. Imagine if every OL gave up 5 QB hits.

Deberg_1990 09-16-2014 04:37 PM

GoTurd, can you break down the tape of Luke Joeckel?

Pasta Little Brioni 09-16-2014 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10921005)

Nope. Point stands as valid.

KCUnited 09-16-2014 04:38 PM

A lot of that looks like shit effort. How do you half ass a cut block?

Ming the Merciless 09-16-2014 04:38 PM

you are truly a hero

everyone should worship you and sing your songs before battle

the Talking Can 09-16-2014 04:39 PM

he has pathetic strength and balance

but fans think the lowest rated qb in the league is doing a heckuva job, so of course they're impressed with fisher

Reerun_KC 09-16-2014 04:39 PM

Such insightful break downs. Nothing more than a monkey flinging shit.

LoneWolf 09-16-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921014)

That's bullshit. You can put a slant on a number of those plays. Pushing the pass rusher behind the QB and allowing the QB to step up in the pocket is not a bad play. He looked really bad on some of those plays, but his play wasn't nearly as bad as Clay is making it out to be. Grades given by random douchebags hired by someone who never played the game even in grade school are ****ing worthless. You can take PFF and shove it up your ass.

Just Passin' By 09-16-2014 04:40 PM

I stopped looking after the second gif. Since that's on 80 and you're blaming Fisher, that tells me all I need to know about what the rest will be like.

ShowtimeSBMVP 09-16-2014 04:40 PM

And the same dumbass Count Zarth wonders why Alex Smith is dead last in rating.

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-16-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10921035)
I stopped looking after the second gif. Since that's on 80 and you're blaming Fisher, that tells me all I need to know about what the rest will be like.

Fisher gets picked up and slammed to the ground. Regardless of what impact that had on the play, that's a major ****up that only happens if you have poor technique, balance, and strength.

http://i.imgur.com/PLz5WPt.gif

the Talking Can 09-16-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10921035)

and we all thank you for sparing us your idiot analysis

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09-16-2014 04:44 PM

10/10 thread

the Talking Can 09-16-2014 04:46 PM

i'd be curious to know in which of those plays people thinks he displays either exceptional balance, footwork, or strength?

never mind all of them, not like he's the #1....

ViperVisor 09-16-2014 04:54 PM

KC had a lot of snaps so there is going to be some times you fail but this is beyond that.

Watching Jason Peters last night at LT who also played a lot of snaps shows you how 1 of the better tackles in the NFL plays.

Some more context on how the best OTs do with pass blocking
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ng-efficiency/

The best give up about 30 sacks+hits+hurries all season.
http://i.imgur.com/xSIkoiv.png

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10921033)
Such insightful break downs. Nothing more than a monkey flinging shit.

We know you hate this franchise and loathe Eric Fisher. Don't lie.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperVisor (Post 10921084)

The best give up about 30 sacks+hits+hurries all season.
http://i.imgur.com/xSIkoiv.png

Yep.

Fisher is on track to give up probably twice that. At least.

In58men 09-16-2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10920999)

Geno has nothing to do with Eric Fisher. Irrelevant comment.

ILChief 09-16-2014 05:00 PM

Someone needs to get a life

ViperVisor 09-16-2014 05:03 PM

Optimistic side is in 2010 Albert, T. Williams, and Joe Staley all were bottom 15 Left Tackles.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...iency-tackles/

Red Dawg 09-16-2014 05:03 PM

He needs work no doubt but he will be a good LT. He is driven to succeed and he is smart.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperVisor (Post 10921112)
Optimistic side is in 2010 Albert, T. Williams, and Joe Staley all were bottom 15 Left Tackles.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...iency-tackles/

Albert had a good rookie season to fall back on though. He had shown something that year.

Fisher is a giant bag o' fail.

wazu 09-16-2014 05:08 PM

Love this breakdown. Thank you. I haven't given up on Fisher, but we need to come right back down to earth on where he is at right now.

Deberg_1990 09-16-2014 05:10 PM

At least hes no Dion Jordon or Lane Johnson.

ILChief 09-16-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10921131)
Love this breakdown. Thank you. I haven't given up on Fisher, but we need to come right back down to earth on where he is at right now.

Don't feed the troll

ShowtimeSBMVP 09-16-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921141)
At least hes no Dion Jordon or Lane Johnson.

2013 class was bad lol.

saphojunkie 09-16-2014 05:11 PM

I completely defended picking Eric Fisher. I think it was logical and prudent.

The guy is a giant festering turd and he will never get better and he is Jamarcus Russell terrible.

Deberg_1990 09-16-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10921145)

The guy is a giant festering turd and he will never get better and he is Jamarcus Russell terrible.

Who would you have picked? he was the shiniest turd of them all.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:12 PM

I think the worst is yet to come. Ware isn't even very good anymore. This weekend should be bad for Fisher.

jd1020 09-16-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921149)

I was pretty big on Cordarelle Patterson. I'm betting Dorsey had offers to move down, maybe not great but guarantee someone was calling. Even if he couldn't have made a trade happen I might have just taken Patterson at #1 because he's a playmaker and I think he was getting like mid first grades before the draft.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921149)

Still would have picked Geno.

ViperVisor 09-16-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10921116)
Albert had a good rookie season to fall back on though. He had shown something that year.

Fisher is a giant bag o' fail.

Fisher, Year 2 (2014), after two games: -7.4 overall, -5.4 on pass protection.

Albert, Year 2 (2009), after two games: -0.5 overall, -0.7 on pass protection.

http://www.foxsports.com/kansas-city...-little-091514

The only thing I can compare him to is Kwame Harris. He has done a better job of not as many false starts and holding flags that bring back 50 yard TDs that made Kwame Harris maybe the worst OT in the NFL.

Deberg_1990 09-16-2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10921168)
Still would have picked Geno.

Dont get why everyone always focuses on Geno. EJ was the first QB taken.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921173)

I liked Geno better then and now.

jd1020 09-16-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921173)

What does EJ being the first QB taken have anything to do with the answer to the question?

Deberg_1990 09-16-2014 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10921179)
What does EJ being the first QB taken have anything to do with the answer to the question?

Because technically he was the guy the Chiefs passed on.

jd1020 09-16-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921184)
Because technically he was the guy the Chiefs passed on.

Ummm, dumb.

They passed on Geno just as much as they passed on EJ.

Deberg_1990 09-16-2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10921177)
I liked Geno better then and now.

Congrats. Hes got a nice arm, but thats about it. I dont see anything else special about him. Middling talent.

Halfcan 09-16-2014 05:29 PM

WTF were the Chiefs thinking when they drafted this guy? I mean seriously. Worst pick in the history of the Chiefs. He should be on the bench right now-but we have nobody else.

When you look back at what this team has done in the first round - it makes sense why they have sucked for so long.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10921191)
Congrats. Hes got a nice arm, but thats about it. I dont see anything else special about him. Middling talent.

He's also extremely mobile and smart. Does a lot of film study and preparation.

Just look at this throw:

http://i.imgur.com/KVqP9TF.gif

KC native 09-16-2014 05:31 PM

Excellent thread good sir.

suzzer99 09-16-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10920983)
Look at the still. Fisher is softly caressing the DT from behind. What the ****?

http://i.imgur.com/84pjcAJ.jpg

Clearly you don't recognize a well-executed spoon-block when you see one.

chiefzilla1501 09-16-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10920983)
Run blocking:

The thing that stood out to me the most is how ****ing terrible McGlynn is. The first play, he moves like a ****ing turtle in a tarpit and Fisher has to wedge his way underneath. In many of those gifs, you have Fisher sealing his man and then the cutback lane getting completely taken away because another lineman shit his pants, then blaming Fisher for not sealing a block that looks outside his assignment. In other cases, you blame Fisher for not holding a block for 10 when the assignment may have been to block the person out of the play. I mean seriously, we're criticizing a block in the end zone and the guy jumping into the pile an eternity later?

There's some bad blocks in there. But in many cases we have no idea what the cutback lane is, where the run assignment was, what was Fisher's specific assignment. What I see consistently on every single play is McGlynn playing shitty on almost every snap.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:34 PM

You have to isolate Fisher, sorry. Who cares what the result of the play was.

Fisher moves to engage players and they disengage almost immediately. It's shameful.

L.A. Chieffan 09-16-2014 05:34 PM

Out of all those gifs i only saw two or three that were clear f ups. Fisher had a good game.

LACF rating +4.5

chiefzilla1501 09-16-2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10921207)
You have to isolate Fisher, sorry. Who cares what the result of the play was.

Fisher moves to engage players and they disengage almost immediately. It's shameful.

You think that every run design for Fisher was to drive block his guy to the ground? Or that on every pass rush, his job is to engage and block the inside rush vs. driving a guy to the outside? There are plenty of blocks in that sequence where he does well enough. Again, you're blaming in several instances where Davis looks like he's choosing a different cutback lane because McGlynn consistently ****s his block up. Other instances where by design his job is to quickly get the guy out of the play.

In pass pro, we've already mentioned that in many cases he seems to show lazy effort with his arms. You've already acknowledged that most of his problems came later in the game. Again, it's important to note the difference between complete lack of talent vs. fixable technique vs. fatigue. There's a blend of those, a blend of plenty of blocks in that sequence where you're being overly critical or misjudging what he's supposed to do on that play, and yes, there are several where the block is just plain bad.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10921216)
You think that every run design for Fisher was to drive block his guy to the ground? Or that on every pass rush, his job is to engage and block the inside rush vs. driving a guy to the outside? There are plenty of blocks in that sequence where he does well enough. Again, you're blaming in several instances where Davis looks like he's choosing a different cutback lane because McGlynn consistently ****s his block up. Other instances where by design his job is to quickly get the guy out of the play.

I'm sure it was his job to end up on the ground, get ****ing body slammed or be driven three yards into the backfield.

Come on, man.

RunKC 09-16-2014 05:46 PM

Where the **** do you get the coaches tape? Do you torrent it?

L.A. Chieffan 09-16-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921045)
Fisher gets picked up and slammed to the ground. Regardless of what impact that had on the play, that's a major ****up that only happens if you have poor technique, balance, and strength.

He took his man out of the play. Nice work FIsh

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10921222)
Where the **** do you get the coaches tape? Do you torrent it?

NFL game rewind.

They have the all 22 view too.

KC native 09-16-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10921209)
Out of all those gifs i only saw two or three that were clear f ups. Fisher had a good game.

LACF rating +4.5

I see you have your new man crush.

Happy hunting sir.

http://i.imgur.com/hL7SBmh.png

srvy 09-16-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921045)

You do see 75 McGlynne tries put a chip on and instead knocks his own teammate Eric off balance. Fisher had the advantage at the snap dumb ply by 75 who didn't get off the ball fast enough to get a chip. He should have just gone field to find another block. That one is on 75.

Rausch 09-16-2014 05:54 PM

I've been ragging pretty hard on 75 but in half of Clays gifs (small sample size) he's doing his job better than anal-Fisher.

He's slower than Marino and clumsy but he still held his man...

-King- 09-16-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10921145)

Meh. I just don't care anymore. The 2013 was the worst draft maybe ever. It is what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 09-16-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10921243)
Meh. I just don't care anymore. The 2013 was the worst draft maybe ever. It is what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

2014 is probably worse...

chiefzilla1501 09-16-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10921220)
I'm sure it was his job to end up on the ground, get ****ing body slammed or be driven three yards into the backfield.

Come on, man.

I said there were bad blocks in there. I am talking about how you conveniently sprinkled in lots of blocks where Fisher didn't necessarily create a great block, but did enough. And yeah, if Fisher's job is to turn his guy inside on a sweep? If Fisher's trying to cut his guy but McGlynn is slow to get out of the way? If Fisher seals a cutback lane but his teammates don't? You're making some massive assumptions about Fisher's assignment as well as the cutback lane.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10921249)
you conveniently sprinkled in lots of blocks where Fisher didn't necessarily create a great block, but did enough.

Disagree. I don't see this at all.

Even if half of what you say is true allowing 5 QB hits doesn't jive with "Eric Fisher had a good game!"

chiefzilla1501 09-16-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10921255)
Disagree. I don't see this at all.

Even if half of what you say is true allowing 5 QB hits doesn't jive with "Eric Fisher had a good game!"

Most people who said he had a good game have said his pass pro started to look rough toward the end of the game. I am not commenting on his pass pro because while some plays are pretty loosely thrown in there, there's some real bad ones. But in context, a lot of his problems look like fatigue.

The run blocking was very liberal. He did his job fine in a good chunk of those plays.

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-16-2014 06:05 PM

This isn't a ****ing Algebra II test. You don't get "decent marks" if you fail on almost thirty percent of your snaps, and there isn't a curve in the NFL.

chiefzilla1501 09-16-2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921271)
This isn't a ****ing Algebra II test. You don't get "decent marks" if you fail on almost thirty percent of your snaps, and there isn't a curve in the NFL.

Failure on 30% of snaps based on what? Based on someone on CP evaluating what makes up a failed play?

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-16-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10921280)
Failure on 30% of snaps based on what? Based on someone on CP evaluating what makes up a failed play?

Maybe I'm ****ing crazy, but if you move to get in front of someone as an offensive lineman, you are probably expected to not let them get past you, around you, or slam you to the ****ing ground.

Just Passin' By 09-16-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10921239)
You do see 75 McGlynne tries put a chip on and instead knocks his own teammate Eric off balance. Fisher had the advantage at the snap dumb ply by 75 who didn't get off the ball fast enough to get a chip. He should have just gone field to find another block. That one is on 75.

Fisher's play is fine on that one. The blow up is on #80. Once you see that, you don't really need to keep going, because it shows that Clay is going to troll his own thread again.

chiefzilla1501 09-16-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921286)
Maybe I'm ****ing crazy, but if you move to get in front of someone as an offensive lineman, you are probably expected to not let them get past you, around you, or slam you to the ****ing ground.

You're talking about one play. There are several plays in there that are no good. There are a good chunk that were played just fine. And if the context is to grade what we see as improvement, then yeah, it's fair to grade plays late in the game on a curve if fatigue led to some sloppy technique. Others where a teammate screwed up a blocking assignment and yet others where Smith should be savvy enough to work the pocket differently.

That doesn't fix everything. But that sure as shit cuts down that subjective 30 percent number by a wide margin.

xztop123 09-16-2014 06:46 PM

He seems incredibly weak

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-16-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10921344)
You're talking about one play. There are several plays in there that are no good. There are a good chunk that were played just fine. And if the context is to grade what we see as improvement, then yeah, it's fair to grade plays late in the game on a curve if fatigue led to some sloppy technique. Others where a teammate screwed up a blocking assignment and yet others where Smith should be savvy enough to work the pocket differently.

That doesn't fix everything. But that sure as shit cuts down that subjective 30 percent number by a wide margin.

Bull****. He gets beaten or blown up on, at least, fifteen of those plays. That's not just bad, but horrific, and it's why he had the worst grade of any player on the team.

You can only contort his play so much. The guy doesn't have the strength, punch, technique, or aggressiveness right now, no matter how much he runs his mouth about it. He looks like Jason Smith.

Dave Lane 09-16-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10921113)
He needs work no doubt but he will be a good LT. He is driven to succeed and he is smart.

Explain to me how you know this?

Rausch 09-16-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10921453)
Explain to me how you know this?

Because he was the first pick in the draft.

Duh...

wazu 09-16-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 10921143)
Don't feed the troll

Trolls don't work this hard to prove their case.

LoneWolf 09-16-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10921436)
That's not just bad, but horrific, and it's way he had the worst grade of any player on the team.

Who's doing the grading?