ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The state of the Kansas City Chiefs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267254)

stonedstooge 12-01-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9169243)
Occum's Razor (CP Favorite) tells me this -

Belcher was standing in front of Pioli with a gun and the goal to kill himself. Had he had issue with a "toxic" environment created by Pioli contributing to the situation he was in, he could have dealt with the source of the problem prior to killing himself right?

Pioli is a worthless cock sucking asshole and I am sure people don't like working for him.

That being said it had not jack or shit to do with Belcher's actions. Trying to tie the 2 together is ridiculous. Belcher had power over his future in KC, contract is up, leave.

I'm not sure how long he was there to talk. Wasn't there like an hour between the shootings? I thought George said the first one happened only about a mile from the stadium. They could have visited for quite a spell if he headed to the stadium right after he shot his girlfriend. Just would be interesting to know what else was said

Marcellus 12-01-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9169267)
I'm not sure how long he was there to talk. Wasn't there like an hour between the shootings? I thought George said the first one happened only about a mile from the stadium. They could have visited for quite a spell if he headed to the stadium right after he shot his girlfriend. Just would be interesting to know what else was said

No doubt. I was just saying had Pioli contributed to the situation Belcher had ample opportunity to deal with it right there, and didn't.

Saying Pioli bears any responsibility is idiotic, and that's coming from some who ****ing hates Pioli with every fiber of his being.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 09:56 PM

I wouldn't be shocked to see a move in the front office or on this coaching staff on Monday...

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9169650)
I wouldn't be shocked to see a move in the front office or on this coaching staff on Monday...

I doubt anyone is terminated.

Resigning, possibly.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9169702)
I doubt anyone is terminated.

Resigning, possibly.

Yeah I agree.

Nobody is going to lose there job during the season now...unless it is their choice.

But it wouldn't surprise me if someone left...may not be who we want, but maybe a position coach...

NJChiefsFan 12-01-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9169708)
Yeah I agree.

Nobody is going to lose there job during the season now...unless it is their choice.

But it wouldn't surprise me if someone left...may not be who we want, but maybe a position coach...

Well I think/hope some will despite what they want but I would imagine there will be a great effort to not make it look bad. Sounds like a deal to me. Romeo and Pioli can go do whatever they want after this, my anger towards them is pretty much gone right now. I still expect/demand the right thing to be done for this organization.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-10-2012 09:09 PM

@ClarkJudgeCBS Clark does Pioli and Crennel get fired when season is over?

Clark Judge ‏@ClarkJudgeCBS
@ChiefsOrioles10 think pioli makes it. not crennel.

Dayze 12-10-2012 09:12 PM

mother of god'.
Pioli probably makes it because he already signed an extension.

Bugeater 12-10-2012 09:13 PM

**** that guy.

Easy 6 12-10-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9198388)
**** that guy.

He's dreaming it all up on twister.

Its all gone, gotta be, makes too much sense.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-10-2012 09:24 PM

Like many others on this forum, I have found myself a source with connections to the FO.

I asked my source if he thinks Pioli will be back... He said he doesn't have to give it any thought, he knows Pioli is done. This is a local media guy most of us know...

Rausch 12-10-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9198438)
Like many others on this forum, I have found myself a source with connections to the FO.

I asked my source if he thinks Pioli will be back... He said he doesn't have to give it any thought, he knows Pioli is done. This is a local media guy most of us know...

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it...

Mr_Tomahawk 12-10-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9198451)

Yeah. That was my reaction too...

He was positive on it but said Chiefs PR follows local media blogs/twitter/etc. accounts and that he didn't want to lose his media access perks by breaking anything prematurely.

Marcellus 12-10-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9198451)

It would take a tolerance of epically bad proportion for Clark to bring back Pioli and unlike others here, I haven't seen that in Clark.

He may be quiet but he was before Carl was let go as well and when the shit has hit the fan he has been up front, when they fired Haley and after the Belcher deal.

He knows whats going on he just wasn't raised to make a big deal of it in public.

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9198369)

Clark Judge ‏@ClarkJudgeCBS
@ChiefsOrioles10 think pioli makes it. not crennel.

Haha. Clark Judge a clueless dumbass as usual.