ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Mosbonian 02-19-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9415633)
Your problem is with WWE, not Punk. They don't want him to play a Stone Cold like tweener.

You know what, take crowd reactions out of the picture entirely. That there are smarks who will cheer Punk regardless doesn't mean he's not playing the WWE heel style (i.e., a coward) to near perfection. Moreover, the crowds are idiots. Look at how much they cheer guys like Sheamus and Cena (well, the half of the crowd that is passionately pro-Cena), who often do not act like good guys. They will beat people up from behind. Sheamus is frequently racist, and Cena is a misogynist (just like The Rock), but they get cheered.

There's no question my problem is with the WWE, not Punk. I just hate that he has turned into a corporate puppet to some extent.

I also hate that they have used Cena so crappily over the years that he is just wasted now. By now Cena should have had 2 heel turns and been back to a good guy. I might not find him so annoying if he had.

And The Rock...well, let's not even go there.

Mosbonian 02-19-2013 05:34 PM

What makes me even more reticent is that The Shield will probably turn out to be nothing more than The Nexus revisited and I'll start to get bored with it too.

And if they don't teach Ryback at least 2 more words to add to his vocabulary he will get more boring that he already is.

keg in kc 02-20-2013 05:28 PM

Jack Swagger may literally be the dumbest man alive:
Quote:

TMZ.com reported that Jake Hager aka Jack Swagger, was arrested last night after the TV tapings in Biloxi and charged with speeding, a DUI and possession of marijuana.

Sassy Squatch 02-20-2013 05:35 PM

He IS a real american.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-20-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9419922)
Jack Swagger may literally be the dumbest man alive:

The best thing that will come from this is that it will force the WWE's hackneyed creative team from trying to write an angle with a racist heel and minority face champion.

That had disaster written all over it.

keg in kc 02-20-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9420082)
The best thing that will come from this is that it will force the WWE's hackneyed creative team from trying to write an angle with a racist heel and minority face champion.

That had disaster written all over it.

It also had Vince McMahon written all over it. Creative isn't going to change anything. Maybe it will die the painful death it deserves anyway.

Sassy Squatch 02-20-2013 08:44 PM

Wonder who will replace him in the WHC match

keg in kc 02-20-2013 08:48 PM

No idea. I'd like it to be Ziggler. He's long past overdue as far as deserving to win, and I think he could become a major face if they turn him. But del rio is a face, so that won't happen there, albeit he's a face that isn't really getting over.

Maybe turn Jericho, but he's off tv for a few weeks I think, to tour with his band or something.

It's not like they have a lot to choose from.

Mark Henry?

NJChiefsFan 02-20-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9420562)
No idea. I'd like it to be Ziggler. He's long past overdue as far as deserving to win, and I think he could become a major face if they turn him. But del rio is a face, so that won't happen there, albeit he's a face that isn't really getting over.

Maybe turn Jericho, but he's off tv for a few weeks I think, to tour with his band or something.

Mark Henry?

You would assume, then again who knows with them, that they have plans set for a guy with the Money in the Bank. Either way, I really like the guy and hope to see him get his push.

Mosbonian 02-20-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Mark Henry?

Please no!!!!!! He's the only guy on the roster who could make me want to root for John Cena.

Sassy Squatch 02-20-2013 09:30 PM

Turn Orton or Ryback if you have to. They need another legitimate main event heel badly. Jericho really isnt worth it because he will be gone after Mania anyway. Should be Rhodes Sandow or Barrett but this shitty booking keeps them in upper midcard hell.

Edit: I believe once Ziggler cashes in it will bump him up to ME status, provided he actually keeps the strap for an extended time.

Chiefs=Champions 02-20-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Mark Henry?

This. Really should have been ziggler y2j

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-22-2013 09:03 PM

I mark out a little bit to Swagger's entrance music. I like its cheesy epic-ness.

NJChiefsFan 02-22-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9426891)
I mark out a little bit to Swagger's entrance music. I like its cheesy epic-ness.

I like it too.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-22-2013 10:36 PM

This is actually amazing:

Swagger and Coulter address Glenn Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=u9_RcD6WMmM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u9_RcD6WMmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>