ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Clark and the Titans - Scooter turned to stone! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269348)

Hammock Parties 01-26-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9354367)
i have an idea for a video where it's like when harry met sally but clark is harry and andy reid is sally and when sally fakes an orgasm in the diner that lady who says "i'll have what she's having" is tyler palko

i'm thinking of doing a video where it's rambo but rambo is clark and he's captured by vietcong who are all patriots like brady, mike vrabel, bob kraft and belichick, etc, and then he gets busted out by a sexy todd haley who gets killed when the patriots ambush him but then clark busts out his huge bow and starts shooting explosive Chiefs arrowheads everywhere and the ****ing commie patriots get it son and then clark gets on the radio and says ***** I'M COMING TO GET YOU and he comes back on the chopper kicks Matt Cassel in the balls and gets to the Arrowhead control room and shoots EVERYTHING and stabs a knife down in front of marshall murdock who is played by scott ***** and says MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Thig Lyfe 01-26-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9354390)
i'm thinking of doing a video where it's rambo but rambo is clark and he's captured by vietcong who are all patriots like brady, mike vrabel, bob kraft and belichick, etc, and then he gets busted out by a sexy todd haley who gets killed when the patriots ambush him but then clark busts out his huge bow and starts shooting explosive Chiefs arrowheads everywhere and the ****ing commie patriots get it son and then clark gets on the radio and says ***** I'M COMING TO GET YOU and he comes back on the chopper kicks Matt Cassel in the balls and gets to the Arrowhead control room and shoots EVERYTHING and stabs a knife down in front of marshall murdock who is played by scott ***** and says MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

that sounds good too

Hammock Parties 01-26-2013 11:53 PM

man i really want to do that now

i'm serious

rambo is great

Thig Lyfe 01-27-2013 12:07 AM

how about a parody of Blank Check where Reid is the kid and Clark is the Not John Candy guy and the huge waterslide is Geno smith

Hammock Parties 01-27-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9354414)
how about a parody of Blank Check where Reid is the kid and Clark is the Not John Candy guy and the huge waterslide is Geno smith

What about a parody of Changing Places where Geno is Eddie Murphy and Cassel is Dan Akroyd and Clark and Reid are Mortimer and Randolph, but we cut it short so it looks like Cassel's life is completely ruined and Geno starts his new life selling futures with a couple of NFL bookies.

Thig Lyfe 01-27-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9354420)
What about a parody of Changing Places where Geno is Eddie Murphy and Cassel is Dan Akroyd and Clark and Reid are Mortimer and Randolph, but we cut it short so it looks like Cassel's life is completely ruined and Geno starts his new life selling futures with a couple of NFL bookies.

yeah!!!

wazu 01-27-2013 12:25 AM

Seek help.

Al Bundy 01-27-2013 02:19 AM

That damn funny Clay.

bowener 01-27-2013 02:36 AM

I lost my shit at Bubo Haley. Then I lost my shit several more time. Bravo, sir!

Unsmooth-Moment 01-27-2013 02:46 AM

Well done.

New World Order 01-27-2013 03:29 AM

Simply awesome, this needs to be a sticky.

teedubya 01-27-2013 09:23 AM

I laughed big three or four times. Loved it. Great work man. You are going to get a job in Hollywood someday, if you keep up this quality shit.

Deberg_1990 01-27-2013 11:54 AM

I dont get why Brady Quinn would be leading the Charge? Should have been Reid.

NJChiefsFan 01-27-2013 12:33 PM

ROFL Haley and the banner were great

Thig Lyfe 01-27-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9355056)
I dont get why Brady Quinn would be leading the Charge? Should have been Reid.

Brady Quinn was sent by Todd Haley and Mike Solari, duh