ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any reputable sites for cheap Chiefs jerseys? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288448)

LocoChiefsFan 11-16-2014 10:33 PM

Any reputable sites for cheap Chiefs jerseys?

I want to get my kids all Chiefs jerseys for Christmas, but don't have a lot of cash(thanks to my ongoing divorce). So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the sites that have the jerseys with stitched lettering and sale them dirt cheap. I know most are knockoffs, but my kids wont know and it's pretty much all I can afford right now. I just want one that's safe, and dependable. So if you've know of one I'd appreciate it please, thanks!

Kidd Lex 11-16-2014 10:35 PM

www.juarezdonkshow.com has afc west gear on sale, navigate that site for deals and or pm bob dole for other options

WakkaWakka 11-16-2014 10:38 PM

Aliexpress.com

DaFace 11-16-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakkaWakka (Post 11119945)
Aliexpress.com

This.

chiefzilla1501 11-17-2014 12:01 AM

SabbyPiscitelliJerseys.com

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2014 06:14 PM

I have an authentic Nike Elite Eric Berry home jersey I'm about to put on eBay. It's perfect because I'm a freak with my jerseys I just want a Houston or Charles jersey though.

Reerun_KC 11-18-2014 06:15 PM

I was going to buy a jersey for my wife, but she decided she didnt want one... I on the other hand cant wear another mans jersey.... Girls in jerseys = hawt... Guys in another mans jersery = ?

thabear04 11-18-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11124504)
I was going to buy a jersey for my wife, but she decided she didnt want one... I on the other hand cant wear another mans jersey.... Girls in jerseys = hawt... Guys in another mans jersery = ?

Got my gf a Charles jersey for Christmas.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-18-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakkaWakka (Post 11119945)
Aliexpress.com

They got a hot deal on communion dresses. I'm in!

LocoChiefsFan 11-20-2014 12:22 PM

I was hoping for a better response. I figured there'd be some sarcastic replies (some people can't help themselves), but was hoping for more serious replies as well. I'll check out aliexpress.com since it was the only serious reply (I hope anyway). Thanks!!

DaFace 11-20-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocoChiefsFan (Post 11128321)
I was hoping for a better response. I figured there'd be some sarcastic replies (some people can't help themselves), but was hoping for more serious replies as well. I'll check out aliexpress.com since it was the only serious reply (I hope anyway). Thanks!!

As a tip for aliexpress, it's kind of like a fixed-price version of eBay, but the sellers are random people (and businesses) in China. Because of that, you'll want to pay attention to seller ratings. I don't know of many people who have had problems with it, but just know that it's not a guarantee that everyone will deliver everything and that the quality will be what you're looking for. That said, I've ordered a Broncos jersey (for my wife) and two Avs jerseys on there, and they all look great for $30. Just be warned that it can take 2-4 weeks for it to arrive.

Aimee Smith has a pretty good reputation (and I got two of mine there), so check that store out:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/512754

Buns 11-20-2014 01:59 PM

No DAT #13 tho...

ping2000 11-20-2014 02:02 PM

KC Super Bowl 1 Championship jerseys that were sent to Africa can be had cheap. Of course, Ebola.

Big Poppa Payne 11-20-2014 02:04 PM

Try The Jones Store, if you can't a good deal there try Skaggs.

TEX 11-20-2014 02:18 PM

http://www.shopnfljerseys365.com/nfl-jerseys/

Best shop I've found. I have several from this place. $20 for Nike jersey (Elite, Limited, Game all cost about the same - I think only $1 difference) and $20 for shipping if you're ordering less than 10. Custom Jersey's run more. You pay and the jersey shows up in about 10 -12 days. (custom take about 15 -18 days) They take CC's so you are somewhat protected against fraud - being that it's a jersey knock-off shop in China, I would NOT send $$$ via Western Union. Can't say what would happen then as I've only paid by CC.

The only issue I had with them was with my first jersey ordered several years ago. I never received an order confirmation number, but my CC was charged - (Some health care business) I tried to contact them via email but got no response and their online help is never available. So, I thought it was a scam and I cancelled payment via my CC company. The Jersey showed up two days later - and so did an email from them requesting payment. LOL! So, I paid for it. Point is, when you order - don't expect much communication from them - BUT the jersey WILL show and it will be good quality.