ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Ultra Peanut 09-18-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 7922688)
This is the most appropriate post for a night like this.

I stole it from Something Awful. They also changed the thread title to "WCW Night of Champions 2011."

Reaper16 09-18-2011 09:08 PM

So after weeks of buildup, WWE chooses stasis? That finish moved the angle absolute nowhere. No forward progress at all. The teased finish with Miz and R-Truth would have been better. Now you just have Punk believing that Nash and HHH are still in-on it together, which is precisely where we were after SummerSlam. Stasis sucks.

Ultra Peanut 09-18-2011 09:09 PM

I'm not even shocked they decided to tread water on the angle, since there's another PPV in TWO WEEKS (however idiotic that is in the first place), but to do it in such spectacularly dumb fashion was genuinely impressive.

And oh my god, WWE, way to ****ing make your young potential stars look awesome.

keg in kc 09-18-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7922727)
So after weeks of buildup, WWE chooses stasis? That finish moved the angle absolute nowhere. No forward progress at all. The teased finish with Miz and R-Truth would have been better. Now you just have Punk believing that Nash and HHH are still in-on it together, which is precisely where we were after SummerSlam. Stasis sucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 7922732)
I'm not even shocked they decided to tread water on the angle, since there's another PPV in TWO WEEKS (however idiotic that is in the first place), but to do it in such spectacularly dumb fashion was genuinely impressive.

And oh my god, WWE, way to ****ing make your young potential stars look awesome.

And they're going to do it again at Hell in a Cell and then THREE WEEKS AFTER THAT at Vengeance, because this has to somehow set up Survivor Series.

It's exactly what I called it earlier: a 3-hour raw that (a few) people pay for.

Ultra Peanut 09-18-2011 09:13 PM

I can't believe I started watching wrestling again to see where the Punk angle was going to go. Will I ever learn?

keg in kc 09-18-2011 09:17 PM

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFil...6/80886210.jpg

big nasty kcnut 09-18-2011 09:18 PM

I think this will happen miz and truth and nash and del rio will be on one team cm punk nipple h and cena and the rock for the survivor series and triple h vs. cm punk in hell in the cell.

big nasty kcnut 09-18-2011 09:19 PM

ok here a question who would you rather hook up with serena or beth phoenix

keg in kc 09-18-2011 09:20 PM

I'd be afraid Beth Pheonix would break me.

big nasty kcnut 09-18-2011 09:24 PM

beth is scary strong serena got those straight edge boobies.

Ultra Peanut 09-18-2011 09:28 PM

I want to sign up for f4w again just to read the board~ and hear all of Bryan's ranting.

... anyone wanna send me some illicit mp3s this week?

keg in kc 09-18-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 7922838)
I want to sign up for f4w again just to read the board~ and hear all of Bryan's ranting this week.

You're not missing anything on the board.

Ultra Peanut 09-18-2011 09:30 PM

Wrestling fans in pain is forever my siren call.

keg in kc 09-19-2011 01:07 PM

JFC.

Quote:

The Muppets come to Raw on Halloween night

September 19, 2011

To celebrate their first theatrical release in more than a decade – Disney’s "The Muppets," opening this Thanksgiving – the Muppets will step into the ring on the Oct. 31 WWE Raw SuperShow to mix it up with the Superstars in Atlanta.

In the new film, "The Muppets," the crew is on a mission to save the Muppet Theater from demolition. (OFFICIAL TRAILER) But before that, they'll have to save themselves from our Superstars!

What will happen when Kermit the Frog meets The Viper? Will the Divas make Miss Piggy flip with jealousy? Will Beaker be confused for Sheamus? On Halloween, it's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights, because the Muppets are about to get Raw!

BigCatDaddy 09-19-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7924455)
JFC.

I'm more of a Muppet Baby fan myself.