ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What ha-happened? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267237)

Phobia 12-01-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9166344)
Some seems to from the get go. I like him.

We're still coaching you though. One day... I am holding out hope.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-01-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9166347)
We're still coaching you though. One day... I am holding out hope.

I'll never be all you want me to be. I'm the place kicker who hits enough to keep around because there's no one to take his place. I am who I am.

Phobia 12-01-2012 02:04 AM

Heh. You're good. But you've had some moments over the years. That's what makes it fun. I'm glad you're here... again... for now.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9166339)
Yeah. Sorter is one of my favorite n00bs. He "gets" it automatically.

She knows a shit ton about football as well.

:p

He's definitely n00b of the year material, if not the outright winner.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-01-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9166351)
Heh. You're good. But you've had some moments over the years. That's what makes it fun. I'm glad you're here... again... for now.

I've had several moments. No one knows that more than I do. I'll always been a fringe guy who has a lot of posts. I'm not a company guy enough to be more and that's ok.

KcMizzou 12-01-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9166351)

LMAO

Sounds... "conditional"

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9166349)
I'm the place kicker who hits enough to keep around because there's no one to take his place. I am who I am.

Until you're traded to a Super Bowl team and win two rings in five years.

:evil:

Phobia 12-01-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9166355)
LMAO

Sounds... "conditional"

Nah. I've never given him the boot. He was Simply Red before SR ever thought about leaving. Those boys are cut from the same cloth. I love 'em both though.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-01-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9166355)
LMAO

Sounds... "conditional"

I'm always a post or two away from being completely worthless. I don't contribute a lot except to my group of friends. I try to get along but sometimes I fail. I know what I am here and I'm good with it because I enjoy the comrodery with a lot of people who are friends. And it's just the internet.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-01-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9166356)
Until you're traded to a Super Bowl team and win two rings in five years.

:evil:

In my dreams.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9166362)
And it's just the internet.

All due respect, that's like saying "It's just the telephone".

KcMizzou 12-01-2012 02:15 AM

I've tried to be a CP rebel... act out a bit. F! THE MAN, and all that.

Best I ever did was reposting some "Girls of WalMart" Playboy topless pics. (a LOT better than you'd think) It was a "Who cares. Titties!!!!" moment.

Phob banned my dumb ass. Rules are rules. But I know, deep down, he was thinkin', "Titties!!!"

But... rules.

Phobia 12-01-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9166366)
I've tried to be a CP rebel... act out a bit. F! THE MAN, and all that.

Best I ever did was reposting some "Girls of WalMart" Playboy topless pics. (a LOT better than you'd think) It was a "Who cares. Titties!!!!" moment.

Phob banned my dumb ass. Rules are rules. But I know, deep down, he was thinkin', "Titties!!!"

Heh. I don't remember that. Hilarious. I get people bringing up crap like that all the time. It's funny because I only remember about 1 out of 10 or so unless it happened in the past year.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-01-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9166364)
All due respect, that's like saying "It's just the telephone".

OK. I've had bad days and good days. I've had arguements I regret. In the end I'm a Chiefs and Royals and Jayhawks fan who isn't the best poster on any of those subjects. I'm a music fan who isn't the best on that subject in those threads. But I'm not a bad guy and I'd rather get along than argue. I'd rather share opinions than fight. I've often failed at that but that makes me no different than anyone else. I've just been here long enough to have a lot of posts.

KcMizzou 12-01-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9166370)
Heh. I don't remember that. Hilarious. I get people bringing up crap like that all the time. It's funny because I only remember about 1 out of 10 or so unless it happened in the past year.

You sonofabitch... It's like a badge of honor. I was banned from Chiefsplanet. You did it.

You were not a fan of the perfect Walmart employee boobs I reposted 10-15 times.