ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   JimNasium is a gigantic douche that needs to be banned (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243421)

Reerun_KC 04-01-2011 08:06 AM

Does this mean I have to do a......

"
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later."

Thread?

DJ's left nut 04-01-2011 08:06 AM

That is the coolest script ever - though I felt special there for a moment...

Frazod 04-01-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7530750)
Does this mean I have to do a......

"
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later."

Thread?

In your case, I don't think anybody would care..... :D

Reerun_KC 04-01-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7530741)
It's certainly easier to fall for if you've stepped on enough toes that you might warrant a real one. Being one of the first people to see it helped, too.

I get up to take a leak at 3:00 in the morning and login for a second while I'm half asleep. At first I figure it's a joke thread - as a new mod, maybe Flopnuts has seen the "complaints about frazod" vault and decided to have a little fun with me, so I play along. But in the back of my mind I'm wondering if it's for real. God me pretty good until I realized none of the other responses mentioned me.

Excellent April Fools prank. Bastard! nlm

It was very well done....

Bearcat 04-01-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7530454)
As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general one who sucks the penis attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of JimNasium's bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.

We had a long discussion about this in the mod forum, and while some of us have wanted to ban JimNasium since day one, others were really worried about the community's response.... I'm a little shocked at the poll results, frankly.

Well, bye.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-01-2011 08:09 AM

The first thought that crossed my mind was I need to lay off the jerkoff jokes but not now.

Reerun_KC 04-01-2011 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7530754)
In your case, I don't think anybody would care..... :D

:harumph: You would miss me an you know it.... Admit it, deep down, you like me...

Reerun_KC 04-01-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7530758)
We had a long discussion about this in the mod forum, and while some of us have wanted to ban Reerun_KC since day one, others were really worried about the community's response.... I'm a little shocked at the poll results, frankly.

Well, bye.

LOL, I'm not, I voted for myself...

If it was you, I would of voted your ass off also...

Frazod 04-01-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7530758)
We had a long discussion about this in the mod forum, and while some of us have wanted to ban frazod since day one, others were really worried about the community's response.... I'm a little shocked at the poll results, frankly.

Well, bye.

See if I ever take you to Gino's again to buy me deep dish pizza, asshole!

Frazod 04-01-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7530760)
:harumph: You would miss me an you know it.... Admit it, deep down, you like me...

As long as Buster Hymen still logs in occasionally, we'll be okay. :evil:

"Bob" Dobbs 04-01-2011 08:12 AM

****ing beautiful!

luv 04-01-2011 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7530763)
LOL, I'm not, I voted for myself...

If it was you, I would of voted your ass off also...

Like the OP, Bearcat's post was only directed at you in your own mind.

Sofa King 04-01-2011 08:16 AM

this place went to hell ever since that flopnuts guy became a mod.

Bearcat 04-01-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7530764)
See if I ever take you to Gino's again to buy me deep dish pizza, asshole!

LMAO

Sofa King 04-01-2011 08:19 AM

the funny thing about this thread is seeing how many people respond without ever reading any of the posts.

damn n00bs!