ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Don't think Peter King "Gets It". (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266948)

Pasta Little Brioni 11-22-2012 09:16 AM

What a piece of crap Patriot ball fluffer

Rasputin 11-22-2012 09:29 AM

I'd say that sound sarcastic but it is Peter King so idk lol?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-22-2012 09:32 AM

You know he's butthurt over SOC questioning his lovechild Pioli. Probably jerks to Feces Powdered Drink videos.

suds79 11-22-2012 09:36 AM

Men couldn't care less what Peter King thinks.

There are idiots out there who think being a fan means being a homer no matter what and never questioning management.

If he wants to be one of those people, he can be.

Rasputin 11-22-2012 09:38 AM

I'm sure it's fun for Cassell & Winston & the offense to hear BOOOOOO you ****ING SUCK BOOOOOOOO LOSERS

And yet Cassell doesn't understand why he was pulled after he got the team down to kick a fieldgoal before halftime.

FringeNC 11-22-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9141195)
You know he's butthurt over SOC questioning his lovechild Pioli. Probably jerks to Feces Powdered Drink videos.

Yeah, Peter King was the guy claiming Haley wasn't a serious candidate at Pittsburgh, and was only being interviewed as a courtesy to his dad -- I wonder where he got that information. If Peter King says anything Chiefs-related, it's coming straight from Pioli's mouth - err, I mean ass. Same with Michael Lombardi.

On a related note, Pioli cried earlier that the expectations were way too high, which is funny, because he obviously told all of his buddies in the media that we were going to be a SB contender.

pr_capone 11-22-2012 09:44 AM

I posted on there...

"LOL. Nice shot at the KC fanbase in defense of your buddy Scott Pioli. You should have talked to Matt Cassel for an unbiased view from the players standpoint. Perhaps next week you can champion Eric Winston and his calling out 70k fans fo something that a very tiny minority did."

Pasta Little Brioni 11-22-2012 09:45 AM

We expected to compete in a shit division and maybe squeak out a home playoff win for once....Poor guy.

BoneKrusher 11-22-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9141139)
A Pioli puppet, what do you expect?

This^

Coogs 11-22-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9141221)
I posted on there...

"LOL. Nice shot at the KC fanbase in defense of your buddy Scott Pioli. You should have talked to Matt Cassel for an unbiased view from the players standpoint. Perhaps next week you can champion Eric Winston and his calling out 70k fans fo something that a very tiny minority did."

:thumb:

We'll done young man! Well done! And I don't just mean that rebuttal to King.

:toast:

Iowanian 11-22-2012 10:00 AM

Ask Peter King what his pant size was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game....

Deberg_1990 11-22-2012 10:02 AM

It's really hard to know his real feelings as he typed that. We all know that text, email, etc intent can be misunderstood.

I like King as a writer, but he's so busy, he can't possibly have time to get to know every single team in and out as well as most of us around here.

IMO, the movement is about more than just firing Pioli. It's also been born out of 20 years of fan frustration having never won a playoff game...and 40 years without a title. The National guys will never get that, unless they live in KC or are connected to it in someway, like JWhit.

I've always said its very easy to be a fan of teams like the Lakers, Yankees, Steelers, Patriots.....and very, very hard to be fans of teams like the Royals and Chiefs.

Simply Red 11-22-2012 10:06 AM

He needs to be maimed with a signed Darrell Porter KC Royals Jr Souvenir bat.

Happy Thanksgiving!

BoneKrusher 11-22-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9141252)
Ask Peter King what his pant size was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game....

:clap:

Iowanian 11-22-2012 10:17 AM

Ask Peter King to post a photo of what his cell phone looked like the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game. It was likely the size of a toaster.