ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Titty Meat 03-03-2013 10:26 PM

When a chick text you at midnight it's not to see an art show it's to beat cheeks.

Anyway who gives a **** how you dress? Show up as Rich Uncle Pennybags and bareback the chick.

Cephalic Trauma 03-03-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9461392)
Try 25 consecutive non-coital months and get back to me.

I don't know what I would do. Wow, being in a relationship sucks sometimes, but it's hard to argue with the regular ass.

Discuss Thrower 03-03-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9461982)
I don't know what I would do. Wow, being in a relationship sucks sometimes, but it's hard to argue with the regular ass.

I've never had the game to get strange, and truth be told I'm okay with that.

go bo 03-03-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9461884)

dayummmmm!

you HAVE lost weight!!!

lookin good my man...

Fish 03-03-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9461832)
I ended up getting one of those shirts and I conferred online w/ a good female friend of mine, and she said tucked looks better.

We'll see.

I'm wearing some of these.

http://i.imgur.com/5nLd01N.jpg

Those look horrible. But slightly less horrible in the pic of them on your feet.

Damn you have lost weight. Lookin sharp(nohomo).

Cephalic Trauma 03-03-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9461987)
I've never had the game to get strange, and truth be told I'm okay with that.

Well that's good. But your posts on the topic are depressing at times. No luck at Star Wars events or anything?

crossbow 03-03-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9460363)
I know a young woman who I see every day in class, same field of study I'm in..

She laughs at a lot of the BS I say.. Thinks Trailer Park Boys is funny.. Likes Star Trek.. Cute enough to pull off a kinda Jodie Foster short hair look..

Anyone figure out where I'm going with this?

Is this a sodomy question?

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 10:58 PM

It's always a sodomy question.

Discuss Thrower 03-03-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9462023)
Well that's good. But your posts on the topic are depressing at times. No luck at Star Wars events or anything?

I can prattle off a list of reasons which color my perception, but the clearest one comes from the fact that I was in a fraternity for four years and never once asked to be a random mystery date guest for a sorority dance when almost every one of your brothers gets invited to two or more a semester it becomes pretty clear how I'm evaluated by the fairer sex.

I try to not let that get to me, and it works for the most part, but it's not so easy when you're reminded of how much you fail when your ****-up friends land dimepieces and all you've got is a broadband connection and a stable of Spankwire videos to go to. That and your father asking whether or not you smoke pole because you're still not dating a woman after the last time he asked the same question three weeks ago.

wow.. post number 5000

ThaVirus 03-04-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9462076)
I can prattle off a list of reasons which color my perception, but the clearest one comes from the fact that I was in a fraternity for four years and never once asked to be a random mystery date guest for a sorority dance when almost every one of your brothers gets invited to two or more a semester it becomes pretty clear how I'm evaluated by the fairer sex.

I try to not let that get to me, and it works for the most part, but it's not so easy when you're reminded of how much you fail when your ****-up friends land dimepieces and all you've got is a broadband connection and a stable of Spankwire videos to go to. That and your father asking whether or not you smoke pole because you're still not dating a woman after the last time he asked the same question three weeks ago.

wow.. post number 5000

LMAO dude, the pole smoking part was hilar.

Fortunately, I've always been really, really, ridiculously good looking so I can't say I feel your pain.

NewChief 03-04-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9461884)

Get some of these, and you'll be gold:
http://blog.compete.com/wp-content/u...er-Glasses.jpg

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9462389)
Get some of these, and you'll be gold:
http://blog.compete.com/wp-content/u...er-Glasses.jpg

I don't get why people subject themselves to eyeglasses. They're ****ing annoying. They're limited. They're expensive. And they're ****ing fragile.

NewChief 03-04-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9462652)
I don't get why people subject themselves to eyeglasses. They're ****ing annoying. They're limited. They're expensive. And they're ****ing fragile.

Says they guy on a 2 year wank fest. ;)

In all honesty, I could never bring myself to wear "fake" eyeglasses, and I don't need glasses. I wish I did at times, because I like cool accessories (I love sunglasses and hats).

luv 03-04-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9462652)

They're cheaper than contacts, solution, etc., and they make me look smart.

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9462703)
Says they guy on a 2 year wank fest. ;)

In all honesty, I could never bring myself to wear "fake" eyeglasses, and I don't need glasses. I wish I did at times, because I like cool accessories (I love sunglasses and hats).

And 25 months isn't even my personal record. From the end of Oct. 2007 to Sept 2010 I was celibate.