ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year Poll - Round 1 - The KCChiefsFan 50/50 Region (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272079)

Frazod 04-16-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9593068)
Well then I'll have to summon his mom as my lead character witness. I'm one step ahead of you here.

He'll explode you both in mid-air!

lcarus 04-16-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593072)
He'll explode you both in mid-air!

My attorney went to Dartmouth. Exploding the courtroom in mid-air is your only hope of winning.

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9592965)
He was one of the trolls here that never made me angry. He was less irritating than several trolls still here~

I never crossed paths with him all that much. He seemed stupid and annoying but, harmless. However, that comment sent me over the edge.

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592972)
I used to feel sorry for him, but he burned through that a long time ago. In the end, he was just a pig-headed, annoying moron. No sympathy for him. Glad he's gone.

He can accuse millions of law abiding citizens of basically murdering children but, don't you dare crack a few jokes at his expense. Hypocritical douche bag. Good riddance.

B14ckmon 04-16-2013 05:12 PM

Come on Setsuna Jaguars represent!

COchief 04-16-2013 05:34 PM

Not as strong of showing as many people would have thought including the general himself for me.

My votes are from:
1. The general himself (I earned and deserve that one)
2. Dr Beta (who knows I've always been everything he is striving to be and thinks when he gets that MD he will become me, but he never will and will always be a beta)
3. Delusional small dicked Pit enthusiasts (I'll end this debate once and for all one day when I get bored enough)
4. Haters with zero game (Dr Beta is the ringleader of this group)
5. People who consider themselves car guys but don't know shit

Direckshun annoys me at times too, but he shouldn't be on here. That's a disservice, this is a football board and he seems to put more effort into football discussion than anyone I can think of, and while I don't agree with everything he says, he drives football discussion and I along with probably many others appreciate the work he puts in.

Post closing voting for the obvious winner (who let that shithead back in), along with Inmem58 because I see him posting constantly and I can't tell you a single thought or opinion he has ever said, this isn't facebook or your livejournal and frankly you are boring and it's no surprise that you crave so much attention, but no one ever listens or cares.

Not sure if he has changed lately or I never noticed, but Jasonsauto seems to becoming more and more of a pissy little bitch by the minute.

BlackHelicopters 04-16-2013 05:43 PM

Haven't seen Dr. Fever around in a while. Hope he is well.

Frazod 04-16-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9593178)
Not as strong of showing as many people would have thought including the general himself for me.

My votes are from:
1. The general himself (I earned and deserve that one)
2. Dr Beta (who knows I've always been everything he is striving to be and thinks when he gets that MD he will become me, but he never will and will always be a beta)
3. Delusional small dicked Pit enthusiasts (I'll end this debate once and for all one day when I get bored enough)
4. Haters with zero game (Dr Beta is the ringleader of this group)
5. People who consider themselves car guys but don't know shit

Direckshun annoys me at times too, but he shouldn't be on here. That's a disservice, this is a football board and he seems to put more effort into football discussion than anyone I can think of, and while I don't agree with everything he says, he drives football discussion and I along with probably many others appreciate the work he puts in.

Post closing voting for the obvious winner (who let that shithead back in), along with Inmem58 because I see him posting constantly and I can't tell you a single thought or opinion he has ever said, this isn't facebook or your livejournal and frankly you are boring and it's no surprise that you crave so much attention, but no one ever listens or cares.

Not sure if he has changed lately or I never noticed, but Jasonsauto seems to becoming more and more of a pissy little bitch by the minute.

I voted for you, but would rank you behind at least three others.

COchief 04-16-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593228)
I voted for you, but would rank you behind at least three others.

I know, I earned it but we have come to an understanding. I was even going to send you a pm, but you have them off.

Frazod 04-16-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9593290)
I know, I earned it but we have come to an understanding. I was even going to send you a pm, but you have them off.

I only accept PMs from people on my contacts/friends list.

You're better, but we're not quite there yet. :D

COchief 04-16-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593303)
I only accept PMs from people on my contacts/friends list.

You're better, but we're not quite there yet. :D

I know, I could fix that. If you want add or turn it on then reject or whatever. You won't be pissed that you did.

RNR 04-16-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9592980)
Sorry, I just saw this. Yeah, it's a shame. I think everyone has a place here, and Frankie had been here from the beginning. His culture is different from ours for sure. And he had a real hard time dealing with some of the things being said to him about his mother. What the rest of us laugh about, is very serious for him. In any case, if you threaten to sue Chiefsplanet, you're done. Forever. Because the fact is, if you want to sue the site, you really don't want to be here anyways, right?

He joined the same year I did 2001. I understand longtime posters should get some consideration. I do not agree with attacks on him or his family. That said he was a shit starting idiot and that begged for bad reactions. I will not miss him~

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9593319)
I know, I could fix that. If you want add or turn it on then reject or whatever. You won't be pissed that you did.

I think he is going to offer you sexual favors, fraz....

COchief 04-16-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9593324)
I think he is going to offer you sexual favors, fraz....

No homo, slim shady :)