ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports *****Official Selection Sunday Game Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271249)

RealSNR 03-17-2013 02:35 PM

Is there a more despised player in college basketball than Henderson?

Well, other than the Iowa State fans, who would say that belongs to Elijah Johnson LMAO

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 02:49 PM

Henderson also said after the game that coaches who didn't vote him as SEC POY " are losers".

Love that.

Reaper16 03-17-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9508527)
**** Haith, Pressey, and Bowers with a raped AIDS tree.

I hope Haith and Pressey fall asleep in Steubenville.

Ceej 03-17-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9508950)
Henderson also said after the game that coaches who didn't vote him as SEC POY " are losers".

Love that.

Numb****ingnuts.

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9508954)
Numb****ingnuts.

I love the guy. And he hit some huge shots today.

Ceej 03-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9508959)
I love the guy. And he hit some huge shots today.

A time and place for everything.

He acts stupid every game.

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 02:56 PM

Goddamm... Wisconsin is just a tough team. I hate them cause they KO'd the Cats twice in the last 5 years. But they are a mentally tough team.

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9508962)
A time and place for everything.

He acts stupid every game.

Players talk all the time. Difference being, he says what he wants.

Ceej 03-17-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9508968)
Players talk all the time. Difference being, he says what he wants.

I get the talk, competitiveness, etc.

Don't understand acting like a douchebag, show boater though.

RealSNR 03-17-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9508964)
Goddamm... Wisconsin is just a tough team. I hate them cause they KO'd the Cats twice in the last 5 years. But they are a mentally tough team.

I hate watching Bo Ryan teams, but he does a great job of putting this team in a position to make a decent run in the tournament every year. Can't ask for much more in a coach.

I'd like to see them get as high as a 3 seed, though I know that's unlikely, even if they beat Ohio State. They have beaten some tough ****ing teams this year. A very impressive resume.

Bearcat 03-17-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9508609)
The problem with this year is that I essentially view every team as fraudulent. Might as well just throw darts at my bracket.

I agree w/ Bearcat on Gonzaga, but this year it just doesn't matter. Honestly, it rarely will anymore b/c college basketball is such a terrible, terrible product.

I wouldn't go that far... not yet, anyway. Outside of Kentucky last year, it's certainly heading towards parity on steroids like the NFL, and I've mentioned several times that I think that league has gone way downhill in the past several years. There's still plenty of good basketball, but teams just don't have that killer instinct these days, so shit like KU/TCU happens more and more.

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 03:04 PM

Ross=Boss

Stewie 03-17-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9508975)
I wouldn't go that far... not yet, anyway. Outside of Kentucky last year, it's certainly heading towards parity on steroids like the NFL, and I've mentioned several times that I think that league has gone way downhill in the past several years. There's still plenty of good basketball, but teams just don't have that killer instinct these days, so shit like KU/TCU happens more and more.

Huh? David/Goliath happens every year. It's not a reflection of the state of college basketball. HJ is overly-opinionated on arbitrary BS. He's the Skip Bayless of CP.

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9508972)
I get the talk, competitiveness, etc.

Don't understand acting like a douchebag, show boater though.

What did he do that was so bad? The Gator chomp? Talk a little shit post game?

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9508609)
The problem with this year is that I essentially view every team as fraudulent. Might as well just throw darts at my bracket.

I agree w/ Bearcat on Gonzaga, but this year it just doesn't matter. Honestly, it rarely will anymore b/c college basketball is such a terrible, terrible product.

Hamas, explain to me why it's a terrible product? Perhaps I'm not understanding what you're trying to get across in this post.