ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9166064)
again, stting them out is fine, but they SHOULD be with the team not apart. Thats the only thing i think is wrong. They should be there with their team.

Really? WTF is that? Popovich should be ble to do whatever he wanted. I don't get that at all.

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9165360)
Absolute ****ing horse shit. The schedulers who put a marquee game at the end of 5500 mile road trip with 4 games in 5 nights should be paying this. The Heat had 4 consecutive nights off before the game. **** stern and his big market cocksucking.

Stern and his big market cocksucking what? That was WAY out there.

kcxiv 12-01-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9166159)
Really? WTF is that? Popovich should be ble to do whatever he wanted. I don't get that at all.

eh, they should be with the team. I dont get why they didnt travel, there are only 13 players dressed and 2 that cant dress and you send 4 of them home for no apparent reason. If they didnt play fine, but at least be there with your team.

Anyways, its over and Stern did what he did. lol So happy his time is coming up very soon. Next we need Selig and Goodell (Godell is a ****ing idiot)

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9166171)
eh, they should be with the team. I dont get why they didnt travel, there are only 13 players dressed and 2 that cant dress and you send 4 of them home for no apparent reason. If they didnt play fine, but at least be there with your team.

Anyways, its over and Stern did what he did. lol So happy his time is coming up very soon. Next we need Selig and Goodell (Godell is a ****ing idiot)

Stern can't leave fast enough.

KC_Connection 12-01-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9166100)
The fun thing will be to see the different ways Pop will **** with the NBA for the rest of the year.

I can't believe they did this. I have a feeling the NBA knew it was coming, asked him not to do it, and he told them to get ****ed. They never did anything in the past. Just don't see how they can tell a team what lineup they can throw out there.

Can they start fining Scott Brooks for playing Perkins too many minutes?

Can they sanction Bryan Colangelo for throwing shit player after shit player onto the court for a period of seven years?

dirk digler 12-01-2012 09:00 PM

Heat beat the Nets tonight in the battle for the Top 2 teams in the East

ohiobronco2 12-01-2012 09:06 PM

Wow. This Cavs game has been pretty entertaining. This team is going to be excellent next year if Kyrie can stay healthy.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9169443)
Wow. This Cavs game has been pretty entertaining. This team is going to be excellent next year if Kyrie can stay healthy.

Yep the Cavs are going to be a fun team to watch. They need to keep Varejao though

kcxiv 12-01-2012 09:31 PM

There is good talent ALL OVER the NBA. Even shitty teams have up and coming players that have a chance to be great players.

Its a good thing for the NBA right now.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9169508)
There is good talent ALL OVER the NBA. Even shitty teams have up and coming players that have a chance to be great players.

I agree. Most of these games are going to down to the wire or OT you don't see many blowouts. Which suggests to me there is alot of parity now in the NBA.

okcchief 12-01-2012 09:34 PM

The Thunder are playing the best team basketball I've seen them play the last 3 weeks. I'm not saying Kevin Martin is better than James Harden, but he's the off the ball scorer we've lacked. Sefalosha is filling it up from 3. Just like when Jeff Green left and Harden stepped up, the same has been true of Ibaka this year. Russ has really done a great job of finding him in the pick and roll. Westbrook is averaging 3 more assists a game. Perk has even put 2 games in a row together. I've been a Scott Brooks critic, but he's doing a pretty solid job this year. 14-4 after the trade looks pretty ****ing good.

ChiefsCountry 12-01-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Horseshit all the good talent was in the 80s /idiot who thinks NBA sucks

okcchief 12-01-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

The NBA is great right now. Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't watching or isn't a basketball fan.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 09:40 PM

I can't believe I am saying this but Jeff Green has really been a savior for the Celtics of late

dirk digler 12-01-2012 09:49 PM

That is a ****ing crock of shit. Bucks getting some home cooking reffing