ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

vailpass 06-25-2008 04:49 PM

What's up with the prematurely bald dude bragging about bagging a 6.5?

Donger 06-25-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4812214)
I also like how some of you said I am with average chicks haha. If you can do better than please post pics of your recent hookups. Oh thats right you wouldnt have any since most of you live on here.

And dont worry if I was as old as you guys, I would hate to show off my wife too haha.

Do you have some way to stop the progression of time, or something?

DaneMcCloud 06-25-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4812197)
Haha someone actually gets action from hot chicks on here and the haters come out in full force. Some things never change.

I will definitely have to come by with my boys to one of your guys tailgates and laugh in your faces and laugh at the fact that some of you actually have man boobs.

I'm not a hater, I just wouldn't classify those "chicks" as hot.

Though it is clearly obvious that you need a motorcycle to pick up ANY "chick".

You certainly wouldn't be able pull any really "hot" chicks with your looks, hairline or stunning personality alone.

Skip Towne 06-25-2008 04:50 PM

Please post pics of the Audi and the bike.

FAX 06-25-2008 04:51 PM

I once knew a guy in LA who acted like this. If memory serves, I think he got shot.

FAX

OnTheWarpath15 06-25-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4812218)
I'm not a hater, I just wouldn't classify those "chicks" as hot.

Though it is clearly obvious that you need a motorcycle to pick up ANY "chick".

You certainly wouldn't be able pull any really "hot" chicks with your looks, hairline or stunning personality alone.

I'm telling you, the only way this ****tard scores is with the date rape drug.

kstater 06-25-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 4812222)
I'm telling you, the only way this ****tard scores is with the date rape drug.

Nah, he just occupies the glory hole at the local bar's mens room.

DaneMcCloud 06-25-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4812221)
I once knew a guy in LA who acted like this. If memory serves, I think he got shot.

FAX

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

vailpass 06-25-2008 04:57 PM

Real gangsta ass n i g g a s don't start fights cuz real gangsta ass n i g g a s know they got it.

MIAdragon 06-25-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 4812229)
Real gangsta ass n i g g a s don't start fights cuz real gangsta ass n i g g a s know they got it.

Great movie!

MIAdragon 06-25-2008 04:59 PM

Damn dogg I needz to get one of deez

http://www.joblog.co.za/wp-content/u...rchick-fat.jpg

Phobia 06-25-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4812214)
I also like how some of you said I am with average chicks haha. If you can do better than please post pics of your recent hookups. Oh thats right you wouldnt have any since most of you live on here.

And dont worry if I was as old as you guys, I would hate to show off my wife too haha.

Okay, dude - that's been done. It's been answered. My wife runs circles around anything you've posted and you're a decade younger with a motorcycle. You should be pulling models but you're content with "7's" which is fine. I mean, not everybody can have a ten. Some of you have to spend 20 hours a week in the gym to upgrade to a seven and that's okay. There's nothing wrong with that, dude. Honestly, I'm really happy for what you've managed to accomplish, even proud. Yes, I'm proud of your accomplishments. You should be proud too. Go forth and post pictures on random message boards on the internet. Be loud and be proud. Have a parade.

Midnight_Vulture 06-25-2008 05:03 PM

Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.

Donger 06-25-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4812243)
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.

Would you consider yourself to be a narcissistic person?

FAX 06-25-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4812238)
Okay, dude - that's been done. It's been answered. My wife runs circles around anything you've posted and you're a decade younger with a motorcycle. You should be pulling models but you're content with "7's" which is fine. I mean, not everybody can have a ten. Some of you have to spend 20 hours a week in the gym to upgrade to a seven and that's okay. There's nothing wrong with that, dude. Honestly, I'm really happy for what you've managed to accomplish, even proud. Yes, I'm proud of your accomplishments. You should be proud too. Go forth and post pictures on random message boards on the internet. Be loud and be proud. Have a parade.

I'm sorry, Mr. Phobia, but you've got this all wrong. Mr. Midnight_Vulture has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is superior to us in every way. We should be grateful he is even posting pictures of himself on here and bow to His Toolness.

FAX